Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit boom 11:57 - Jul 5 with 35429 viewsr0ckin

Won't tell you this in the express, mail, sun

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-service-sector-miss-forecasts

notice eurozone doing very well.

If we said brexit was off the table tomorrow we'd be booming and we'd all be enjoying a pay rise. We are in for a gloomy few years all for nothing. It p1sses me off.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2017 11:59]

Peace

Brexit boom on 23:37 - Jul 14 with 2722 viewsDJack

Brexit boom on 23:30 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

I have faith in Brexit Bulldog David Davis to bring it home for us. No, really.

You mis-spelled "No reality"

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Brexit boom on 16:31 - Jul 15 with 2672 viewsdailew

Brexit boom on 23:30 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

I have faith in Brexit Bulldog David Davis to bring it home for us. No, really.

What's the master negotiator been up to this week?

Glad to see Jan Ravens back on Dead Ringers.

She does a brilliant Theresa (and Dianne).

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Brexit boom on 16:33 - Jul 15 with 2668 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit boom on 16:31 - Jul 15 by dailew

What's the master negotiator been up to this week?

Glad to see Jan Ravens back on Dead Ringers.

She does a brilliant Theresa (and Dianne).

Last ep I listened to he negotiated getting married to a Vegas hooker.

Agree about Jan Ravens. Her Diane Abbot especially is uncanny.

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit boom on 16:43 - Jul 15 with 2661 viewsdailew

Brexit boom on 16:33 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Last ep I listened to he negotiated getting married to a Vegas hooker.

Agree about Jan Ravens. Her Diane Abbot especially is uncanny.

You just like to close your eyes and imagine the real Dianne is on top of you saying Anndwu, Anndwu.

They've got some great running gags in this series.

Like Theresa and Arlene.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07j7nvf#playt=00h25m07s

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Brexit boom on 02:27 - Jul 16 with 2608 viewsDJack

Brexit boom on 08:25 - Jul 12 by Kerouac

I love how all these lefties are now arguing in the interests of International Banking.

That article amounts to the banks trying to dictate to the UK government and people what should we do and on what timetable or they will move a few thousand jobs in London...which they would need to move to Europe anyway if we are to believe a word that comes out of the EU Commission.

Big f*cking deal.
Get on with it banks.
Spare us your threats, enjoy EU regulation, don't let the door hit you on the arse.

The fecking Labour party, what a tragedy it has become.
The 'Middle class, public sector employee, City of London' Party more like....oh I missed out LGBT yet Islamic, anti-semitic, anti-democratic, anti-British, anti-American, pro-German, lying b*stard, slandering, tragedy vulture, SCUM, party as well.

Fiscally, I'm right of centre but fǔck you very much.

So, to try to help you understand (my care in the community bit, cos' by fǔck, you are dull)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40604375

...It's all going down well with Brexit ain't it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Brexit boom on 10:07 - Jul 20 with 2506 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Once again the experts and doom mongers were wrong.

UK retail sales rose by more than expected in June, rebounding from May's decline, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
The quantity of goods bought rose by 0.9% in June from May, which was stronger growth than economists had been expecting.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit boom on 10:39 - Jul 20 with 2468 viewsBatterseajack

Brexit boom on 10:07 - Jul 20 by felixstowe_jack

Once again the experts and doom mongers were wrong.

UK retail sales rose by more than expected in June, rebounding from May's decline, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
The quantity of goods bought rose by 0.9% in June from May, which was stronger growth than economists had been expecting.

"We shouldn't get too carried away by these figures. After all, the retail sales figures are very volatile on a month-by-month basis. And the heatwave in June provided a boost to clothing sales that may not be sustained," said Paul Hollingsworth, UK economist at Capital Economics.
Brexit boom on 11:12 - Jul 20 with 2452 viewsfelixstowe_jack

My point is the experts got it wrong again. Volumes are continuing to increase on a 3 monthly basis which irons out the odd monthly fluctuation. That is why May's slight dip proved to be just that a slight dip and not the end of the UK as the BBC and experts predicted.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit boom on 11:58 - Jul 20 with 2433 viewsmax936

Brexit boom on 11:12 - Jul 20 by felixstowe_jack

My point is the experts got it wrong again. Volumes are continuing to increase on a 3 monthly basis which irons out the odd monthly fluctuation. That is why May's slight dip proved to be just that a slight dip and not the end of the UK as the BBC and experts predicted.

Mays negotiating skills "cough, cough" are gonna get tested with this one

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/france-says-we-want-our-money-back-as-brexit

"Lest we forget" hey short memorys the French

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brexit boom on 12:47 - Jul 20 with 2419 viewsBatterseajack

Brexit boom on 11:12 - Jul 20 by felixstowe_jack

No they haven't, you've just cherry picked one bit of data and ignored the rest.
Brexit boom on 13:13 - Jul 20 with 2405 viewsMarinaJack

Brexit boom on 11:58 - Jul 20 by max936

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/france-says-we-want-our-money-back-as-brexit

What the French want and what they will get our two diff things, :)
Brexit boom on 13:47 - Jul 20 with 2392 viewsmax936

Brexit boom on 13:13 - Jul 20 by MarinaJack

What the French want and what they will get our two diff things, :)

You'd think so, but with May negotiating the retirement age will be raised to 70 before we know it, to help pay for it. Austerity see, plus Brexit is what the British Electorate wanted that's the line they'll go down for sure.

