Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! 21:46 - Jul 3 with 1264 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/40455890
It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! on 21:54 - Jul 3 with 1247 viewsCooperman

Inevitable Dicky. Not as many complaints about the pitch as I envisaged though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! on 09:43 - Jul 4 with 1101 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If 15 or more wickets fall in a day the pitch inspector is usually called in. I know Glamorgan are pretty useless and have been deducted points in the past when 15 wickets fell in a day at Cardiff. Strange when 20 wickets fell in day at Lords no points were deducted as Lords never has a bad pitch.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! on 18:54 - Jul 4 with 965 viewssquarebear

Fecking Glamorgan. Shambles.
It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! on 19:06 - Jul 4 with 949 viewsCooperman

In the end it was a 10 wicket defeat in 5 sessions (give or take).

Shambolic indeed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! on 19:07 - Jul 4 with 947 viewsLoyal

It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! on 09:43 - Jul 4 by felixstowe_jack

If 15 or more wickets fall in a day the pitch inspector is usually called in. I know Glamorgan are pretty useless and have been deducted points in the past when 15 wickets fell in a day at Cardiff. Strange when 20 wickets fell in day at Lords no points were deducted as Lords never has a bad pitch.

The Pitch Inspector .
From Viz ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It would have to involve Glamorgan wouldn't it?! on 09:57 - Jul 5 with 846 viewsdickythorpe

I'd love to see Roger Mellie and Sid the Sexist open the batting, Jonny Fartpants keeping wicket, Biffa Bacon in the slips with Roger Irrelevant, plus Bertie Blunt his parrot's a kunt as coach.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024