Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stella Creasy 23:29 - Jun 29 with 9899 viewsKilkennyjack

A future PM ?

Beware of the Risen People

Stella Creasy on 23:48 - Jun 29 with 9880 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think this what is exciting about the revolution that is taking place in the country and within Labour is that young talent out of all the new members will rise to the top. JC and JMc are not getting any younger and hopefully talented politicians like this will get their chance.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Stella Creasy on 23:59 - Jun 29 with 9868 viewslondonlisa2001

Stella Creasy on 23:48 - Jun 29 by Private_Partz

I think this what is exciting about the revolution that is taking place in the country and within Labour is that young talent out of all the new members will rise to the top. JC and JMc are not getting any younger and hopefully talented politicians like this will get their chance.

Momentum wanted to deselect her recently mun, because she's anti Corbyn.

She's not part of Corbyn's revolution, she's part of an alternative, she voted against him today by the way on Brexit.
Stella Creasy on 00:09 - Jun 30 with 9860 viewsdailew

Pro bombing of Syria.

Pro mass immigration.

What's not to hate.

Just another Blairite globalist moron.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Stella Creasy on 00:35 - Jun 30 with 9844 viewsPrivate_Partz

Stella Creasy on 00:09 - Jun 30 by dailew

Pro bombing of Syria.

Pro mass immigration.

What's not to hate.

I sit corrected by you and Lisa. My view still stands on new talent though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Stella Creasy on 06:32 - Jun 30 with 9805 viewsswanjackal

If politics fails her, with that name she will always have a job promoting ironing boards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Stella Creasy on 07:52 - Jun 30 with 9753 viewsYossarian

Stella Creasy on 00:09 - Jun 30 by dailew

Pro bombing of Syria.

Pro mass immigration.

What's not to hate.

This.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Stella Creasy on 08:42 - Jun 30 with 9720 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It seems 50 labour MPs including 3 shadow cabinet ministers voted against Corbyn in the commons.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Stella Creasy on 10:13 - Jun 30 with 9691 viewsMrSwerve

PM Creasy would iron out a few issues.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Stella Creasy on 10:16 - Jun 30 with 9687 viewsLeonWasGod

Stella Creasy on 06:32 - Jun 30 by swanjackal

If politics fails her, with that name she will always have a job promoting ironing boards.

You can get shower beers* now, so maybe there's a gap in the market for ironing beers?

*believe it or not, you can buy beer specifically marketed for drinking in the shower
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 10:17]
Stella Creasy on 10:33 - Jun 30 with 9669 viewsHighjack

There's a revolution taking place?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stella Creasy on 10:50 - Jun 30 with 9644 viewsraynor94

JMc? an absolute disgrace of a human being, and as Lisa pointed out Creasey is no Corbyn supporter, if only a lot more like her stood up to be counted

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Stella Creasy on 11:21 - Jun 30 with 9625 viewsPrivate_Partz

Stella Creasy on 10:50 - Jun 30 by raynor94

JMc? an absolute disgrace of a human being, and as Lisa pointed out Creasey is no Corbyn supporter, if only a lot more like her stood up to be counted

Oh the Blairites have stood up to be counted alright. Had they supported their Party they would be in government now. Thay are changing their minds now though. Anyway don't fret I am sure the younger element will eventually lead to change at the top. It is inevitable as the younger membership increase within the Party. I can't keep up as the momentum (small 'm') increases as my earlier post proved.

Stella Creasy on 11:36 - Jun 30 with 9609 viewsraynor94

Stella Creasy on 11:21 - Jun 30 by Private_Partz

Oh the Blairites have stood up to be counted alright. Had they supported their Party they would be in government now. Thay are changing their minds now though. Anyway don't fret I am sure the younger element will eventually lead to change at the top. It is inevitable as the younger membership increase within the Party. I can't keep up as the momentum (small 'm') increases as my earlier post proved.

And if the Unions hadn't forced Ed Milliband upon us, his brother would be Prime Minister now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Stella Creasy on 11:45 - Jun 30 with 9595 viewsHeadmaster

Stella Creasy on 11:21 - Jun 30 by Private_Partz

I saw a video the other day with Progress, a Blairite pressure group, complaining that they don't feel represented in Labour anymore. A bit rich considering they did everything in their power to unseat Corbyn from day one and tried to stop new members from voting in the second leadership election. I didn't feel represented by Labour during the Blair years, so what goes around, comes around I guess. We're living in populist times, Corbyn knows this. The sooner people realise that, and adapt to it, the more chance Labour will have of winning.
Stella Creasy on 11:55 - Jun 30 with 9577 viewsLohengrin

Stella Creasy on 10:33 - Jun 30 by Highjack

There's a revolution taking place?

Apparently. We've heard all this before mind, coming from the same circus....that ended well.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 12:17]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Stella Creasy on 12:16 - Jun 30 with 9553 viewsLohengrin

Stella Creasy on 11:36 - Jun 30 by raynor94

And if the Unions hadn't forced Ed Milliband upon us, his brother would be Prime Minister now

At least Ed was a human and sympathetic character, his automaton sibling would have been/is a super-charged Blair 2.0 stripped even of the saving grace of faux-regret for the carnage the 'New' wrought.

Vulcan death-grip, Motherfukka...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Stella Creasy on 14:01 - Jun 30 with 9458 viewsPrivate_Partz

Live in the here and now Rayns.

Stella Creasy on 14:04 - Jun 30 with 9455 viewsPrivate_Partz

Stella Creasy on 11:55 - Jun 30 by Lohengrin

Apparently. We've heard all this before mind, coming from the same circus....that ended well.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 12:17]

Ah I thought it would not be long before Loh got his history book out ;-)

Stella Creasy on 20:28 - Jun 30 with 9340 viewsJack_Meoff

And the Neoliberal agenda would still be continuing unabated.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024