Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and Dineen 19:56 - Jul 3 with 5399 viewsmonmouth

Just in case it's lost in the other thread, I would like to propose that every Trust member standing for election state explicitly whether they personally support or oppose HJ and LD retaining paid roles in the club.

I think that is pretty central to my vote but, it's a democracy, so I accept if it's not the majority view.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:09 - Jul 3 with 4311 viewsmax936

It turns my stomach just seeing/hearing their names.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:11 - Jul 3 with 4270 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:09 - Jul 3 by max936

It turns my stomach just seeing/hearing their names.

You're drinking Gower Gold by the bucket full.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:12 - Jul 3 with 4290 viewsmax936

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:11 - Jul 3 by Darran

You're drinking Gower Gold by the bucket full.

Am I. ?

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:13 - Jul 3 with 4252 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:12 - Jul 3 by max936

Am I. ?

Yes.

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:15 - Jul 3 with 4262 viewsHighjack

Is this something that's actually under the trusts control? The payment of Jenkins I mean, not Max's drinking.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:23 - Jul 3 with 4222 viewsmonmouth

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:15 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Is this something that's actually under the trusts control? The payment of Jenkins I mean, not Max's drinking.

Not directly, but I don't want anymore toadying to, or support for, these people. I want to know that the Trust members individually oppose them being in their current position....or don't.

If the Trust is to continue (i.e. No legal action) I want to know that the representatives are against these people being chairman and vice chairman of the club, whether they can do anything about it or not.

If it's not important to others to know that, fair enough.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:37 - Jul 3 with 4161 viewsmax936

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:13 - Jul 3 by Darran

Yes.

None of you're business, but I haven't had a pint of Gower Gold for at least 18 months, notsure that I've even seen it anywhere either, so as usual you're full of wind and piss

Oops yes I have and I had a few, at the Neath Food Fair last year, before Dineen got his grubby paws in the business.

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:40 - Jul 3 with 4137 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:23 - Jul 3 by monmouth

Not directly, but I don't want anymore toadying to, or support for, these people. I want to know that the Trust members individually oppose them being in their current position....or don't.

If the Trust is to continue (i.e. No legal action) I want to know that the representatives are against these people being chairman and vice chairman of the club, whether they can do anything about it or not.

If it's not important to others to know that, fair enough.

Excellent idea Money and an excellent thread.
I know we can't get rid of the scumbag slimeball dickhead dimwit and capt beaky without the merrycans wanting it but I'd rather know which of the trust board are willing to say openly that they are opposed to these c**ts being near the club.
I know we all have to work with knob heads we don't like and be civil to the fugwits but we don't go drinking with them either.
Especially if they've really shit all over your chips
Unless you have low standards.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:42 - Jul 3 with 4120 viewsswancity

As their reportedly on a combined annual salary of around £700,000 a year it tends to make ones blood boil

Yes pressure needs to increase to get rid of them. Not literally by the way just from their positions

They need to be out of the equation totally. in an ideal world.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:49 - Jul 3 with 4088 viewsWatchman

Also if it is proposed that their remuneration is performance related esp given the horrendous losses recently laid upon the club

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jenkins and Dineen on 20:51 - Jul 3 with 4080 viewsPokerface

I would be stunned if an existing Trust board member standing for re-election comes out stating they want Jenkins and Dineen off payroll.

One big happy family.

It will have to be a newbie with balls- metaphorically speaking.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 20:57]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Jenkins and Dineen on 21:03 - Jul 3 with 4044 viewsVetchfielder

I know that many of our knowledgeable and articulate posters think that the Jenkins and Dineen presence is a side issue and , in practical logical terms I would agree.
But there's a principle at stake here and for me it's a deal breaker if any deal does not involve the removal of HJ and LD. I will not vote for any offer that doesn't include that as a clause.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Jenkins and Dineen on 21:19 - Jul 3 with 3968 viewsDafyddHuw

Full marks for passion Mony, and my heart's with you, but a shit thread because -

1) you can't just introduce conditions for an election in the same month as the election takes place. These things need to be discussed and perhaps voted on and there's no time now for a proper process.

2} What's to stop everybody up for reelection just telling you that they oppose HJ and LD and then just carrying on as normal?
Jenkins and Dineen on 21:23 - Jul 3 with 3936 viewsbudegan

Do we know why the Americans are so loyal to Jenkins et al that it's beyond consideration that there can be a deal involving them being booted? Genuine question.
Jenkins and Dineen on 22:00 - Jul 3 with 3838 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins and Dineen on 21:19 - Jul 3 by DafyddHuw

Full marks for passion Mony, and my heart's with you, but a shit thread because -

1) you can't just introduce conditions for an election in the same month as the election takes place. These things need to be discussed and perhaps voted on and there's no time now for a proper process.

2} What's to stop everybody up for reelection just telling you that they oppose HJ and LD and then just carrying on as normal?

