Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? 08:50 - Jul 9 with 50883 viewsSTID2017

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/9/15942572/everton-transfer-rumours-
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Swansea+City
Loads of report suggesting it's a done deal at a bargain basement price for such a quality player
If this is the case then someone at the club needs shooting for selling him , especially at that price
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 8:53]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:52 - Jul 9 with 2512 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:43 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

Your high level is Welsh League, yeah?

You play a high level bullshit, if that was a sport it maybe worth putting up with your childish tall tales.

Nah, that's you 'innit'???

But come now, you know you didn't even reach that level.

You've spent way too much time inside, staring at a "facking" screen all day.

I'm not about that, and thankfully I never will be. I've done okay for myself.

I wish you all the best in your career, truly, as maybe some success will keep you off here and you can go back to "not hiding".

Good luck, Chrissy Wissy.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:55 - Jul 9 with 2492 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:52 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Nah, that's you 'innit'???

But come now, you know you didn't even reach that level.

You've spent way too much time inside, staring at a "facking" screen all day.

I'm not about that, and thankfully I never will be. I've done okay for myself.

I wish you all the best in your career, truly, as maybe some success will keep you off here and you can go back to "not hiding".

Good luck, Chrissy Wissy.

I'm not hiding - I'm always around...

Who did you play for then? Come on, embarrass yourself a little more.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:58 - Jul 9 with 2450 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:50 - Jul 9 by QJumpingJack

If Gylfi goes, then one would expect Llorente to go a la Ayew and Ash last Summer.
Selling Gylfi shows a clear lack of ambition (like last season).

Absolutely, Jumping Jack.

Simply put, if The Americans sanction Siggy/Llorente cut-rate sales, then we know exactly what they're here for: money. The optimist in me is hoping that's not the case, all this paper talk aside.

They have spoken repeatedly about "next level" and keeping our best players, and it all comes down to these two guys. I will reserve judgement until an actual move takes place.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:02 - Jul 9 with 2401 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:55 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

I'm not hiding - I'm always around...

Who did you play for then? Come on, embarrass yourself a little more.

You're the resident PS embarrassment, so I've got a ways to go to catch up with you. But you are the expert, so I cede the floor to you on that.

I REALLY don't need stalkers like you in my world. You're the crazy ex-girlfriend who can't get enough, Chrissy Wissy.

Move along, send poor Neathie a text. I know he can use the company, and I'm sure you can too.

"Family time" will have to wait one more day.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:03 - Jul 9 with 2398 views34dfgdf54

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:33 - Jul 9 by Headmaster

I think this tweet sums up the mentality of our club.

FA Cup? Push for Europa League again? At least have the ambition for f*cks sake, you get nowhere otherwise.

How is he still at the club? Seriously?

I despise the guy with a passion.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:03 - Jul 9 with 2389 viewsDarran

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:58 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Absolutely, Jumping Jack.

Simply put, if The Americans sanction Siggy/Llorente cut-rate sales, then we know exactly what they're here for: money. The optimist in me is hoping that's not the case, all this paper talk aside.

They have spoken repeatedly about "next level" and keeping our best players, and it all comes down to these two guys. I will reserve judgement until an actual move takes place.

So if we bring in an absolute diamond that goes on to prove himself better long term than Gylfi it's a clear lack of ambition then?

How do you know that then and do you have the Euromillions numbers the next time it's over £100million so I can buy the club back?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:12 - Jul 9 with 2310 viewsDarran

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:24 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

F*cking idiot.

The all time classic "have you played the game".

The only thing you've played is with your tiny wiener you silly yank c*nt.

I agree with this. Pokerface said it to me the other night. It seems if you haven't played upfront for Barcelona you're total wánkstain these days as far as opinions on football go.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:12 - Jul 9 with 2308 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:03 - Jul 9 by Darran

So if we bring in an absolute diamond that goes on to prove himself better long term than Gylfi it's a clear lack of ambition then?

How do you know that then and do you have the Euromillions numbers the next time it's over £100million so I can buy the club back?

You got any idea who this "absolute diamond" is, Darran?

I assume not, and I imagine you have a better idea than Jenkins does. That's the ffukkingg problem here, and it seems more than a few don't understand that.

