Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity 23:59 - Jun 30 with 861 viewsBrynCartwright

Watched Blind Date on Channel 5 this evening with Paul O'Grady.

It was a blast to the past.

With Cilla's 80's/90's decent ITV budget version "Kev "and "Donna" were shipped off to Shagaluf or Lanzagrotti for their public humiliation.

But with O'Grady's execrable Channel 5 2017 limited budget, winners were subjected to a date in the UK involving:-

1. Indoor Golf
2.Camping
3. Horse-Riding
4. Ping Pong

Poor sods.

Not even a a bit of sun to erase the embarrassment of being on this shite TV programme.

Also...sorry to be harsh....but let's just say all the birds were complete mingers.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 00:15 - Jul 1 with 848 viewsjack2jack

Sorry but nothing beats the original,literally watched 5 minutes of O'Grady's effort utter shite imho,turned it off,will not be watching it again.
Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 00:41 - Jul 1 with 839 viewsLoyal

Some cnts will always want their mugs on tv, it's the generation we have bred, let them do it I say. Leaves my kids room for employment longevity whilst half the country kills itself on drugs and booze or strives to be some form of tw@t celebrity.
Long may they continue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 07:03 - Jul 1 with 805 viewspencoedjack

Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 00:15 - Jul 1 by jack2jack

Sorry but nothing beats the original,literally watched 5 minutes of O'Grady's effort utter shite imho,turned it off,will not be watching it again.

I agree

Thought contestant number 2 was Gylfi in the 5 mins I also watched last night.
Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 07:41 - Jul 1 with 788 viewsHighjack

I think the moral of this particular story is to not watch blind date.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 08:06 - Jul 1 with 779 viewsDr_Winston

Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 07:41 - Jul 1 by Highjack

I think the moral of this particular story is to not watch blind date.

In any variant.

People watched a TV show that was utter shite in its "heyday", and expect it to be better with the addition of Lily Savage and a reduced budget?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 08:24 - Jul 1 with 769 viewsHighjack

Blind Date ITV v Channel 5 Budget Disparity on 08:06 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

In any variant.

People watched a TV show that was utter shite in its "heyday", and expect it to be better with the addition of Lily Savage and a reduced budget?

Absolutely, in fact the only reason people watched it in the early nineties was because it was on after bay watch and everyone was too spent to get up and change the channel.

Thank god for remote controls.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024