Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? 11:57 - Jul 1 with 899 viewsSTID2017

Damned if I know

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 12:02 - Jul 1 with 887 viewsunion_jack

Really? you don't?

Me neither!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 12:18 - Jul 1 with 849 viewsgiantstoneater

I think I`ll give it a go - We are letting strikers leave without replacements being lined up, we have failed (it seems) to sign our top midfield target and we`ve signed another keeper and still lack a quality wide man De ja vu!!
Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 12:21 - Jul 1 with 843 viewsgiantstoneater

Forgot this one Joma still don`t know what colours we play in.
Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 12:46 - Jul 1 with 795 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Perhaps he saw this before Sky did.
Leicester have abandoned their transfer plans for Gaston Ramirez and turned to Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson. (Daily Star)
Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 12:51 - Jul 1 with 783 viewsFireboy2

Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 12:46 - Jul 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps he saw this before Sky did.
Leicester have abandoned their transfer plans for Gaston Ramirez and turned to Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson. (Daily Star)

Do we really think that gylfi would leave us to leicester
Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 13:43 - Jul 1 with 711 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 12:51 - Jul 1 by Fireboy2

Do we really think that gylfi would leave us to leicester

No, the speculation about Gilfi.
Anyone know what ItchySphincter is alluding to ? on 14:25 - Jul 1 with 646 viewsHighjack

An itchy sphincter usually alludes to haemorrhoids or other inflammation of the anus.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024