Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tour de France thread 17:04 - Jul 1 with 4850 viewsperchrockjack

...yeah I know...

Froomey going off at 17.32

My lad s there and it's fookn treacherous.

Go Chris

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tour de France thread on 17:49 - Jul 1 with 3182 viewsMervyn

What a moment for big G
Tour de France thread on 17:52 - Jul 1 with 3177 viewsdickythorpe

A great event.
Tour de France thread on 17:59 - Jul 1 with 3170 viewsLord_Bony

Super.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tour de France thread on 18:04 - Jul 1 with 3158 viewsMervyn

Just watching Geraint on the podium.....shame Valverdes tour is over so quickly, nasty crash
Tour de France thread on 20:00 - Jul 1 with 3118 viewsPegojack

Geraint! Superb.

Cymru am byth.
Tour de France thread on 20:09 - Jul 1 with 3106 viewstrampie

'Go Chris' says the guy that is in Ingerlund

Well done Geraint top cycling butt

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tour de France thread on 20:59 - Jul 1 with 3090 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done to the big Super G. You have made your country proud big man.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Tour de France thread on 00:18 - Jul 2 with 3036 viewsBanosswan

Yes G! Have Wales had a yellow Jersey wearer before?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Tour de France thread on 00:22 - Jul 2 with 3030 viewsBanosswan

Tour de France thread on 00:18 - Jul 2 by Banosswan

Just googled, no.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Tour de France thread on 11:12 - Jul 2 with 2972 viewsMervyn

Good to see G leading out from Düsseldorf.... big test for Cav,s fitness today
Tour de France thread on 12:54 - Jul 2 with 2948 viewssherpajacob

Tour de France thread on 00:18 - Jul 2 by Banosswan

Unless you count this.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tour de France thread on 11:36 - Jul 3 with 2876 viewsMervyn

Cav did well finishing 4th after recent illness, weather looking far better today,

Bit of landmark today for sky, they've worn the yellow jersey for a total of 60 days
Tour de France thread on 12:04 - Jul 3 with 2852 viewsKilkennyjack

Tour de France thread on 20:00 - Jul 1 by Pegojack

Geraint! Superb.

Cymru am byth.

Made our small nation so proud. Go big G.

Da iawn Cymro.

Fe godwn ni eto.

Beware of the Risen People

Tour de France thread on 12:42 - Jul 3 with 2833 viewsbiggar

Ridiculously strong showing from Team Sky in that opening TT. I know people will say "ah well...they have just peaked at the righ time" but others will have been peaking.

The turn around from the form shown at the Dauphine and other pre-tour races looks a little crazy. Just hoping that it's a one off and that the first mountain finish doesn't confirm the TT form.
Tour de France thread on 13:01 - Jul 3 with 2813 viewstrampie

Tour de France thread on 12:42 - Jul 3 by biggar

Ridiculously strong showing from Team Sky in that opening TT. I know people will say "ah well...they have just peaked at the righ time" but others will have been peaking.

The turn around from the form shown at the Dauphine and other pre-tour races looks a little crazy. Just hoping that it's a one off and that the first mountain finish doesn't confirm the TT form.

Hmm, British cycling hey, must bring out the round wheels for certain events.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tour de France thread on 13:31 - Jul 3 with 2788 viewsBatterseajack

Tour de France thread on 12:42 - Jul 3 by biggar

I'd say its probably more to do with the fact that Team Sky have a much bigger budget than other teams and can afford the best cyclists.
Tour de France thread on 21:51 - Jul 3 with 2726 viewsCooperman

I just watched a rerun of the Lance Armstrong documentary. That guy lied so much I'm beginning to wonder if he ever landed on the moon at all.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tour de France thread on 19:08 - Jul 4 with 2642 viewsBanosswan

MASSIVE news from today's stage.

Tour de France thread on 19:38 - Jul 4 with 2623 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tour de France thread on 21:51 - Jul 3 by Cooperman

I just watched a rerun of the Lance Armstrong documentary. That guy lied so much I'm beginning to wonder if he ever landed on the moon at all.

Im nicking that.

Poll: Tory leader

Tour de France thread on 20:27 - Jul 4 with 2595 viewsPegojack

Tour de France thread on 19:08 - Jul 4 by Banosswan

MASSIVE news from today's stage.

Indeed. The Tour is a fabulous event which never fails to produce high drama. Talk about going from hero to zero, Peter Sagan wins yesterday's stage, then gets disqualified from the race for causing Mark Cavendish to crash into the barriers in the final sprint. A tad harsh, I thought.

Can't see Cav carrying on tomorrow after that smash. If you see the replay again, watch one of the following riders ride completely over him while he's lying on the floor, then go flying over the handle bars in a somersault. Incredible stuff.

I'm going to be extra careful cycling to work tomorrow.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2017 20:31]
Tour de France thread on 21:27 - Jul 4 with 2571 viewsBanosswan

Tour de France thread on 20:27 - Jul 4 by Pegojack

Indeed. The Tour is a fabulous event which never fails to produce high drama. Talk about going from hero to zero, Peter Sagan wins yesterday's stage, then gets disqualified from the race for causing Mark Cavendish to crash into the barriers in the final sprint. A tad harsh, I thought.

Can't see Cav carrying on tomorrow after that smash. If you see the replay again, watch one of the following riders ride completely over him while he's lying on the floor, then go flying over the handle bars in a somersault. Incredible stuff.

I'm going to be extra careful cycling to work tomorrow.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2017 20:31]

It was Ben swift and (I think) John Degenkolb. They had to bunny hop to stop smashing straight in to him.

Tour de France thread on 21:33 - Jul 4 with 2567 viewsNeath_Jack

Who was the latest British cyclist who's been accused of cheating? This Cav chap or the one thats a bit of a mod?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tour de France thread on 21:38 - Jul 4 with 2560 viewsPegojack

Tour de France thread on 21:33 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

Who was the latest British cyclist who's been accused of cheating? This Cav chap or the one thats a bit of a mod?

The bit of a mod / Skoda driver, (Sir) Bradley Wiggins. Suffers from allergies, see... cough*cheating feck*cough
Tour de France thread on 21:49 - Jul 4 with 2550 viewsBanosswan

Tour de France thread on 21:38 - Jul 4 by Pegojack

The bit of a mod / Skoda driver, (Sir) Bradley Wiggins. Suffers from allergies, see... cough*cheating feck*cough

Froome basically towed him to his tdf win.

Tour de France thread on 23:24 - Jul 4 with 2521 viewsBanosswan

Cav out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024