Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran... 14:24 - Jul 6 with 2900 viewsStarsky

Mo sent his regards last night.

And asked "where the phuck have you been"?

Great food again

It's just the internet, init.

Darran... on 14:26 - Jul 6 with 2892 viewsDarran

We just don't get out as much as we used to with Amy. I'm going to have to make a point of getting down there soon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Darran... on 15:50 - Jul 6 with 2794 viewsLohengrin

Darran... on 14:26 - Jul 6 by Darran

We just don't get out as much as we used to with Amy. I'm going to have to make a point of getting down there soon.

How's my pal doing up there, Daz? Tell her I'm thinking of her.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Darran... on 16:55 - Jul 6 with 2740 viewsDarran

Darran... on 15:50 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

How's my pal doing up there, Daz? Tell her I'm thinking of her.

She's ok but not at her best,she had a wisdom tooth out yesterday,it was right up in her jaw and because of her syndrome it had started rotting even though it hadn't started coming through.
It was hell of a dig apparently and they had to cut a bit of bone away to get it out.

Darran... on 16:58 - Jul 6 with 2739 viewsLohengrin

Darran... on 16:55 - Jul 6 by Darran

She's ok but not at her best,she had a wisdom tooth out yesterday,it was right up in her jaw and because of her syndrome it had started rotting even though it hadn't started coming through.
It was hell of a dig apparently and they had to cut a bit of bone away to get it out.

Oh! Hell. Give her a cwtsch from me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Darran... on 17:45 - Jul 6 with 2700 viewsStarsky

Sorry to here that Darran.

Give Amy a cwtch from us lot as well

It's just the internet, init.

Darran... on 18:17 - Jul 6 with 2674 viewsDarran

I'm not going near her I went to give her a kiss on the cheek last night before she went to bed and she went mental.

Darran... on 19:22 - Jul 6 with 2619 views3swan

Darran... on 18:17 - Jul 6 by Darran

I'm not going near her I went to give her a kiss on the cheek last night before she went to bed and she went mental.

Not surprised, but it wouldn't have had anything to do with that.

Seriously though all the best to Amy
Darran... on 19:28 - Jul 6 with 2611 viewsSwanzay

Positive vibes to Amy!
Login to get fewer ads

Darran... on 21:38 - Jul 6 with 2542 viewsEbo

I can really share my empathy there Dar, I had 2 out years ago and they took a back tooth out as well. They had to dislocate my jaw in the op too, so now when I'm really tired and I yawn it can pop out and back in again - bloody painful!!!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Darran... on 21:53 - Jul 6 with 2524 viewsdickythorpe

Hope she's feeling better Dar.
Does she have to use salt water to sloosh every so often? If so get a cup use boiling water on the salt to a third full, then stir the salt with a spoon until it dissolves, then put cold in.
Brilliant natural healing for tooth exctraction/mouth ailments.
Darran... on 23:56 - Jul 6 with 2479 viewsDJack

Never met her in real life, just through this and the previous boards with her posts and picture galleries... that lady has more balls than the rest of us. Give her all the best from me mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Darran... on 11:39 - Jul 7 with 2393 viewsDafyddHuw

Sorry for her troubles Dar. All of PS are behind her.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024