Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork to Burnley? 14:16 - Jul 7 with 37243 viewsPapaLazarou

Hearing this one might be happen before we fly off to the USA. Wouldn't be a great surprise tbh, he's probably right down the pecking order now.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:28 - Jul 7 with 3459 viewsspiderboy

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:21 - Jul 7 by BlasterJack

Would be disappointed to see him go, especially to one of our peers.

I think a period of stability under PC will bring out the best in him. I'm not writing him off yet, especially after the managerial car crash of a season that was 2016/2017

If Burnley are our peers next season I,l enter the grand national next year on my trusty steer 'lumbargo
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:33 - Jul 7 with 3440 viewsspiderboy

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:16 - Jul 7 by oldcob

Is it only me who thinks Ki is technically our best player? Unfortunately he falls short in the courage and determination category.

Hes a fine ball player
unfortunately not every opponent likes to stand and admire !
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:49 - Jul 7 with 3397 viewsswanforthemoney

Cork does a job for us. Never spectacular. you have to trust PC if he's happy to let him go.

I stand in the North Stand

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 23:14 - Jul 7 with 3340 viewsLoyal

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 14:25 - Jul 7 by Swan91

I guess Britton would be back up for Mesa.. especially seeing as he signed an extension on his contract. With Mesa, Britton, Fer, Caroll, Ki Gylfi and possibly Fulton... thats probably too many midfielders if you include Cork in that mix. Burnley would be the type of team that would suit cork I think.

Fulton is nowhere near the player Cork is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 23:17 - Jul 7 with 3336 viewsLoyal

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:13 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

So not liking a player makes someone a racist?

I doubt there is one person on this forum that spends more recreational time with as many members of Swansea's diverse population than me.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 17:17]

I fckd a gypo once 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 00:44 - Jul 8 with 3298 viewsKerouac

I doubt there is one person on this forum that spends more recreational time with as many members of Swansea's diverse population than me.

Studio 95 season ticket?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 02:14 - Jul 8 with 3260 viewsJackSkellington

Funnily enough, only yesterday Mrs and I were discussing who might be given the captaincy this coming season, and specifically whether it might be used as a carrot to attempt to get Gylfi to stay. Obviously Leon will be club captain, but someone needs to be the on-field leader in the starting line up week in week out. We all know Cork wasn't really up to it, and with Mesa arriving we'd probably expect Cork to be on the bench most weeks anyway.

But if Cork is going then there's no question Clement will have to pick someone else. Not sure there's an obvious standout candidate at the moment other than Gylfi. If we can keep him then Mawson in the future, but suspect he's still too young right now.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 02:54 - Jul 8 with 3243 viewsDJack

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:09 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

Nothing to do with him stealing a living and being injured when it comes to the time for a clear out then?

Also, you don't know me at all. That's quite an accusation to be throwing around.

"That's quite an accusation to be throwing around."

STRAIGHT BACK AT YOU.

I'm not saying that you are wrong but without proof your statement is no better than Jasper's.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 03:02 - Jul 8 with 3242 viewsDJack

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:26 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

I've not wished for him to have one. I just said it would be best for us.

Don't be so precious.

Oh look, another bullshit statement this evening! You actually said "The best we can hope for with Ki is he suffers a career ender and we get a big insurance pay out."

Hope is not wishing then? ...eh!

And you say "best for us" - I didn't know that you spoke for us all! For the record I like what Ki can do but hate the fact that he doesn't seem to bother that often. I also despise wuckfits...Have a nice day!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 03:21 - Jul 8 with 3231 viewsSwan91

My opinion - Ki is better than Cork, I would sell and have Mesa, Britton and then Fulton 3rd choice for that position. We most likely wont have more than 1 defensive player on the pitch at the same time (as last season suggested). then the other 2 spots would be for Caroll, Ki, Fer, and then if we do really need another defensive midfielder.. have britton on one of those spots aswell.

But I agree with 2 posters on here... sell Cork and buy chalobah.. still get an English player and at 22 he is already probably on par or better than Cork.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 03:25 - Jul 8 with 3230 viewsDJack

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 03:21 - Jul 8 by Swan91

My opinion - Ki is better than Cork, I would sell and have Mesa, Britton and then Fulton 3rd choice for that position. We most likely wont have more than 1 defensive player on the pitch at the same time (as last season suggested). then the other 2 spots would be for Caroll, Ki, Fer, and then if we do really need another defensive midfielder.. have britton on one of those spots aswell.

But I agree with 2 posters on here... sell Cork and buy chalobah.. still get an English player and at 22 he is already probably on par or better than Cork.

