Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, 20:56 - Jul 7 with 3940 viewsTummer_from_Texas

and gets left at home for WBA's preseason tour of Austria.

(Edited to improve link from that scummy media source which will not be named - thanks Harry).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/07/nacer-chadli-left-home-west-brom-
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 21:07]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 20:57 - Jul 7 with 3934 viewsharryhpalmer

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hillsborough-disaster-latest-news

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 21:05 - Jul 7 with 3881 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 20:57 - Jul 7 by harryhpalmer

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hillsborough-disaster-latest-news

Thanks, apologies, forgot about that. I've edited to put a link to the Telegraph article instead.

Also unfollowed them on Twitter so I don't make the same mistake again.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 06:00 - Jul 8 with 3491 viewsBirchgrovejack

Well we were linked with him last summer and it was quite close before he went to West Brom if i remember correctly.
Isn't he an attacking Mid though? and we got fer and Siggy there. if we went for him it would only throw fuel on the SIggy leaving fire.
He could play on the wide side of a diamond though so id like to see him come here, just not as a possible siggy replacement
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 06:12 - Jul 8 with 3488 viewsSwan91

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 06:00 - Jul 8 by Birchgrovejack

Well we were linked with him last summer and it was quite close before he went to West Brom if i remember correctly.
Isn't he an attacking Mid though? and we got fer and Siggy there. if we went for him it would only throw fuel on the SIggy leaving fire.
He could play on the wide side of a diamond though so id like to see him come here, just not as a possible siggy replacement

I thought Chadli was a winger who can also play Att Mid.. when we were going to sign him it looked like he would be on left or right wing, unless I am forgetting. He can play 3 positions.. 2 winger positions and att mid... so I guess he would take the Ayew role if he came here. I don't know how good he was last season so I couldn't comment, but if he had problems with Pulis' training routine he won't like it here. Didn't the players say that PC's training was super difficult?
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 06:18 - Jul 8 with 3468 viewsdameedna

Good opportunity. Probably not interested in Swansea. If that is not an issue we should mesa an offer.
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 06:21 - Jul 8 with 3458 viewsjack247

Wouldn't the fact he refused to go on a pre-season bootcamp worry people? Doesn't seem like he has the best of attitudes
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 07:26 - Jul 8 with 3334 viewsmonmouth

Waste of time and money. If we're looking for a winger, we need better.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 07:37 - Jul 8 with 3294 viewstrampie

Chadli is a good player and worth pursuing at the right price.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 09:39 - Jul 8 with 3100 viewsDafyddHuw

Excellent player. Well worth going after. Was very disappointed he went to West Brom last year.
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:10 - Jul 8 with 2937 viewsmax936

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 06:21 - Jul 8 by jack247

Wouldn't the fact he refused to go on a pre-season bootcamp worry people? Doesn't seem like he has the best of attitudes

Funnily enough that was my first thought as well, notsure we need that attitude from a player at SCFC, there must be a reason why he hasn't quite been a regular for them, reading the above it must be attitude.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:13 - Jul 8 with 2924 viewsairedale

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:10 - Jul 8 by max936

Funnily enough that was my first thought as well, notsure we need that attitude from a player at SCFC, there must be a reason why he hasn't quite been a regular for them, reading the above it must be attitude.

Perhaps Butt means something rude in Belgium, and he got peed off with Pulis calling him it all the time.
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:19 - Jul 8 with 2902 viewsmax936

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:13 - Jul 8 by airedale

Perhaps Butt means something rude in Belgium, and he got peed off with Pulis calling him it all the time.

Just having to put up with Pulis would have been enough to have peed me off Butt

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:32 - Jul 8 with 2872 viewsDafyddHuw

No attitude problems at Spurs. Shouldn't imagine Pulis is the easiest to work for.
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:51 - Jul 8 with 2816 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 11:32 - Jul 8 by DafyddHuw

No attitude problems at Spurs. Shouldn't imagine Pulis is the easiest to work for.

There's a difference between not getting on with your boss and refusing to go on a pre-season camp
Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 16:58 - Jul 11 with 2188 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Here's a report that, yes, we are interested again (along with Stoke...always seems like we are battling Stoke), and that we're hoping Chadli will help induce Siggy to want to stay.

Wonder if he could also be on the short list to replace Siggy if we do end up selling to Everton?

http://readwestbrom.com/2017/07/11/swansea-battling-premier-league-clubs-nacer-c
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 17:26]

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 16:01 - Jul 12 with 1573 viewsLoyal

Done need him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 16:23 - Jul 12 with 1472 viewswaynekerr55

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 06:21 - Jul 8 by jack247

"pre season boot camp"

F*ck my eyes, is it really 2017?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 02:57 - Jul 13 with 1228 viewsAussieSwan

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 16:01 - Jul 12 by Loyal

Done need him.

I'd still like him

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Nacer Chadli back on the market? Has fight with Pulis, on 04:18 - Jul 13 with 1202 viewsNirvana

I like Chadli and he's definitely got a lot of ability. If he is what can keep Siggy with us, it's a no-brainer for me. Sign him up.

But, I have no idea what their relationship is and he's always struck me as a guy who's not the brightest. This pre-season thing is also a big red flag but Pulis is a ffukkingg dick, I'm sure.

So, it's a toss-up for me:
Yes, if it convinces Siggy to stay
No, otherwise
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024