Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 15:50 - Jul 7 with 6560 viewsLandore_Jack

Says he struggled because Swansea City was not a well organised club and couldn’t adapt.

"It was not easy for me. It was the first time that I’d left France and the club I signed for (Swansea) is not a well organised club. It was tough as I can’t speak English. So that’s one of the reasons that I can’t perform quite well. I couldn’t really adapt and I wanted to leave.”

http://sportwitness.co.uk/gomis-says-struggled-swansea-city-wasnt-organised-club

#backtojack

Gomis on 17:40 - Jul 9 with 1127 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis on 01:17 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Gomis has and always will be more trouble than he's worth. His only value is as a goalscorer, and his record with us reads 13 goals/64 appearances in the PL. Hardly inspiring numbers any way you look at it. He provides next to nothing besides goals, and I mean that quite literally.

If he isn't scoring he becomes a huge liability on and off the pitch, and he displayed that petulence several times during his stint with us. Anyone defending this guy needs to re-read the OP. He is correct in saying Swansea is not well-run, I'll give him that.

But he defends his poor form with us by saying he can't speak English, therefore he couldn't "adapt and wanted to leave". What a ffukkingg arrogant dick, honestly. No one was ever going to learn the language for him, and his wages could've afforded the best English teacher in the world.

Yet, somehow it's the club's fault for that. There's a reason we only got £2m for him: he's a money-grabbing diva. Ffukk this guy, and good riddance. Yet another Jenkins classic.

You don't half talk a lot of old guff.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gomis on 17:43 - Jul 9 with 1117 viewsdobjack2

Gomis on 01:17 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Gomis has and always will be more trouble than he's worth. His only value is as a goalscorer, and his record with us reads 13 goals/64 appearances in the PL. Hardly inspiring numbers any way you look at it. He provides next to nothing besides goals, and I mean that quite literally.

If he isn't scoring he becomes a huge liability on and off the pitch, and he displayed that petulence several times during his stint with us. Anyone defending this guy needs to re-read the OP. He is correct in saying Swansea is not well-run, I'll give him that.

But he defends his poor form with us by saying he can't speak English, therefore he couldn't "adapt and wanted to leave". What a ffukkingg arrogant dick, honestly. No one was ever going to learn the language for him, and his wages could've afforded the best English teacher in the world.

Yet, somehow it's the club's fault for that. There's a reason we only got £2m for him: he's a money-grabbing diva. Ffukk this guy, and good riddance. Yet another Jenkins classic.

Well he wouldn't say it was his fault would he.
Gomis on 20:25 - Jul 9 with 1050 viewsNirvana

Gomis on 17:40 - Jul 9 by ItchySphincter

You don't half talk a lot of old guff.

Okay, Sphincter.

How are the suppositories treating you? Hope all is well, truly.

Back to PMs with Neathie and res, maybe they can help you out. What's an innocent rectal exam amongst PS amigos, anyway?

And remember, it's okay if you enjoy it. It's completely normal, and it's a VERY sensitive area. But you know that already.

Good luck you three. Truly.
Gomis on 20:38 - Jul 9 with 1034 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis on 20:25 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Okay, Sphincter.

How are the suppositories treating you? Hope all is well, truly.

Back to PMs with Neathie and res, maybe they can help you out. What's an innocent rectal exam amongst PS amigos, anyway?

And remember, it's okay if you enjoy it. It's completely normal, and it's a VERY sensitive area. But you know that already.

Good luck you three. Truly.

Oooh, a bit of homophobia, eh?

tut tut tut....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gomis on 20:43 - Jul 9 with 1025 viewsNirvana

Gomis on 20:38 - Jul 9 by ItchySphincter

Oooh, a bit of homophobia, eh?

tut tut tut....

Actually no, if you can read.

Maybe you can't, it would explain a lot.

Again it's completely normal to enjoy that stuff.

Go back to being racist towards Asians, yeah?
Gomis on 17:24 - Jul 27 with 875 viewsTNT

Gomis on 20:43 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Actually no, if you can read.

Maybe you can't, it would explain a lot.

Again it's completely normal to enjoy that stuff.

Go back to being racist towards Asians, yeah?

On holibobs in Marseille. mrs TNT sees match advertised and suggests we go. She's only ever seen two games, Man C when Stanley scored that goal and the Final when Trunds scored that goal. Kv Oostende are in town tonight in Europa League...memories come flooding back, there's a stirring through my body. Tickets 5 euros for standing / singing section, 15 for seats...Mrs wanted seats, but hey...
Away fans asked us to take their photos, cracking atmosphere building, massive police presence makes things look a bit ominous, Robocop got nothing on these. Had meal in nearby restaurant, owner wearing Marseille shirt with Gomis 18 on his back!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 17:38]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gomis on 18:01 - Jul 27 with 787 viewsYossarian

Gomis on 23:05 - Jul 7 by swanforthemoney

Maybe the club doesn't do enough to integrate non English speaking players.

Ultimately it's the player's responsibility to learn the language and most of them can before they get to an EPL club. If the player can't, then I would look elsewhere. It's part of the due diligence. At the sort of money they are on, and what we are paying, the least we should ask for is that they can speak the language in order that they quickly understand what is being said to them by the coaches and players in a game. Ffs!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gomis on 18:05 - Jul 27 with 774 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is the offside law different in France then?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 18:08 - Jul 27 with 761 viewsTNT

Gomis on 18:05 - Jul 27 by felixstowe_jack

I'll let you know how things pan out, after tonight's game.

Gomis on 19:23 - Jul 27 with 679 viewssP7qupUf

Gomis on 18:01 - Jul 27 by Yossarian

Ultimately it's the player's responsibility to learn the language and most of them can before they get to an EPL club. If the player can't, then I would look elsewhere. It's part of the due diligence. At the sort of money they are on, and what we are paying, the least we should ask for is that they can speak the language in order that they quickly understand what is being said to them by the coaches and players in a game. Ffs!

Didn't he leave school at 14? Seem to remember reading something of that nature. Perhaps he is not that academic. We all have different skills and maybe languages was not his forte. I bloody struggled with French in school too.
Gomis on 22:35 - Jul 27 with 565 viewsTNT

Gomis on 18:05 - Jul 27 by felixstowe_jack

Everyone seemed to have a goog grasp of this law tonight, with Valere Germain scoring a hat-trick for Marseille. Electric atmosphere, which puts PL grounds to shame. Mrs decided to support the away team at 3-1, because they were trying hard, much to the chagrin of the natives. Game ended 4-2.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024