Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? 08:50 - Jul 9 with 51105 viewsSTID2017

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/9/15942572/everton-transfer-rumours-
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Swansea+City
Loads of report suggesting it's a done deal at a bargain basement price for such a quality player
If this is the case then someone at the club needs shooting for selling him , especially at that price
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 8:53]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:57 - Jul 9 with 2234 viewsMattG

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:54 - Jul 9 by bluenile

The Mail being more than a little naughty here. The initial headline makes it sound like it's definitely a done deal and yet, when you look into it, it's obvious that they've jumped the gun. And a video of him training "with his Swansea Ex-teammates!"..................fecking hell. No doubt he's going but I really hope our staff know better than to undersell him when there are at least three clubs chasing his signature. Unless of course, he's said it's only Everton for him. 40 million, surely?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/video-1498161/Sigurdsson-trains-ex-Swanse

Also, I thought the grey and purple training gear was from 2016/17 - surely this season they would be more likely to be wearing something like this?

http://www.swansdirect.com/trainingwear-201718/trgjsyandvests/2411_swans-adult-t
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:58 - Jul 9 with 2219 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:56 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

Someone is getting rattled

Nah, I'm good.

Keep it coming, I've got a bit of free time on my hands.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:01 - Jul 9 with 2170 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:56 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

Someone is getting rattled

I'm very worried about the little girl. Seems like a proper hissy fit, bless..

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:05 - Jul 9 with 2131 viewssnork44

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:57 - Jul 9 by MattG

Also, I thought the grey and purple training gear was from 2016/17 - surely this season they would be more likely to be wearing something like this?

http://www.swansdirect.com/trainingwear-201718/trgjsyandvests/2411_swans-adult-t

Yes that clip was from last season, it seems like the Mail is indulging in 'Fake News' . More than likely Sigurdsson is moving to Everton and the press wants a talented player to move to a so called big club. As I said before we lost Siggy before when Rodgers left and Laudrup replaced him with Michu, hopefully Clement will do the same and replace him with someone equally as talented as the Icelander.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:08 - Jul 9 with 2104 viewsNeath_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:01 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

He's the most knowledgeable "soccer" fan we've ever had don't you know!

He's a godamn fffuuuukiiing super scout!

F*cking oddball is what he is. His put downs are as pitiful as his love for another grown man.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:10 - Jul 9 with 2065 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:01 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

Aww, scummer can use smileys.

I'm glad you two have each other.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:12 - Jul 9 with 2013 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:08 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

He's the most knowledgeable "soccer" fan we've ever had don't you know!

He's a godamn fffuuuukiiing super scout!

F*cking oddball is what he is. His put downs are as pitiful as his love for another grown man.

Not a scout.

I played football.

What did you play, Neathie???

Let me rephrase that.

Have you ever played any sport in your life?
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:14 - Jul 9 with 1990 viewsNeath_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:12 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Not a scout.

I played football.

What did you play, Neathie???

Let me rephrase that.

Have you ever played any sport in your life?

What difference does it make that you played soccer?

I've played plenty of sport in my lifetime, what's the relevance?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:15 - Jul 9 with 1983 viewsPozuelosSideys

Id be disappointed if it were £32m. Its crazy money, but its still short.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:16 - Jul 9 with 1969 viewsJack123

I will get a massive bit of satisfaction if this spending goes titties up for Everton, I remember reading the Everton forum a while back, and they were calling koeman clueless then.. IMo they haven't spent wisely, just like some sort of chuck the money around exercise..FCK em!!

libera nos a malo

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:19 - Jul 9 with 1923 viewsjack247

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:16 - Jul 9 by Jack123

I will get a massive bit of satisfaction if this spending goes titties up for Everton, I remember reading the Everton forum a while back, and they were calling koeman clueless then.. IMo they haven't spent wisely, just like some sort of chuck the money around exercise..FCK em!!

It quite likely will. They won't get relegated or anything, but they aren't going to get into the top 4 by signing a raft of players that aren't quite good enough for top 4 clubs. I can see them spending a tump of money to get more or less where they are already.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:20 - Jul 9 with 1912 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:14 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

What difference does it make that you played soccer?

I've played plenty of sport in my lifetime, what's the relevance?

Okay great, Neathie.

Which sports?

How far did you get?

Playing with the kids doesn't count.

The relevance is that when you play at a high level you understand the game, and you understand when someone is quality or not. I see you've never done that or you wouldn't need to ask the question.

Poor little guy, the internet's all you got. You can keep talking your bbullsshitt since you need it that much.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:23 - Jul 9 with 1876 viewsJack123

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:19 - Jul 9 by jack247

It quite likely will. They won't get relegated or anything, but they aren't going to get into the top 4 by signing a raft of players that aren't quite good enough for top 4 clubs. I can see them spending a tump of money to get more or less where they are already.

Yes.. i think i will check the price out on koeman to be sacked in october.. ;) Or first manager.. Bookies won't see this coming :)

libera nos a malo

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:24 - Jul 9 with 1862 viewsNeath_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:20 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Okay great, Neathie.

Which sports?

How far did you get?

