Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TNS 21:59 - Jul 4 with 4364 viewsbuilthjack

Won through to the next round of the Champions League. Sgorio will be pleased.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TNS on 22:03 - Jul 4 with 3382 viewsvetchonian

Maybe the trust could buy them with the £21m and rename them The New Swans......a Phoenix club......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

TNS on 22:05 - Jul 4 with 3371 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Which, against the backdrop of the Swans qualifying by winning something meaningful is totally f*cking irrelevant. It's almost patronising, the concept of a Welsh league winner qualifying for the champions league. A parallel universe.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

TNS on 22:18 - Jul 4 with 3334 viewsLoyal

After extra time too.
Well done TNS.
Dancing in the streets etc ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

TNS on 22:38 - Jul 4 with 3289 viewsBrynmill_Jack

TNS on 22:18 - Jul 4 by Loyal

After extra time too.
Well done TNS.
Dancing in the streets etc ....

Of Llansantfraid?? What, in both of them???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

TNS on 22:49 - Jul 4 with 3265 viewsbuilthjack

TNS on 22:38 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Oswestry now mun

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TNS on 00:45 - Jul 5 with 3179 viewsmajorraglan

TNS on 08:38 - Jul 5 with 3059 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I hear Rangers got knocked out of the Europa League. Does that mean the Welsh League is now a higher standard than the Scottish PL.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

TNS on 09:11 - Jul 5 with 3010 viewsexiledinenglandjack

TNS on 08:38 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

I hear Rangers got knocked out of the Europa League. Does that mean the Welsh League is now a higher standard than the Scottish PL.

Rangers was in the Europa too, against the 4th best team in Luxembourg 😂
Login to get fewer ads

TNS on 10:46 - Jul 5 with 2920 viewsLoyal

TNS on 22:38 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

How about dancing in the TNS car park ?
Quite reasonable charges, no PCN's ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

TNS on 13:12 - Jul 5 with 2831 viewsCooperman

Pretty much.

Didn't Celtic also lose last year to a team from Gibraltar?

Good on TNS, raises the profile of our country as a whole.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

TNS on 17:14 - Jul 5 with 2739 viewsSgorioFruit

Indeed I am happy mate. I was keeping a close eye on the score last night.
I'm not a fan of TNS running the show in the WPL but will happily get behind any club representing Wales on a European stage, regardless of the many varied different views regarding the subject.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

TNS on 17:23 - Jul 5 with 2726 viewsDafyddHuw

No, nore sectarian.
TNS on 23:08 - Jul 5 with 2597 viewsbuilthjack

Huge game for Gap Connah Quay tomorrow night. 1-0 up from the first leg against Helsinki, Finlands biggest club side. Good luck to them.

TNS on 23:42 - Jul 5 with 2584 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done to TNS. Doing Cymru proud.

Beware of the Risen People

TNS on 23:45 - Jul 5 with 2580 viewsyescomeon

Bangor playing tomorrow, 1-0 up from the away leg aginst Lyngby. I happen to be in town but the game is a sell out unfortunately. Hope they get through.

Upthecity!

TNS on 08:43 - Jul 9 with 2455 viewstrampie

TNS on 22:05 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Which, against the backdrop of the Swans qualifying by winning something meaningful is totally f*cking irrelevant. It's almost patronising, the concept of a Welsh league winner qualifying for the champions league. A parallel universe.

The Champions League should be a Europe wide competition with teams from every country allowed to compete, if you have for arguments sake only the top 8 or 16 teams in it no matter where they come from then there might be no Premier League teams in the competition.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

TNS on 22:32 - Jul 11 with 2313 viewsSgorioFruit

TNS lost 2-0 tonight, damn

TNS on 22:50 - Jul 11 with 2267 viewsbuilthjack

TNS on 22:32 - Jul 11 by SgorioFruit

TNS lost 2-0 tonight, damn

Losing 2-0 away to the Croation champions isn't too bad. Get the first goal in the home leg next week and there will be a game on.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 16:58]

TNS on 15:56 - Jul 12 with 1991 viewswestwalesed

TNS on 22:50 - Jul 11 by builthjack

Losing 2-0 away to the Croation champions isn't too bad. Get the first goal in the home leg next week and there will be a game on.

I say this every year but I don't see why we shouldn't have a feeder club in the Welsh Premier, would be a great way of hardening up the youngsters, playing competitive football and surely qualifying for Europe most seasons?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

TNS on 16:59 - Jul 12 with 1953 viewsSgorioFruit

TNS on 15:56 - Jul 12 by westwalesed

I say this every year but I don't see why we shouldn't have a feeder club in the Welsh Premier, would be a great way of hardening up the youngsters, playing competitive football and surely qualifying for Europe most seasons?

Trundle to get Llanelli into the WPL next season?
Llanelli then becoming the place to get some of our youngsters playing competitive football each week?

TNS on 17:00 - Jul 12 with 1952 viewsSgorioFruit

TNS on 22:50 - Jul 11 by builthjack

Yeh your right mate. I didn't expect TNS to win their second leg in the last round, but they did.
Plus they will love playing at home.

TNS on 17:13 - Jul 12 with 1931 viewsbuilthjack

TNS on 17:00 - Jul 12 by SgorioFruit

Yeh your right mate. I didn't expect TNS to win their second leg in the last round, but they did.

A big advantage for them. I used to hate playing on their pitch.

TNS on 01:24 - Jul 13 with 1839 viewsJackFish

TNS on 17:00 - Jul 12 by SgorioFruit

Rijeka just went a year unbeaten domestically, TNS have got no chance of turning it around in the second leg. Reality is as long as our best teams play in England we're always going to be towards the bottom of the rankings.
TNS on 08:35 - Jul 19 with 1738 viewsraynor94

TNS on 23:42 - Jul 5 by Kilkennyjack

Well done to TNS. Doing Cymru proud.

Lost 7-1 on aggregate, that went well then

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

TNS on 09:24 - Jul 19 with 1676 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Do they go into the Europa league now?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024