Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? 08:50 - Jul 9 with 51111 viewsSTID2017

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/9/15942572/everton-transfer-rumours-
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Swansea+City
Loads of report suggesting it's a done deal at a bargain basement price for such a quality player
If this is the case then someone at the club needs shooting for selling him , especially at that price
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 8:53]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:02 - Jul 9 with 12631 views34dfgdf54

If it's £30 mill it can only be a clause in his contract.

Daylight robbery.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:04 - Jul 9 with 12603 viewsDr_Winston

Can't only be a clause. Could be us rolling over as per usual.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:11 - Jul 9 with 12517 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:02 - Jul 9 by 34dfgdf54

If it's £30 mill it can only be a clause in his contract.

Daylight robbery.

Report says £32M. Still about £6M-£8M light IMO.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:14 - Jul 9 with 12469 viewsmagicdaps10

Reading another report they are saying 35m.

I would say if it is around 30m then a big slice of it would probably be paid up front.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:15 - Jul 9 with 12463 viewslonglostjack

The full amount whatever it is, has to be fully reinvested in the team.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:20 - Jul 9 with 12378 viewsexiledclaseboy

£30-35m sounds about right to me. Although I'd still rather we kept him.

Poll: Tory leader

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:21 - Jul 9 with 12350 viewsmorristonboy

30m? tell Everton to stick their toffees right up Rupert's tower where the sun don't shine.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:23 - Jul 9 with 12301 viewsraynor94

£35 million would be fine, I have faith in Clement, to get some adequate replacements, with that amount in the bank

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:31 - Jul 9 with 12187 viewsRancid

Ive said it for years with nobody agreeing in that as a club we're not yet ready to command 50 or 60 million for a player.Clubs wont pay us that kind of dosh for any of our best players..Chuck us 30million and theyll bite our hands off is probably the way clubs deal with us.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:38 - Jul 9 with 12093 viewsDr_Winston

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:31 - Jul 9 by Rancid

Ive said it for years with nobody agreeing in that as a club we're not yet ready to command 50 or 60 million for a player.Clubs wont pay us that kind of dosh for any of our best players..Chuck us 30million and theyll bite our hands off is probably the way clubs deal with us.

Perhaps not biting clubs hands off for that is the best way to increase the prices we do get.

Mind you, enough of our own supporters are apparently happy with us getting just a couple of million more for Siggy than Sunderland got for a 23 year old goalkeeper. Maybe we get the fees we deserve.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:48 - Jul 9 with 11928 viewsJango

They've been linked with a £22million move for Damarai Gray now as well. If I was an Everton fan I'd much rather they spent all that money on 2/3 top top players rather than signing the 8/9 good mid table players. They are gonna be overloaded with slightly above average players the way they are going.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:58 - Jul 9 with 11781 viewsFlashberryjack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:15 - Jul 9 by longlostjack

It won't........you can bet your boots on that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:58 - Jul 9 with 11769 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck Gylfi.

Our board does not reinvest in the team, we will go cheap.

Although Ross Barkley might suit ?
I would not stay if i was him and i would want to play every week.
Trouble is if he signs for us England wont pick him.

Beware of the Risen People

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:08 - Jul 9 with 11637 viewslifelong

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:38 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

Perhaps not biting clubs hands off for that is the best way to increase the prices we do get.

Mind you, enough of our own supporters are apparently happy with us getting just a couple of million more for Siggy than Sunderland got for a 23 year old goalkeeper. Maybe we get the fees we deserve.

Also, if we continuously sell off our best players we'll get something else we'll deserve.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:12 - Jul 9 with 11569 viewstrampie

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:08 - Jul 9 by lifelong

Also, if we continuously sell off our best players we'll get something else we'll deserve.

Quite

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:22 - Jul 9 with 11455 viewsTheFranchise

In the inflated market surely £40m is closer for a goal scoring and goal making midfielder? Whether he fits the system or not, we still have to buy in this market.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:23 - Jul 9 with 11434 viewsLoyal

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 09:15 - Jul 9 by longlostjack

I think they will say they already have .....
Without Gylfi and possibly Llorente we need serious quality coming in, which hasn't been done again.
This month is a watershed in the clubs premier league history.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:29 - Jul 9 with 11390 viewsDr_Winston

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:08 - Jul 9 by lifelong

Every club of our stature sells their best players. It's the nature of the game. We don't have the financial muscle to ward off a determined approach or pay players enough to compete with what they can earn elsewhere.

What we have to do better (a lot, LOT better) is get the absolute best price we can and then replace them smartly. Manage that and relegation certainly isn't inevitable or deserved.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:30 - Jul 9 with 11358 viewsLoyal

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:29 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

Every club of our stature sells their best players. It's the nature of the game. We don't have the financial muscle to ward off a determined approach or pay players enough to compete with what they can earn elsewhere.

What we have to do better (a lot, LOT better) is get the absolute best price we can and then replace them smartly. Manage that and relegation certainly isn't inevitable or deserved.

I hope they have things in place, but something tells me you cannot replace what we are getting rid of. FFS prove me wrong or this season will be our last.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:31 - Jul 9 with 11362 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They've all come and gone .

Hubert will sort it out

😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:44 - Jul 9 with 11158 viewsairedale

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 10:30 - Jul 9 by Loyal

I hope they have things in place, but something tells me you cannot replace what we are getting rid of. FFS prove me wrong or this season will be our last.

Interesting times ahead, and lets hope we're smiling at the end.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 11:15 - Jul 9 with 10865 viewsDafyddHuw

It's the close season. It's a rumour.
Get on with your lives.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 11:29 - Jul 9 with 10655 viewsMeraki

Not to Everton they don't.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 11:32 - Jul 9 with 10612 viewsMeraki

If we sell Gylfi and Llorente its a f*cking outrage - Trust have obviously put their input into this?
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 11:33 - Jul 9 with 10586 viewsharryhpalmer

yep. and when the player wants to go as well...

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024