Brexit boom on 13:57 - Jul 20 with 2384 viewsKerouac

Brexit boom on 02:27 - Jul 16 by DJack

Fiscally, I'm right of centre but fǔck you very much.

So, to try to help you understand (my care in the community bit, cos' by fǔck, you are dull)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40604375

...It's all going down well with Brexit ain't it.

If you understood anything you would realise that there is NOTHING in that BBC article to get your knickers in a twist about.
Nothing at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Brexit boom on 14:00 - Jul 20 with 2378 viewsMarinaJack

Brexit boom on 13:47 - Jul 20 by max936

You'd think so, but with May negotiating the retirement age will be raised to 70 before we know it, to help pay for it. Austerity see, plus Brexit is what the British Electorate wanted that's the line they'll go down for sure.

We must be the only country in the world willing to hammer our own working people but happy to give billions in foreign aid

If we are that skint every has 1 to work till 70 we can't be rich enough to send billions overseas
Brexit boom on 14:57 - Jul 20 with 2360 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit boom on 11:58 - Jul 20 by max936

Can we send France a bill for the cost of saving them from German Occupation in WW1 and WW2. I was not aware that France actually gave us any money. Even the EU did not give us money. They only gave back to us a smaller percentage of the money we GAVE to the EU in the first place.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 15:12]

Brexit boom on 15:44 - Jul 20 with 2339 viewsBatterseajack

I want out of my 2 year mobile phone contract, of which i'm currently half way through. Can i give half of my phone back and pull out of my contract and stop paying my bills?
Brexit boom on 15:48 - Jul 20 with 2337 viewsJack_Meoff

Brexit boom on 14:00 - Jul 20 by MarinaJack

We must be the only country in the world willing to hammer our own working people but happy to give billions in foreign aid

If we are that skint every has 1 to work till 70 we can't be rich enough to send billions overseas

Foreign Aid = money laundering. What the government does with as much public money as possible in ever increasingly ingenious ways.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Brexit boom on 17:03 - Jul 20 with 2309 viewsHighjack

Brexit boom on 14:00 - Jul 20 by MarinaJack

Nail. Head. Hit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit boom on 17:05 - Jul 20 with 2304 viewsHighjack

Brexit boom on 15:48 - Jul 20 by Jack_Meoff

Foreign Aid = money laundering. What the government does with as much public money as possible in ever increasingly ingenious ways.

Read the other day that foreign aid is going to Argentina to help them build and maintain their airforce. Absolute madness given they'd be quite willing to use that hardware against our people in the Falklands given half a chance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit boom on 17:17 - Jul 20 with 2290 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit boom on 17:05 - Jul 20 by Highjack

Read the other day that foreign aid is going to Argentina to help them build and maintain their airforce. Absolute madness given they'd be quite willing to use that hardware against our people in the Falklands given half a chance.

Only partly true. The UK gives aid to Argentina and Farage was on LBC the other day ranting how that money could be being used to buy fighter jets to attack the Falklands. Or something. The actual point was I think an NAO report which said that monitoring of how some countries spend the money wasn't previously as water tight as it might have been.

Brexit boom on 17:19 - Jul 20 with 2286 viewsmax936

Brexit boom on 15:44 - Jul 20 by Batterseajack

I want out of my 2 year mobile phone contract, of which i'm currently half way through. Can i give half of my phone back and pull out of my contract and stop paying my bills?

Because that's the same is it? what contract did we sign that say's that we'll stay in the EU forever and a day? its not as if we haven't paid more than enough in already and now the cheeky bastards want another 100 billion, how many countries have we bailed out? and knowing us we probably paid the bulk of those bail outs.

Brexit boom on 17:28 - Jul 20 with 2281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit boom on 17:19 - Jul 20 by max936

Because that's the same is it? what contract did we sign that say's that we'll stay in the EU forever and a day? its not as if we haven't paid more than enough in already and now the cheeky bastards want another 100 billion, how many countries have we bailed out? and knowing us we probably paid the bulk of those bail outs.

We signed something pledging to continue our financial contributions for a specified period. Can't remember how long for.

Brexit boom on 17:29 - Jul 20 with 2281 viewsmax936

And here's yet another one they're trying

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/britons-living-in-europe-could-lose-right-t

Fine we'll send back all their lot back as well, afterall these things work both ways, well you'd think anyway. not that they are a bunch of bitter bastards or anything mind fuking hell, no doubt there'll be at least one on here that'll support their motion though.

Brexit boom on 17:32 - Jul 20 with 2279 viewsmax936

Brexit boom on 17:28 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

We signed something pledging to continue our financial contributions for a specified period. Can't remember how long for.

That's as maybe, but they've mugged us off for long enough and now they're still trying to mug us off, short memory's mainland Europe have got, by dam.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 17:33]

Brexit boom on 17:35 - Jul 20 with 2274 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit boom on 17:32 - Jul 20 by max936

That's as maybe, but they've mugged us off for long enough and now they're still trying to mug us off, short memory's mainland Europe have got, by dam.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 17:33]

You're very strident this afternoon, Steve. Are you having a bad day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024