Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 Swans Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures 12:05 - Jul 6 with 1549 viewsjackharris

Man U at 12.30pm, Saturday August 19th on Sky
Newcastle 4pm Sunday Sept 10th on Sky
Spurs 5.30pm on Saturday September 16th on BT

This post has been edited by an administrator

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:12 - Jul 6 with 1514 viewsjackharris

Spurs at Wembley should be a cracker at 5.30pm on the Saturday Evening... Hopefully compared to us playing them at White Hart Lane.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:19 - Jul 6 with 1482 viewsLoyal

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:12 - Jul 6 by jackharris

Spurs at Wembley should be a cracker at 5.30pm on the Saturday Evening... Hopefully compared to us playing them at White Hart Lane.

Spurs moving to Wembley big mistake.
Three points the Jacks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:20 - Jul 6 with 1472 viewsswanforthemoney

Wonder what time the Geordies will get home on the Sunday, its a massive journey to Geordieland unless you're flying.
I know it doesnt matter to us, but they really dont take the fans into consideration with these games.
I hope there are massive hold ups on the Motorways on Saturday August 19th, mind. Although a lot of that lot arent coming far anyway.

I stand in the North Stand

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:25 - Jul 6 with 1455 viewsairedale

We should make the Sky people really uncomfortable at the Liberty, that way they'll televise more of our away games.
3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:29 - Jul 6 with 1431 viewspencoedjack

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:12 - Jul 6 by jackharris

Mrs PJ won't be happy I'm on hols for Spurs so will have to find a bar for Saturday evening
3 Swans Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 13:15 - Jul 6 with 1277 viewsstevethejack

Televised games:

August
Fri 11 Arsenal v Leicester 7.45pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 12 Watford v Liverpool 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 12 Brighton v Man C 5:30pm (BT)
Sun 13 Newcastle v Tottenham 1.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sun 13 Man Utd v West Ham 4pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 19 Swansea v Man Utd 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 19 Stoke v Arsenal 5:30pm (BT)
Sun 20 Huddersfield v Newcastle 1.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sun 20 Tottenham v Chelsea 4pm (Sky Sports)
Mon 21 Man City v Everton 8pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 26 Bournemouth v Man City 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 26 Man U v Leicester 5:30pm (BT)
Sun 27 West Brom v Stoke 1.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sun 27 Liverpool v Arsenal 4pm (Sky Sports)

September
Sat 9 Man City v Liverpool 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 9 Stoke v Man U 5:30pm (BT)
Sun 10 Burnley v C Palace 1.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sun 10 Swansea v Newcastle 4pm (Sky Sports)
Mon 11 West Ham v Huddersfield 8pm (Sky Sports)
Fri 15 Bournemouth v Brighton 8pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 16 C Palace v Southampton 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 16 Tottenham v Swansea 5:30pm (BT)
Sun 17 Chelsea v Arsenal 1.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sun 17 Man Utd v Everton 4pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 23 West Ham v Tottenham 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 23 Leicester v Liverpool 5:30pm (BT)
Sun 24 Brighton v Newcastle 4pm (Sky Sports)
Mon 25 Arsenal v West Brom 8pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 30 Huddersfield v Tottenham 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
Sat 30 Chelsea v Manc City 5:30pm (BT)

October
Sun 1 Everton v Burnley 2.15pm (Sky Sports)
Sun 1 Newcastle v Liverpool 4.30pm (Sky Sports)
3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 14:43 - Jul 6 with 1080 viewsGlyn1

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 12:20 - Jul 6 by swanforthemoney

Wonder what time the Geordies will get home on the Sunday, its a massive journey to Geordieland unless you're flying.
I know it doesnt matter to us, but they really dont take the fans into consideration with these games.
I hope there are massive hold ups on the Motorways on Saturday August 19th, mind. Although a lot of that lot arent coming far anyway.

You're right. The Newcastle fans don't deserve a journey like that on a Sunday.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

3 Swans Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 15:23 - Jul 6 with 1017 viewslegoman

I will be in Madeira on 19th for the Man U game. First visit - anyone recommend a good bar showing the game?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Login to get fewer ads

3 Swans Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 15:26 - Jul 6 with 1006 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wembley on a warmish September Saturday evening in London? Sounds like a good weekend to me..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 15:50 - Jul 6 with 976 viewspencoedjack

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 14:43 - Jul 6 by Glyn1

You're right. The Newcastle fans don't deserve a journey like that on a Sunday.

I don't think Newcastle have ever filled the away end anyway

They are coming across a bit tw@tish over our signing of Abraham as well
3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 15:57 - Jul 6 with 955 viewsGlyn1

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 15:50 - Jul 6 by pencoedjack

They're just jealous that they've never finished above us in the Premier League.

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 16:12 - Jul 6 with 922 viewspencoedjack

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 15:57 - Jul 6 by Glyn1

They're just jealous that they've never finished above us in the Premier League.

I thought they did once

Might be wrong
3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 16:50 - Jul 6 with 848 viewsGlyn1

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 16:12 - Jul 6 by pencoedjack

I thought they did once

Might be wrong

You're probably right, I didn't check.

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 19:24 - Jul 6 with 747 viewsJBT95

3 Swan's Matches to be Shown Live, in First Batch of Premier Televised Fixtures on 15:50 - Jul 6 by pencoedjack

They've only ever brought 1k, including opening away game and Good Friday, p1ss poor considering how big and loyal they consider themselves to be imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024