Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPC Parking Company 18:26 - Jul 3 with 5008 viewsmax936

Lad just come back from Llandarcy Training Academy, but because Car Park was full he parked opposite on a side road and he's had a ticket there, anyone know anything about them, cheeky tw@ts want 60 quid ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

IPC Parking Company on 18:37 - Jul 3 with 2734 viewsjack2jack

International parking community,dealt with them when I appealed my PCN,didn't realise they issued tickets though.Odd they dealt with the appeals process,which I lost
Are you sure they issued the PCN?
https://theipc.info
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 18:40]
IPC Parking Company on 18:40 - Jul 3 with 2726 viewsmax936

IPC Parking Company on 18:37 - Jul 3 by jack2jack

International parking community,dealt with them when I appealed my PCN,didn't realise they issued tickets though.Odd they dealt with the appeals process,which I lost
Are you sure they issued the PCN?
https://theipc.info
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 18:40]

Independent Parking Committee it says on ticket sorry.

IPC Parking Company on 18:44 - Jul 3 with 2707 viewsjack2jack

IPC Parking Company on 18:40 - Jul 3 by max936

http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/independent-parking-committee/
Just another bunch of cowboys ripping of Joe public,seem just as bad as the mob I dealt with
IPC Parking Company on 18:45 - Jul 3 with 2705 viewsJackfath

This is getting serious now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

IPC Parking Company on 19:01 - Jul 3 with 2679 viewsMeraki

How can they issue a ticket if he wasn't even in the car park??
IPC Parking Company on 19:01 - Jul 3 with 2679 viewsjack2jack

IPC Parking Company on 18:45 - Jul 3 by Jackfath

This is getting serious now.

Innit,just buy or rent a piece of land stick a sign on it,happy days,coining it these tw@s
IPC Parking Company on 19:04 - Jul 3 with 2669 viewsjack2jack

IPC Parking Company on 19:01 - Jul 3 by Meraki

Doesn't need to be a car park any piece of private land will do,as long as there is a sign saying you could be booked,the land owner can do what he likes if it's shown you broke their terms and conditions.
IPC Parking Company on 19:05 - Jul 3 with 2665 viewsjack2jack

IPC Parking Company on 18:40 - Jul 3 by max936

Did your lad notice any signs or such like????
Login to get fewer ads

IPC Parking Company on 19:16 - Jul 3 with 2634 viewsjack247

They won't take him to court if he ignores it, it's not worth the hassle and the chance of them losing. If he'd racked up hundreds of pounds worth of tickets they may do, but I'd be surprised if they took it any further than a few letters for a one off.
IPC Parking Company on 20:04 - Jul 3 with 2564 viewsmax936

IPC Parking Company on 19:01 - Jul 3 by Meraki

It seems to be a private road, lots of cars had parked there and all had tickets. 60 fecking quid they want, thing is things have changed regarding Private land and parking so notsure on how to deal with this, notsure if there are signs there, couldn't have been anything obvious as he definitely wouldn't have parked there.

IPC Parking Company on 20:11 - Jul 3 with 2549 viewsNeath_Jack

I had my umpteenth ticket while parking in B&Q car park right at the start of last season. Ignored over 10 of their letters, and haven't heard anything for about 3 months now. Like i said, that must be my 5th or 6th from there, but the first one since people started saying the law/rules have changed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

IPC Parking Company on 20:17 - Jul 3 with 2530 viewsmax936

IPC Parking Company on 20:11 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

I had my umpteenth ticket while parking in B&Q car park right at the start of last season. Ignored over 10 of their letters, and haven't heard anything for about 3 months now. Like i said, that must be my 5th or 6th from there, but the first one since people started saying the law/rules have changed.

I want to ignore it, but if it comes on top what will the bill be. Might be worth a phone call to the Academy perhaps and see if they have any previous on it.

IPC Parking Company on 20:20 - Jul 3 with 2521 viewsexiledclaseboy

IPC Parking Company on 20:11 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

The only change in the law was to ban wheelclamping by these companies and at the same time the registered keeper became liable for the parking charge if they didn't let on who the driver at the time was. I think they're taking more people to court these days but the business model still mostly relies on people paying up.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 20:21]

Poll: Tory leader

IPC Parking Company on 20:25 - Jul 3 with 2508 viewsjack2jack

IPC Parking Company on 20:04 - Jul 3 by max936

It seems to be a private road, lots of cars had parked there and all had tickets. 60 fecking quid they want, thing is things have changed regarding Private land and parking so notsure on how to deal with this, notsure if there are signs there, couldn't have been anything obvious as he definitely wouldn't have parked there.

The consensus of opinion seems to be ignore it.
Your options are:
Contact the people who issued the ticket and appeal to their better nature,if your sure the signs were not clear
Ignore it and bluff it out
Appeal through the International parking community.Probably not worth it
Pay the fine.
Maybe worth a trip up there with a camera and take some snaps of the sign.
IPC Parking Company on 20:30 - Jul 3 with 2497 viewsmax936

IPC Parking Company on 20:25 - Jul 3 by jack2jack

The consensus of opinion seems to be ignore it.
Your options are:
Contact the people who issued the ticket and appeal to their better nature,if your sure the signs were not clear
Ignore it and bluff it out
Appeal through the International parking community.Probably not worth it
Pay the fine.
Maybe worth a trip up there with a camera and take some snaps of the sign.

