Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray 14:55 - Jun 30 with 5449 viewsMyFinalHeaven

https://www.kap.org.tr/tr/Bildirim/614110

By law, all transfers and contracts in Turkish football have to be registered and publically disclosed on KAP, which is basically Turkey's equivalent of Companies House.

It states that Galatasaray paid approximately €2.5m to buy Gomis from us. As far as his wages go, he signed a 3 year contract worth €3,350,000 per year (equal to €64.4k a week), in addition to a €2,500,000 signing on fee, a €200,000 bonus every time Galatasaray wins the Turkish league, and a €5,000 bonus for every point that Galatasaray gains in the league or UEFA competitions. So every time Galatasaray wins, he gets €15,000.

To summarize, Gomis stays getting paid. This wealthy fvck fleeced us for God knows how much over 3 years. Now, even at 31, he's set to make big bucks yet again.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 14:58]

Come on you Swans.

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 15:19 - Jun 30 with 5359 viewsJinxy

With any luck there's a £1 penalty for every offside offence. That should make it cost neutral.
Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 15:32 - Jun 30 with 5306 viewsyogibear_412

2.5 million - that's it for a striker who netted over 20 goals last season.
Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 15:44 - Jun 30 with 5242 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 15:32 - Jun 30 by yogibear_412

Yep, and that minimal fee is why Galatasaray could afford to pay him so much.

In a sense he's being rewarded for sucking at Swansea.

I still don't understand though why Marseille didn't try harder to keep him.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 15:45]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 15:47 - Jun 30 with 5219 viewsFlashberryjack

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 15:32 - Jun 30 by yogibear_412

And we paid £15 million for a player that netted 1 goal for us last season......sounds like good business to me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 16:02 - Jun 30 with 5174 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Yep. Travesty we only got €2.5m for him. If only we had sold him when we got offers from China and the Middle East. Thanks a lot Jenkins you tw at.

The Chinese would have paid huge money for him. Recently they freaking bought Adrian Ramos, who's also 31 like Gomis for €12m!

Come on you Swans.

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 16:29 - Jun 30 with 5056 viewsFlashberryjack

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 16:02 - Jun 30 by MyFinalHeaven

Yep. Travesty we only got €2.5m for him. If only we had sold him when we got offers from China and the Middle East. Thanks a lot Jenkins you tw at.

The Chinese would have paid huge money for him. Recently they freaking bought Adrian Ramos, who's also 31 like Gomis for €12m!

You can't force a player with a big fat contract tucked in his pocket to f*ck off to China if he doesn't want to go.

F*ck me ! If you could, Huw would have flown him there in a private Jet.

Hello

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 17:07 - Jun 30 with 4960 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 16:29 - Jun 30 by Flashberryjack

You can't force a player with a big fat contract tucked in his pocket to f*ck off to China if he doesn't want to go.

Who's to say he didn't want to go? In these past 2-3 seasons all Jenkins has talked about is keeping the "core together" and refraining from selling our starting players. Jenkins somehow rejected a £7m bid from Stoke for Ki last season. With this idiocy and attitude it's no wonder we have all this deadwood in our squad with fat contracts.

Come on you Swans.

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 17:38 - Jun 30 with 4886 viewsFlashberryjack

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 17:07 - Jun 30 by MyFinalHeaven

Who's to say he didn't want to go? In these past 2-3 seasons all Jenkins has talked about is keeping the "core together" and refraining from selling our starting players. Jenkins somehow rejected a £7m bid from Stoke for Ki last season. With this idiocy and attitude it's no wonder we have all this deadwood in our squad with fat contracts.

"Who's to say he didn't want to go?"

If he (Gomis) wanted to go to China........he would have, that's for sure.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 17:49 - Jun 30 with 4854 viewsmajorraglan

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 16:29 - Jun 30 by Flashberryjack

Wasn't he on a big contract with a large signing on fee payable spread over the duration of the contract? Maybe offloading him has saved the club having to paying an instalment of his signing on fee, I would hope that's the case otherwise £2.5m could be on the low side.
Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 18:32 - Jun 30 with 4771 viewsJackfath

Good luck to him I say!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 20:11 - Jun 30 with 4666 viewsScotia

There wasn't exactly an auction for him, and only a year on his contract! Good deal if you ask me, I'd have let him go for free just to get his salary off the books.
Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 20:16 - Jun 30 with 4642 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 18:32 - Jun 30 by Jackfath

Good luck to him I say!

Meh, as Dar would say...you know the rest.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 20:39 - Jun 30 with 4571 viewsDrGonzo

Does it matter? We got him for free didn't we?

Move on like.
Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 23:16 - Jun 30 with 4339 viewsGowerjack

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 20:39 - Jun 30 by DrGonzo

Does it matter? We got him for free didn't we?

Move on like.

Well done!

Quality Wummery.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 00:14 - Jul 1 with 4266 viewsLoyal

Another point in case regards testimonials.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 03:41 - Jul 1 with 4209 viewsDJack

I rarely (never) agree with you...until know. What worries me is that your point is so obvious and many refuse to see it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 06:50 - Jul 1 with 4155 viewssquarebear

Haven't the Chinese league recently introduced foreign player quotas? So their thirst for recruiting overpaid numpties has diminished somewhat.
Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 07:13 - Jul 1 with 4139 viewsSTID2017

Whatever our experience of him, if he can make the same impact with them as he made with Marseille, then they will have a bargain.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Full contract and transfer details of Gomis' move to Galatasaray on 07:27 - Jul 1 with 4128 viewsItchySphincter

Good luck Bafe!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024