Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday 18:13 - Jul 3 with 2743 viewstaffpunk

I went to see THE RIFF from your area yesterday in Pontypridd, a really good group. Popular with the Scooter/Moddy lot, but there's more to them than just that. Got more of an Indie sound to them, great to see a young band not trotting out boring covers, will definitely go and see them again. They've got a few releases out already, well worth seeing.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 18:18 - Jul 3 with 2728 viewsGreekSwan

Indeed, they are a really good young band
Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 18:49 - Jul 3 with 2690 viewsItchySphincter

They're definitely excellent musicians - the drummer in particular stands out, but I was left a little cold by that single/video they just put out. They've got more in the tank than that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 19:01 - Jul 3 with 2678 viewstaffpunk

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 18:49 - Jul 3 by ItchySphincter

They're definitely excellent musicians - the drummer in particular stands out, but I was left a little cold by that single/video they just put out. They've got more in the tank than that.

Haven't seen it, I'll have a look later, my mates run the Label that's been putting their stuff out, and they put the gig on yesterday.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 21:20 - Jul 3 with 2583 viewsTNT

Maybe they shouldn't say that they have an allegiance to Swansea. Or does that only apply to boxing?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 07:32 - Jul 4 with 2473 viewstaffpunk

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 21:20 - Jul 3 by TNT

Maybe they shouldn't say that they have an allegiance to Swansea. Or does that only apply to boxing?

Unlike others I know, including close friends, I've always been able to put my football supporting completely to one side when it comes to watching bands. I still don't think it's a good idea to broadcast it though, wouldn't you agree?
Great band anyway, hope they go far.

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 08:16 - Jul 4 with 2439 viewsPapaLazarou

Good lads are The Riff. They've played in the CCS underneath The Canton Stand before the World Cup/Euro qualifiers a few times.
Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 20:41 - Jul 4 with 2295 viewsTNT

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 07:32 - Jul 4 by taffpunk

Unlike others I know, including close friends, I've always been able to put my football supporting completely to one side when it comes to watching bands. I still don't think it's a good idea to broadcast it though, wouldn't you agree?
Great band anyway, hope they go far.

Well, you broadcasted it.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 07:29 - Jul 5 with 2226 viewstaffpunk

Saw an excelent Swansea band yesterday on 20:41 - Jul 4 by TNT

Well, you broadcasted it.

True, but if I'd put 'saw an excellent band' yesterday, I don't think anyone would have replied. No matter, they are good, and they're from Swansea, all the best to them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024