Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. 23:26 - Jul 2 with 2259 viewsMeraki

I don't want to draw attention to him but he has hit the nail on the head here...

Well you say that, but I was in a room with 100 fans on Thursday and nobody there was advocating legal action. Many were absolutely terrified that the vote could go that way

Eh? And you're surprised by that? They'd just been presented with a statement worded to guide them in a very obvious direction. Thoughts have had time to settle since and it looks to be anything but the clear cut outcome you saw Thursday night.

-

Its unbelievable.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:27 - Jul 2 with 1539 viewsMeraki

And why isn't that post a sticky?
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:29 - Jul 2 with 1530 viewsMeraki

Why the trust hasn't put a gag on this Uxbridge fella is unbelievable hes just an antagonising people.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:36 - Jul 2 with 1504 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:29 - Jul 2 by Meraki

Why the trust hasn't put a gag on this Uxbridge fella is unbelievable hes just an antagonising people.

Yeah. Shut up Ux.

Stop having a different view to the pitchfork mob. It's upsetting them.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:37 - Jul 2 with 1498 viewsMeraki

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:36 - Jul 2 by Humpty

Yeah. Shut up Ux.

Stop having a different view to the pitchfork mob. It's upsetting them.

Humpty you are my favourite poster, but hes meant to be neutral and not directing members in either direction?
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:40 - Jul 2 with 1484 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:37 - Jul 2 by Meraki

Humpty you are my favourite poster, but hes meant to be neutral and not directing members in either direction?

Fair enough.

If I'm your favourite poster I take it back.

F*ck off Ux.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:41 - Jul 2 with 1475 viewsMeraki

See now you've gone down in my books because I admire you for you impartiality.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:42 - Jul 2 with 1470 viewsMeraki

And I think Trump is a c*nt.

Now f*ck off.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:51 - Jul 2 with 1448 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:41 - Jul 2 by Meraki

See now you've gone down in my books because I admire you for you impartiality.

Look, I honestly don't know how I will vote. I despise the likes of Jenkins and Dineen for what they've done and they will never be forgiven in me eyes.

But revenge is not much of a priority for me, the long term interests of the club is all that matters.

I'll admit that a lot of the company legalese is over my head and I'm going to have to do a lot of thinking about what to do.

Everybodys is having their say at the moment, and some of it I'm finding a bit unpleasant. A lot of people have an axe to grind with regards to the trust, and we are seeing it. I believe Uxbridge is also allowed to have his say.

That's about it.

I don't know if impartial is the best word to describe me either. I can be extremely partial when it comes to certain subjects.

All the best.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:53 - Jul 2 with 1433 viewsMeraki

So do you agree that a poll setup on how to vote on here which was overwhelmingly in favour of legal action has been deleted on a website owned by the chairman of the trust?
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:54 - Jul 2 with 1423 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:53 - Jul 2 by Meraki

So do you agree that a poll setup on how to vote on here which was overwhelmingly in favour of legal action has been deleted on a website owned by the chairman of the trust?

I believe the man who started the poll deleted it.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:59 - Jul 2 with 1408 viewsMeraki

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:54 - Jul 2 by Humpty

I believe the man who started the poll deleted it.

In that case I am a fool and apologise.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:05 - Jul 3 with 1394 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 23:59 - Jul 2 by Meraki

In that case I am a fool and apologise.

No worries.

He did it because he thought it had been spoiled by nefarious individuals though.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:11 - Jul 3 with 1382 viewsMeraki

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:05 - Jul 3 by Humpty

No worries.

He did it because he thought it had been spoiled by nefarious individuals though.

Boll*cks mind.

Please keep running these Trump/May supporters into the ground, its my only form of entertainment these days :) (im serious)
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:12 - Jul 3 with 1379 viewsMeraki

I was serious about Blaze mind, used to see him back in the day travelling to league 2 grounds with a homemade Swans taxi sign on top of his 206!
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:15 - Jul 3 with 1365 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:11 - Jul 3 by Meraki

Boll*cks mind.

Please keep running these Trump/May supporters into the ground, its my only form of entertainment these days :) (im serious)

I will.

I'm no fan of May but her supporters are not the same as Trump supporters.

He, and they, are something else entirely.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:15 - Jul 3 with 1365 viewsUxbridge

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:12 - Jul 3 by Meraki

I was serious about Blaze mind, used to see him back in the day travelling to league 2 grounds with a homemade Swans taxi sign on top of his 206!

So did I. Lovely chap.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:18 - Jul 3 with 1357 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:12 - Jul 3 by Meraki

I don't know Blaze. He doesn't like me though. I think it's because I sometimes disagree with Darran. I'm not really sure.

I have no problem with him at all.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:18 - Jul 3 with 1352 viewsDarran

Well I've never met him and it's just my personal opinion but Blaze comes across as a bit of a twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:20 - Jul 3 with 1339 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:18 - Jul 3 by Darran

Well I've never met him and it's just my personal opinion but Blaze comes across as a bit of a twát.

Really?

I though you were best chums?
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:25 - Jul 3 with 1320 viewsDarran

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:20 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Really?

I though you were best chums?

Nah you've got that one wrong. (again)

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:26 - Jul 3 with 1315 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:25 - Jul 3 by Darran

Nah you've got that one wrong. (again)

Nah. I never said it.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:27 - Jul 3 with 1305 viewsDarran

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:26 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Nah. I never said it.

What?

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:29 - Jul 3 with 1295 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:27 - Jul 3 by Darran

What?

I didn't say it.
Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:42 - Jul 3 with 1269 viewsDarran

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:29 - Jul 3 by Humpty

I didn't say it.

Butt out then.

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:43 - Jul 3 with 1268 viewsHumpty

Anyone who knows Blaze will know hes been a die hard fan for years.. on 00:42 - Jul 3 by Darran

Butt out then.

I only said it once though.

I'm teasing. G'night Darr.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024