A good shout mate ...even better for the fact that it misses the input of hatred and an attempt/position of objectivity.

Thank you.

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 06:57 - Jul 8 with 3174 views34dfgdf54

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:06 - Jul 7 by Griffting

I'd keep him. Decent player to come on late when trying to hold onto a lead. Don't ask for anything creative off him. Bench is about his best bet next year so I'd understand if he wanted to leave.

I'd argue he's one of the last players you want to see come on when holding a lead.

His positioning and awareness of what is around him is non existent. I have said this a few times because I take no joy in saying it, he seems a really nice lad, but he's not a premier league standard central midfield player. Making him Captain last year proves how much of a basket case we actually were.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 10:02 - Jul 8 with 3006 viewsBlasterJack

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:28 - Jul 7 by spiderboy

If Burnley are our peers next season I,l enter the grand national next year on my trusty steer 'lumbargo

Well what else would you call them?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 10:25 - Jul 8 with 2938 viewsairedale

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 23:17 - Jul 7 by Loyal

I fckd a gypo once 👍

Did you have to get him drunk first Loyal?

Just asking like.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 13:42 - Jul 8 with 2724 viewsicecoldjack

Cork= slow in deed and thought .

Depending on how clement will want to play will depend on him staying here, my guess is that he stays. Been a bit dissappinting for me, thought he would be more combative and show better leadership, went missing when things started going wrong . Ye t another steady eddy player who is far too inconsistent .
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:43 - Jul 8 with 2480 viewsItchySphincter

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:59 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

The best we can hope for with Ki is he suffers a career ender and we get a big insurance pay out.

Lol.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 2468 viewsItchySphincter

Who was that Ki fan that used to chase me around calling me racist every time I pointed out that he was crap? I assumed it was some little girl, maybe it was Jasp.

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:50 - Jul 8 with 2457 viewsItchySphincter

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:02 - Jul 7 by longlostjack

Ki is talented and hope PC will be able to get the best out of him. I'm not convinced by Cork - the crisp passing game isn't his. Now that Mesa has arrived I'd say he is the one to go.

He's been here years and done the square root of f*ck all.

No one can turn attack into defence with one simple ball better than Ki Sung Dung. F*cking useless sneaky little coward.

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:10 - Jul 8 with 2399 viewsjasper_T

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:46 - Jul 8 by ItchySphincter

Who was that Ki fan that used to chase me around calling me racist every time I pointed out that he was crap? I assumed it was some little girl, maybe it was Jasp.

What kind of monster would name a little girl Jasper?
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:14 - Jul 8 with 2394 viewsItchySphincter

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:10 - Jul 8 by jasper_T

What kind of monster would name a little girl Jasper?

Good point.

Who?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:16 - Jul 8 with 2390 viewsLoyal

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 10:25 - Jul 8 by airedale

Did you have to get him drunk first Loyal?

Just asking like.

I wasn't drunk, but he did dress up 👍

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:26 - Jul 8 with 2370 viewsKilkennyjack

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 23:14 - Jul 7 by Loyal

Fulton is nowhere near the player Cork is.

I agree butt

Beware of the Risen People

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 02:37 - Jul 9 with 2121 viewsNirvana

I'd prefer it if we kept Cork and shipped out Ki, to be honest, but it looks like Ki's injury will prevent that from happening.

Carroll iwas intended to be Ki's replacement and Mesa is Leon's (needs to learn the ropes a bit first, obviously), and Cork gives us a true DM, even though he's not that great at it.

It'd be risky to go into the season with just Mesa and Leon able to play DM, as I don't feel Fulton is ready yet. But we do need to move one or two, and if Burnley wants Captain Jack they can have him.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 07:00 - Jul 9 with 2041 viewsSTID2017

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 02:37 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

I'd prefer it if we kept Cork and shipped out Ki, to be honest, but it looks like Ki's injury will prevent that from happening.

Carroll iwas intended to be Ki's replacement and Mesa is Leon's (needs to learn the ropes a bit first, obviously), and Cork gives us a true DM, even though he's not that great at it.

It'd be risky to go into the season with just Mesa and Leon able to play DM, as I don't feel Fulton is ready yet. But we do need to move one or two, and if Burnley wants Captain Jack they can have him.

Unless Cork can improve his game, and Ki can improve his consistency, then neither has a future at the club.
Any players that stay will no doubt benefit from Clement & co's coaching.
I believe the set up we have in place now will bring the best out of any players that Clement decides to retain or sign.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 07:10 - Jul 9 with 2034 viewsStarsky

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:26 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

I've not wished for him to have one. I just said it would be best for us.

Don't be so precious.

Your comments on Ki insurance payouts does you no credit at all.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024