Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan 18:12 - Jul 7 with 4201 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Hopefully when its all said and done we can get back the £2m we paid for him next year. He's a nice lad and I have nothing against him but he's just not good enough for the Premiership.

Come on you Swans.

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:17 - Jul 7 with 4187 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He wasn't good enough for the Prem under Bradley, but then who was?
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:28 - Jul 7 with 4139 viewstomdickharry

Good professional who was not quite up to PL standard,hope he has success at Real Betis.
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:29 - Jul 7 with 4139 viewsItchySphincter

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:28 - Jul 7 by tomdickharry

Good professional who was not quite up to PL standard,hope he has success at Real Betis.

He was excellent against Diego Costa last year.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:36 - Jul 7 with 4116 viewssomersetsimon

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:28 - Jul 7 by tomdickharry

I think he may have been ok given a long run in a settled team under Clement, but I don't think he was ever good enough to sit on the bench for months on end, then suddenly step up.

Does this mean that Bartley is staying?
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:42 - Jul 7 with 4087 viewsjasper_T

If he'd started instead of Mawson when Clement came in it could easily be Alfie off to some club on loan now.
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 19:32 - Jul 7 with 4013 viewsLeonWasGod

He's proven he's good enough. I'd prefer him over Bartley any day, but in Clement we trust.
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 03:36 - Jul 8 with 3864 viewsSwan91

Do we get another CB in or is Bartley and VDH our back up CB's.. I still don't understand why we have't gone for Badstuber yet... he said he wants to play in another country and as a free he would be perfect for us.. CB who can play as LB
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 03:46 - Jul 8 with 3860 viewsDJack

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:29 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

I've always likes Jordi but I suspect that he has shown either a lack of consistency or focus. either way I wish him all the best in his future.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 06:39 - Jul 8 with 3812 viewsgrabsplatter

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 19:32 - Jul 7 by LeonWasGod

He's proven he's good enough. I'd prefer him over Bartley any day, but in Clement we trust.

I don't think he has tbh, he's been here too long without establishing himself in the first team & he's had plenty of chances. Clement has had enough time to judge him & clearly doesn't rate him that highly - we need better
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 12:29 - Jul 8 with 3681 viewsicecoldjack

I think the club and player need to take some flak here, Amat should have been playing games alot sooner than he did, everyone knew Ash was crap after an international game so we should have been giving him exposure far more regular than we did.
He has plenty of talent but seems to have gone a bit stale. When jordi did get a chance it was part of a shambolic Bradley team but even so his performances were irratic .

Hopefully he gets game time and builds confidence and comes back a better player I wish him well .
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 16:09 - Jul 8 with 3544 viewsTom1912

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:29 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

He should have been sent off that game...

So should Costa mind you.
Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 18:40 - Jul 8 with 3460 viewsItchySphincter

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 16:09 - Jul 8 by Tom1912

He should have been sent off that game...

So should Costa mind you.

He got booked because Costa cheated. Costa should have gone, Jordi rattled him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordi Amat has joined Real Betis on loan on 02:25 - Jul 10 with 3322 viewsNirvana

With Amat off to Betis, could we somehow get Aissa Mandi in return? Can play CB or RB, and played as the RCB mostly last season in Betis' three-man backline.

He makes mistakes here and there, but he's got the pace to make up for it and is extremely aggressive with his decisionmaking. More often than not, he chooses the right option.

Not sure what he'd cost, but he'd be a perfect utility defender for us and he'd probably be open to the move. The requisite highlight video:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024