Just phoned Llandarcy and there's signs there, girl told me that she knows of someone contesting the ticket, but she doesn't know how they got on, apparently there was a WRU meeting there tonite with Players and Parents etc and that's how main car park was rammed.

IPC Parking Company on 20:46 - Jul 3 with 2463 viewsjack2jack

IPC Parking Company on 20:30 - Jul 3 by max936

Just phoned Llandarcy and there's signs there, girl told me that she knows of someone contesting the ticket, but she doesn't know how they got on, apparently there was a WRU meeting there tonite with Players and Parents etc and that's how main car park was rammed.

Dunno,depends how you feel about it,there's so much conflicting info out there
Have a look on money saving expert Martin Lewis site there's loads on there.
Each ticket issued has different circumstances attached.You maybe lucky and they are reasonable about it
Good luck, anyway.
IPC Parking Company on 21:30 - Jul 3 with 2411 viewsLeonWasGod

IPC Parking Company on 19:16 - Jul 3 by jack247

They won't take him to court if he ignores it, it's not worth the hassle and the chance of them losing. If he'd racked up hundreds of pounds worth of tickets they may do, but I'd be surprised if they took it any further than a few letters for a one off.

These companies do take people to court now. That can be avoided, but only by following a proper procedure (as per http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/private-parking-tickets ). Ignoring it is not a sensible option any more, sadly. I hate these companies with a passion.

link edited.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2017 14:25]
IPC Parking Company on 22:09 - Jul 3 with 2365 viewsmax936

IPC Parking Company on 21:30 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

These companies do take people to court now. That can be avoided, but only by following a proper procedure (as per http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/private-parking-tickets ). Ignoring it is not a sensible option any more, sadly. I hate these companies with a passion.

link edited.

That page is coming up as not existing, don't know whats happened to it??

IPC Parking Company on 22:11 - Jul 3 with 2360 viewsdickythorpe

Try Citizens Advice as well Max
IPC Parking Company on 22:17 - Jul 3 with 2344 viewsjack247

IPC Parking Company on 21:30 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

link edited.

Shit. Really? I don't get them very often, but have ignored a couple in the last year or so. Cheers for the heads up.
IPC Parking Company on 22:34 - Jul 3 with 2319 viewscontroversial_jack

IPC Parking Company on 22:17 - Jul 3 by jack247

Shit. Really? I don't get them very often, but have ignored a couple in the last year or so. Cheers for the heads up.

If they do take it to court, what can they do? It will go to Northampton bulk centre which isn't a court, but an administrative centre and nothing they do there is legal, no court seal, no signatures and no genuine warrants
IPC Parking Company on 23:12 - Jul 3 with 2280 viewsjack247

IPC Parking Company on 22:34 - Jul 3 by controversial_jack

If they do take it to court, what can they do? It will go to Northampton bulk centre which isn't a court, but an administrative centre and nothing they do there is legal, no court seal, no signatures and no genuine warrants

CCJs come from Northampton county court, surely they are legal?

I was under the impression though that these companies sent threatening letters and relied on people paying up. That they only really took action if you were a serial pisstaker and had racked up enough in fines to justify it. I had quite a few of them parking by PC World for Swans games. Haven't parked there for a few years, but that's due to the logjam getting out, not the tickets.

Reading above, it seems that may no longer be the case?
IPC Parking Company on 23:17 - Jul 3 with 2268 viewsbuilthjack

Ignite the 8 normal letters
Ignore the 6 red letters
Ignore the reduced cost letters
Ignore the threatening of court letters
Ignore the next lot of reduced fee letters
Got it?
Ignore and they eventually go away.
Do not contact them or you are admitting parking there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

IPC Parking Company on 23:19 - Jul 3 with 2267 viewscontroversial_jack

IPC Parking Company on 23:12 - Jul 3 by jack247

CCJs come from Northampton county court, surely they are legal?

I was under the impression though that these companies sent threatening letters and relied on people paying up. That they only really took action if you were a serial pisstaker and had racked up enough in fines to justify it. I had quite a few of them parking by PC World for Swans games. Haven't parked there for a few years, but that's due to the logjam getting out, not the tickets.

Reading above, it seems that may no longer be the case?

There is nobody legally trained at Northampton bulk centre, no judge or magistrate and you will not get a hearing.They affiliate themselves to Northampton county court, but it's not a court it's a scam. If I get a ticket I will just ignore it, there's nothing they can do to me
IPC Parking Company on 23:38 - Jul 3 with 2241 viewsLoyal

IPC Parking Company on 23:19 - Jul 3 by controversial_jack

There is nobody legally trained at Northampton bulk centre, no judge or magistrate and you will not get a hearing.They affiliate themselves to Northampton county court, but it's not a court it's a scam. If I get a ticket I will just ignore it, there's nothing they can do to me

Cobblers ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024