The relevance is that when you play at a high level you understand the game, and you understand when someone is quality or not. I see you've never done that or you wouldn't need to ask the question.

Poor little guy, the internet's all you got. You can keep talking your bbullsshitt since you need it that much.

F*cking idiot.

The all time classic "have you played the game".

The only thing you've played is with your tiny wiener you silly yank c*nt.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:26 - Jul 9 with 1841 viewsAnotherJohn

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 19:38 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

I'm sorry mate but that post is just littered with falsehoods and inaccuracies.

Any transfer, in or out or contract negotiation is a gamble, and not just for us, but every club, even the big ones. Yeah, they won't have the threat of relegation hanging over them if they mess one or two up, but they are all gambles to a large degree.

And the willingness to pay similar money - for us - can only come from our wheeling and dealing. We rely on the one to fund the other, we just don't have the other natural resources so we can't have the moon on the stick.

For you Baston, I would come back with Scotland, Partley, Bony, Michu, Williams. For all the stick the Club gets in the market place, and some is rightly dished out, overall, we have a pretty good track record.

The settling in period is a bit of a myth at times, there are just as many players hitting the ground running as ones taking a bit longer.

And there was a massive and sole reason for the debacle of last season and it would have had NOTHING to do with the fact that had we had Siggy and Llorente to sell last Summer we would have had the same issue. Oh no, the Directors weren't at the races last season and our whole Summer's acquisitions was left at the back of the shelf and way down the pecking order in terms of priority.

There's no more or less to it - that's what happened.

And not living in the past - just realising it's a very competitive market and Siggy aint all that in the grand scheme of things.

I've seen some strange logic, but this is right up there. You accuse me of lies and inaccuracies, but seem to end up agreeing that new signings are gambles,. You spout some incoherent rubbish about our willingness to sign players at similar fees to those we sell them at (I missed this with Bony, Ayew and Williams), and engage in irrelevant 'whataboutery' regarding Scotland et al. With Baston the point I was making was that even spending a medium amount for potential is a huge gamble compared with what the big clubs do in spending many times more for proven track record. Then, having seen how Llorente and Mawson took time to adjust, you say that the idea of a settling-in period is a 'myth'. The point made was not that this always happens, but that with newcomers to the EPL there is a fair chance that it will. It seems that resurrection only comes after brain death.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 21:30]
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:28 - Jul 9 with 1822 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:24 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

F*cking idiot.

The all time classic "have you played the game".

The only thing you've played is with your tiny wiener you silly yank c*nt.

"SOMEONE'S GETTING RATTLED"
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:29 - Jul 9 with 1797 viewsNeath_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:28 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

"SOMEONE'S GETTING RATTLED"

Aye, f*cking tamping i am wuss. Positively seething with rage.

Honest now.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:31 - Jul 9 with 1775 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:26 - Jul 9 by AnotherJohn

I've seen some strange logic, but this is right up there. You accuse me of lies and inaccuracies, but seem to end up agreeing that new signings are gambles,. You spout some incoherent rubbish about our willingness to sign players at similar fees to those we sell them at (I missed this with Bony, Ayew and Williams), and engage in irrelevant 'whataboutery' regarding Scotland et al. With Baston the point I was making was that even spending a medium amount for potential is a huge gamble compared with what the big clubs do in spending many times more for proven track record. Then, having seen how Llorente and Mawson took time to adjust, you say that the idea of a settling-in period is a 'myth'. The point made was not that this always happens, but that with newcomers to the EPL there is a fair chance that it will. It seems that resurrection only comes after brain death.

Excellent post, Another John.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:33 - Jul 9 with 1735 viewsHeadmaster

I think this tweet sums up the mentality of our club.

FA Cup? Push for Europa League again? At least have the ambition for f*cks sake, you get nowhere otherwise.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:34 - Jul 9 with 1732 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:29 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

Aye, f*cking tamping i am wuss. Positively seething with rage.

Honest now.

But, you really are.

Posing isn't helping you, Neathie.

But I'll leave you to it, I know you don't have much in this world.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:36 - Jul 9 with 1710 viewsNeathJack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:33 - Jul 9 by Headmaster

FA Cup? Push for Europa League again? At least have the ambition for f*cks sake, you get nowhere otherwise.

So Leigh, about this "next level" you told us was the reason you were selling your shares to the Americans........
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:39 - Jul 9 with 1672 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:33 - Jul 9 by Headmaster

Right on, Headmaster.

This guy's a proper clown, truly.

All the ffukkingg money he made from the club, and that's the sshitt he has to say?

Clueless 'fack'.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:43 - Jul 9 with 1630 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:20 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Okay great, Neathie.

Which sports?

How far did you get?

Your high level is Welsh League, yeah?

You play a high level bullshit, if that was a sport it maybe worth putting up with your childish tall tales.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:45 - Jul 9 with 1611 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:26 - Jul 9 by AnotherJohn

I've made my points to the load of tosh you've regurgitated again.

You can rattle on all day, you won't polish your own turd old boy.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:50 - Jul 9 with 1571 viewsQJumpingJack

If Gylfi goes, then one would expect Llorente to go a la Ayew and Ash last Summer.
Selling Gylfi shows a clear lack of ambition (like last season).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024