Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston 20:18 - Jul 8 with 2857 viewsJackfath

My God, there's some absolute scum in our society.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:21 - Jul 8 with 2251 viewsNeathJack

Nothing serious I hope Mr Fath.
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:23 - Jul 8 with 2244 viewsJackfath

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:21 - Jul 8 by NeathJack

Thank you for your concern.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:38 - Jul 8 with 2170 viewsDarran

Hope you're on the mend my friend?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:39 - Jul 8 with 2173 viewsBrynCartwright

I was there last week when my old Mam was admitted and I would absolutely agree with you. I like the occasional toke myself, but the scumbags smoking right outside the hospital doors made me want to retch. These twots really need a kicking.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:45 - Jul 8 with 2147 viewsjack247

Yes there is. Some people don't help themselves unfortunately
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 21:12 - Jul 8 with 2057 viewsJackfath

What do these people offer/contribute to society?

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 22:34 - Jul 8 with 1862 viewscontroversial_jack

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:39 - Jul 8 by BrynCartwright

I was there last week when my old Mam was admitted and I would absolutely agree with you. I like the occasional toke myself, but the scumbags smoking right outside the hospital doors made me want to retch. These twots really need a kicking.

Smoking outside the hospital really is the crime of the century isn't it?
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 22:43 - Jul 8 with 1840 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nurses do a fine job.

Need a pay rise

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 22:47 - Jul 8 with 1826 viewsPokerface

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:23 - Jul 8 by Jackfath

Thank you for your concern.

Your self appraisal in opening post is your most honest yet.

Great to see you have turned it around.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2017 22:48]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 23:00 - Jul 8 with 1782 viewsstevethejack

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 20:21 - Jul 8 by NeathJack

I'm very worried. Mental health issues?
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 23:23 - Jul 8 with 1724 viewsPokerface

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 23:00 - Jul 8 by stevethejack

I'm very worried. Mental health issues?

Wouldn't go to A & E for that.

Prob cut finger opening a tin of Salmon.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 01:56 - Jul 9 with 1620 viewsCountyJim

Hope all is ok Faith

I porter in A&Eand some turn up with stupid things that a pill or two would solve

Had a guy last week with an ingrowing toenail ffs
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 02:08 - Jul 9 with 1607 viewsLoyal

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 23:23 - Jul 8 by Pokerface

Wouldn't go to A & E for that.

Prob cut finger opening a tin of Salmon.

I heard he got his cock stuck in a Henry Hoover.
Just saying like.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 2:08]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 06:59 - Jul 9 with 1541 viewsMeraki

What makes them scum?
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 08:17 - Jul 9 with 1470 viewsJackfath

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 06:59 - Jul 9 by Meraki

What makes them scum?

Pop up and make your own conclusions.

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 08:24 - Jul 9 with 1445 viewsjack247

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 06:59 - Jul 9 by Meraki

What makes them scum?

Lifestyle choice
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 08:50 - Jul 9 with 1413 viewsdickythorpe

Good luck Fath.
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:35 - Jul 9 with 1321 viewsFieryJack

I'm not immune to looking down my nose at some people, but I think it would be as well to rein in the scum comments. Am a bit peed off these last two decades or so noticing how acceptable its become to openly vilify & mock those at the bottom of the heap in this country - heard some pompous jerk last week declaring that he'd rather walk home 5 miles in the rain than use the bus because it would probably be full of estate trash, Slovak gyppoes & OAPs wearing scabby coats and smelling of piss.

This k*** could might have relished working in Treblinka.
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:42 - Jul 9 with 1298 viewstrampie

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 01:56 - Jul 9 by CountyJim

Hope all is ok Faith

I porter in A&Eand some turn up with stupid things that a pill or two would solve

Had a guy last week with an ingrowing toenail ffs

I don't think I was even aware that the public can rock up at A&E until recently.
What should one do if one has an ingrowing toenail anyway ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:44 - Jul 9 with 1292 viewstrampie

Fath having heard that the public can just turn up at a hospital what about using a different A&E ?, I have heard of Swansea people visiting A&E outside their area.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:46 - Jul 9 with 1284 viewsjack247

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:35 - Jul 9 by FieryJack

I'm not immune to looking down my nose at some people, but I think it would be as well to rein in the scum comments. Am a bit peed off these last two decades or so noticing how acceptable its become to openly vilify & mock those at the bottom of the heap in this country - heard some pompous jerk last week declaring that he'd rather walk home 5 miles in the rain than use the bus because it would probably be full of estate trash, Slovak gyppoes & OAPs wearing scabby coats and smelling of piss.

Youre probably right, on reflection the term scum is a bit strong. Agree with Jackfaths overall point though. It's incredibly frustrating to sit in a+e while people who are often there because they do not look after themselves, moan about the state of the NHS
I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:50 - Jul 9 with 1276 viewsJackfath

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:35 - Jul 9 by FieryJack

Normally I'd agree. However when they openly disrespect those who are doing their best to help then I label them scum as that's clearly what they are.

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 09:55 - Jul 9 with 1258 viewstrampie

If I turn up at A&E, would they want/want to know anything ? (money, address, NI number, doctor, any insurance details, next of kin, car reg), what's the crack ?

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 10:00 - Jul 9 with 1243 viewstrampie

What's the story with schools, can guardians/parents just turn up and say teach my little one ?, are there rules around it, age, postcode, nationality, any money changing hands, what's the story with state schools.

I've spent the afternoon in a&e morriston on 10:01 - Jul 9 with 1224 viewstrampie

What is the score with the police, as a taxpayer can I give them a job ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024