Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Arnor 10:07 - Jul 7 with 1289 viewsSmellyplumz

http://www.90min.com/posts/5237091-swansea-sign-half-brother-of-ex-premier-leagu

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Welcome Arnor on 10:47 - Jul 7 with 1220 viewsLeonWasGod

I thought this happened weeks ago. Think I must be losing the plot.
Welcome Arnor on 16:50 - Jul 7 with 1038 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will he be another addition to our list of youngsters deemed not good enough by other clubs, but we'll pay them hundreds of thousands, maybe millions over the next few years before releasing them on a free to clubs in League 1 or 2?

Hopefully not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Welcome Arnor on 16:51 - Jul 7 with 1037 viewsFireboy2

Welcome Arnor on 16:50 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Will he be another addition to our list of youngsters deemed not good enough by other clubs, but we'll pay them hundreds of thousands, maybe millions over the next few years before releasing them on a free to clubs in League 1 or 2?

Hopefully not.

Another positive post eh
Welcome Arnor on 17:04 - Jul 7 with 1001 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Welcome Arnor on 16:51 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

Another positive post eh

How many of these youngsters rejected by other clubs have we signed and released since our time in The Championship? How many can be deemed successful?

There might be one or two who I have forgotten. The biggest 'success' I can think of is Bartley, although he cost £1,000,000 upfront so I wouldn't really categorise him as a cheap punt.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Welcome Arnor on 18:35 - Jul 7 with 894 viewsKilkennyjack

Welcome Arnor on 17:04 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many of these youngsters rejected by other clubs have we signed and released since our time in The Championship? How many can be deemed successful?

There might be one or two who I have forgotten. The biggest 'success' I can think of is Bartley, although he cost £1,000,000 upfront so I wouldn't really categorise him as a cheap punt.

Too many to mention.

How can the next Joey, Ben, Jazz, or Macca get through when the club keep doing this ?
Why ? Cant we coach from u9 to u16 anymore ?

vickers, bray, shephard, holland, gorre, barrow, grimes, and half a dozen falkirk players. Its an endless list.

And yet south Wales players Watkins and Walsh get released and are now in the full Welsh squad.
Shambles, an expensive pointless vanity shambles.

Beware of the Risen People

Welcome Arnor on 19:02 - Jul 7 with 864 viewsShonky

Welcome Arnor on 18:35 - Jul 7 by Kilkennyjack

Too many to mention.

How can the next Joey, Ben, Jazz, or Macca get through when the club keep doing this ?
Why ? Cant we coach from u9 to u16 anymore ?

vickers, bray, shephard, holland, gorre, barrow, grimes, and half a dozen falkirk players. Its an endless list.

And yet south Wales players Watkins and Walsh get released and are now in the full Welsh squad.
Shambles, an expensive pointless vanity shambles.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024