Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL 17:12 - Jun 30 with 37717 viewsPhil_S

Just had a conversation with Tatey and he is happy for this detail to appear here

The Alan Tate testimonial match will take place at the Liberty on 9th August

Swansea City Legends XI v Manchester United Legends XI

Two sides let by Tatey and Darren Fletcher will battle it out with a 7pm kick off

Ticket prices will be £12 adults/£6 juniors - ticket arrangements to be released next week

Please support Tatey in his testimonial
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 17:17 - Jun 30 with 17433 viewsjacktar

Long awaited.
Sounds good to me.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 17:24 - Jun 30 with 17396 viewsstevethejack

Spoke to him yesterday - he's well excited for this one. Just a shame it should have been 3 years ago but due to us playing Man U first game of the season, had to be postponed.

He's doing well and happy with the youth set up. A great servant to the club and everyone who can go should go to support him.
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 18:02 - Jun 30 with 17238 viewsairedale

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 17:24 - Jun 30 by stevethejack

Spoke to him yesterday - he's well excited for this one. Just a shame it should have been 3 years ago but due to us playing Man U first game of the season, had to be postponed.

He's doing well and happy with the youth set up. A great servant to the club and everyone who can go should go to support him.

Great! I'm gonna shout Shoooot every time he gets the ball.

Saw your car up in walkies car park this morning. No sign of you though.
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 18:19 - Jun 30 with 17170 viewspencoedjack

Legend in my eyes

Well deserved
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 19:30 - Jun 30 with 17017 viewssP7qupUf

sorry to be a wet blanket but to my mind the days of testimonials for PL and Championship players are well gone. They earn a fortune and I think its inappropriate in this day and age. the 60s and 70s were a different age. look at how nurses have in effect have had pay cuts for years. Should average people really be shelling out to further boost his bank balance? He is also in a job that is probably paid far more than most people earn.

Legend or not, I think it's inappropriate. Just my view. I'll go and get my helmet on!!!
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 19:47 - Jun 30 with 16949 viewsgazza_1234

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 19:30 - Jun 30 by sP7qupUf

sorry to be a wet blanket but to my mind the days of testimonials for PL and Championship players are well gone. They earn a fortune and I think its inappropriate in this day and age. the 60s and 70s were a different age. look at how nurses have in effect have had pay cuts for years. Should average people really be shelling out to further boost his bank balance? He is also in a job that is probably paid far more than most people earn.

Legend or not, I think it's inappropriate. Just my view. I'll go and get my helmet on!!!

It a CHARITY match.
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 19:47 - Jun 30 with 16934 viewspencoedjack

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 19:30 - Jun 30 by sP7qupUf

Although I kind of agree with you Tate ( & Leon) will be 2 testimonials I will certainly be attending

Alan Tate gave me many years of pleasure watching the Swans, not the most gifted but a 100 per center ....his hatred of the Basseys and them of him makes it all the sweeter.

I guess if you don't want to go you can stay at home
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 20:04 - Jun 30 with 16865 viewsswancity

Well deserved. Should be a great occasion.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 20:43 - Jun 30 with 16704 viewsicecoldjack

Good for him, and if the money is going to a good cause then even better, in fairness the club more than looked after Tate by giving him a prem contract when he was no where near premier league standard, one of those occasions where the heart ruled the head, ditto monk,butler,gower and orlandi.
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 21:40 - Jun 30 with 16515 viewsDarran

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 20:43 - Jun 30 by icecoldjack

Good for him, and if the money is going to a good cause then even better, in fairness the club more than looked after Tate by giving him a prem contract when he was no where near premier league standard, one of those occasions where the heart ruled the head, ditto monk,butler,gower and orlandi.

You sound like a right çunt Anthony.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 21:58 - Jun 30 with 16469 viewsStarsky

Aye, we finished mid table with that lot.

It's just the internet, init.

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 23:12 - Jun 30 with 16266 viewsGowerjack

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 21:58 - Jun 30 by Starsky

Aye, we finished mid table with that lot.

Yep.

Spot on.

Hey maybe if we spent say £15 million on a striker we could finish a bit higher...?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 23:21 - Jun 30 with 16243 viewsStarsky

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 23:12 - Jun 30 by Gowerjack

Yep.

Spot on.

Hey maybe if we spent say £15 million on a striker we could finish a bit higher...?

😂

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 23:35 - Jun 30 with 16214 viewsswancity

Harsh inaccurate & complete cobblers

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 00:12 - Jul 1 with 16143 viewsLoyal

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 23:35 - Jun 30 by swancity

Harsh inaccurate & complete cobblers

There is no way premier league players should be given testimonials unless they donate all proceeds to a local deserving charity. They have been well provided for and should have the skills in their mid thirties to enhance what the have learned and stay in the game or join the rest of us grafting and providing for our families.

Tatey was gold and I loved his commitment - and I will add there are no such things as legends at Swansea's level of football, just very fortunate people who earn millions, Tatey has earned more than 80% of the countries population from football, he should give it back to the Swansea community.

Those that know me will confirm I have never deviated from this opinion

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 01:40 - Jul 1 with 16098 viewsStarsky

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 00:12 - Jul 1 by Loyal

There is no way premier league players should be given testimonials unless they donate all proceeds to a local deserving charity. They have been well provided for and should have the skills in their mid thirties to enhance what the have learned and stay in the game or join the rest of us grafting and providing for our families.

Tatey was gold and I loved his commitment - and I will add there are no such things as legends at Swansea's level of football, just very fortunate people who earn millions, Tatey has earned more than 80% of the countries population from football, he should give it back to the Swansea community.

Those that know me will confirm I have never deviated from this opinion

Yep, you've touched on it once or twice. 😂
It's all for charity though innit?

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 07:48 - Jul 1 with 15970 viewsHighjack

All monies are going to the golf cart safety awareness project.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 08:23 - Jul 1 with 15936 viewsDr_Winston

Is he going to spend five minutes playing in every position?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 08:57 - Jul 1 with 15891 viewsJBT95

We need a good crowd for this. Alan deserves it. In an ideal world, a record Liberty crowd.
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 10:26 - Jul 1 with 15777 viewsairedale

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 08:23 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Is he going to spend five minutes playing in every position?

Tee hee, v good.
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 12:56 - Jul 1 with 15628 viewsoldcob

Just been thinking who might turn out for Swans legends. Trunds deffo, Robo maybe, Rangel, Britts, Monk maybe, Bayo possibly, what condition is Roger Freestone now? Gower should be okay.Anyone think of anyone obvious I've missed? Bodde perhaps, that would be good, or Michu?
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 13:12 - Jul 1 with 15608 viewsKennedy

Super JC must get a run out.

Just call me JFK

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 13:28 - Jul 1 with 15578 viewsoldcob

I forgot Forbsey.
ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 13:35 - Jul 1 with 15554 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What charities are receiving the proceeds and what % of the proceeds are being donated?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 14:03 - Jul 1 with 15512 viewspencoedjack

ALAN TATE TESTIMONIAL on 13:35 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What charities are receiving the proceeds and what % of the proceeds are being donated?

Well you won't be donating to whichever charity it is as the games at the Liberty ...

So it's got fuk all to do with you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024