What the actual fvck are you on about Dafydd? Who needs to discuus what? It's quite a simple request, and there is no proper process that needs to be in place or voted on for that to take place!

2) What's to stop everybody up for reelection just telling you that they oppose HJ and LD and then just carrying on as normal?

Firstly it's not about opposing HJ and LD. Every single one of the trust board have opposed what the sell outs have done otherwise this thread or any other related thread wouldn't exist. It's whether they approve that they remain in their positions that they currently occupy. That's a massive difference.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 3797 viewsPokerface

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:00 - Jul 3 by morningstar

What the actual fvck are you on about Dafydd? Who needs to discuus what? It's quite a simple request, and there is no proper process that needs to be in place or voted on for that to take place!

2) What's to stop everybody up for reelection just telling you that they oppose HJ and LD and then just carrying on as normal?

Firstly it's not about opposing HJ and LD. Every single one of the trust board have opposed what the sell outs have done otherwise this thread or any other related thread wouldn't exist. It's whether they approve that they remain in their positions that they currently occupy. That's a massive difference.

"Every single one of the trust board have opposed what the sell outs have done otherwise this thread or any other related thread wouldn't exist. "

The Trust board are very quiet in their criticism of Morgan and Dineen... lets be honest.

Most fans realise that the Trust gets too close to the directors... like rabbits in headlights. Building close relations at a BIG cost.

Not businessmen. They are being taken for a ride AGAIN.

Easy to see from outside looking in.

But egos take over for the Trust unfortunately. Cost us once will cost us again.

Quote me in 3 years time.

I was ignored / banned last time I had an opposing view.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 22:13]

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:18 - Jul 3 with 3735 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:12 - Jul 3 by Pokerface

"Every single one of the trust board have opposed what the sell outs have done otherwise this thread or any other related thread wouldn't exist. "

The Trust board are very quiet in their criticism of Morgan and Dineen... lets be honest.

Most fans realise that the Trust gets too close to the directors... like rabbits in headlights. Building close relations at a BIG cost.

But egos take over for the Trust unfortunately. Cost us once will cost us again.

You were banned for being a personal cùnt Bob.

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:24 - Jul 3 with 3733 viewsDafyddHuw

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:18 - Jul 3 by Darran

You were banned for being a personal cùnt Bob.

Don't sit on the fence Dar.
Jenkins and Dineen on 22:26 - Jul 3 with 3698 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:24 - Jul 3 by DafyddHuw

Don't sit on the fence Dar.

It's true his banning from here under his last username had nothing to do with posts about the Trust.

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:41 - Jul 3 with 3655 viewsPokerface

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:26 - Jul 3 by Darran

It's true his banning from here under his last username had nothing to do with posts about the Trust.

I had you on ignore for last week.

Wow. What a great site it is without bitter / attention seeking/ me me me Darr. Ruins every thread he joins. I can laugh about it now as it is for 5 mins a week I read the tw@ts posts.

Carry on Darr. Will read your pointless bitter threads next week. You dont change in fairness you minge. I look forward to your football posts, as clueless as ever no doubt. Did you ever kick a ball. I think not. Anyway until next week. Get a life you bitter tw@t.Lol
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 22:45]

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:45 - Jul 3 with 3636 viewsharryhpalmer

excuse my ignorance as an Exile...

Does fatso own the Gower Brewery now?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:49 - Jul 3 with 3602 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:41 - Jul 3 by Pokerface

I had you on ignore for last week.

Wow. What a great site it is without bitter / attention seeking/ me me me Darr. Ruins every thread he joins. I can laugh about it now as it is for 5 mins a week I read the tw@ts posts.

Carry on Darr. Will read your pointless bitter threads next week. You dont change in fairness you minge. I look forward to your football posts, as clueless as ever no doubt. Did you ever kick a ball. I think not. Anyway until next week. Get a life you bitter tw@t.Lol
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 22:45]

Blimey kicked a ball? lol

Listen çunt you never got banned from here for dissing the Trust so stop lying.

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:01 - Jul 3 with 3558 viewsmax936

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:45 - Jul 3 by harryhpalmer

excuse my ignorance as an Exile...

Does fatso own the Gower Brewery now?

Apparently he's got an interest, I'm not all together sure, but I think Jenkins and Morgan are in on it as well, pigs in a trough innit.

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:36 - Jul 3 with 3497 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins and Dineen on 22:12 - Jul 3 by Pokerface

Yes, they have opposed it, just nowhere near the degree that is acceptable to many of it's members. I for one urge that they reconsider their stance. If they don't i fear that the trust could end up as a committee holding coffee mornings once a month in a portakabin outside the Landore club. But hey, i'm sure you weren't banned for simply having an opposing view! I'm sure you must have taken things far more further than that?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:36 - Jul 3 with 3492 viewsPokerface

Wow. I got banned by someone and then a u turn and unbanned.

Very strange.

If questionning the Trust is not allowed or replying to abuse by Darran is not allowed please put in terms and conditions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024