We ALREADY have known quality in Siggy/Llorente, and we should be doing everything we can to keep them here. That should be priority number one for our club, not signing random teenagers who probably won't ever see first-team action. (I wish them luck, but the point remains)

As for Euromillions numbers, no I don't have them. Sorry. But aren't you already rich, anyway? Ask around and maybe you'll hit that £100m and we can have our club back.

#wereallcountingonyouDarran
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:14 - Jul 9 with 2288 viewsDarran

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:03 - Jul 9 by 34dfgdf54

How is he still at the club? Seriously?

I despise the guy with a passion.

Im not sticking up for Mr Dineen in anyway whatsoever but we are talking about one player here,one fuçking player.
Seriously people have lost all objectivity when it comes down to football these days.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:22 - Jul 9 with 2201 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:12 - Jul 9 by Darran

I agree with this. Pokerface said it to me the other night. It seems if you haven't played upfront for Barcelona you're total wánkstain these days as far as opinions on football go.

No, Darran, you've missed the point again. By a lot.

The point is that when you play football, or any sport, you understand reflexively and intimately how you respond in each situation of the game. You know, intrinsically, what good decisions and bad decisions are, and you're able to realize this quicker and more efficiently than someone who hasn't played.

Some people who play are idiots, but they spent A LOT of time actually playing the game. They can tell right away whether someone is quality or not, and what makes them either/or. Football is simple, but top-level football isn't.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:24 - Jul 9 with 2164 viewsDarran

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:22 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

No, Darran, you've missed the point again. By a lot.

The point is that when you play football, or any sport, you understand reflexively and intimately how you respond in each situation of the game. You know, intrinsically, what good decisions and bad decisions are, and you're able to realize this quicker and more efficiently than someone who hasn't played.

Some people who play are idiots, but they spent A LOT of time actually playing the game. They can tell right away whether someone is quality or not, and what makes them either/or. Football is simple, but top-level football isn't.

Oh shut up you daft twát.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:28 - Jul 9 with 2118 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:14 - Jul 9 by Darran

Im not sticking up for Mr Dineen in anyway whatsoever but we are talking about one player here,one fuçking player.
Seriously people have lost all objectivity when it comes down to football these days.

Yes, Darran, just one player.

One player who has been a loyal servant and professional through the good and bad, and been the driving force behind THREE ffukkingg successful relegation battles and our highest-ever finish in the PL.

Add in the fact that if the club move him, we will assuredly not lure anyone here of equal value, and it will be much harder without someone of Siggy's quality already here.

If you can't understand that or appreciate it, I don't know what to tell you. I can't spell it out more simply than that.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:32 - Jul 9 with 2068 viewsDarran

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:28 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

One player who has been a loyal servant and professional through the good and bad, and been the driving force behind THREE ffukkingg successful relegation battles and our highest-ever finish in the PL.

Add in the fact that if the club move him, we will assuredly not lure anyone here of equal value, and it will be much harder without someone of Siggy's quality already here.

If you can't understand that or appreciate it, I don't know what to tell you. I can't spell it out more simply than that.

Mate I tell you know from an impeccable sauce that Gylfi Siggurdson DOES NOT want to start this coming season with Swansea City.
The same impeccable sauce says the Yanks DO NOT want to sell him.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:33 - Jul 9 with 2056 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:24 - Jul 9 by Darran

Oh shut up you daft twát.

Aww, I thought we were PS amigos?

What happened?

If that's how you react when I answer your direct questions, then maybe you weren't the guy I thought you were in the first place.

Maybe Chrissy Wissy is more your style?
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:34 - Jul 9 with 2047 viewsDarran

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:33 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Aww, I thought we were PS amigos?

What happened?

If that's how you react when I answer your direct questions, then maybe you weren't the guy I thought you were in the first place.

Maybe Chrissy Wissy is more your style?

Nobody's my style Kurt.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:36 - Jul 9 with 2023 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:32 - Jul 9 by Darran

Mate I tell you know from an impeccable sauce that Gylfi Siggurdson DOES NOT want to start this coming season with Swansea City.

Again, who is the "impeccable sauce"??

Club position/relationship will do.

It's not marinara or curry, is it?
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:37 - Jul 9 with 2007 viewsDarran

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:36 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Again, who is the "impeccable sauce"??

Club position/relationship will do.

It's not marinara or curry, is it?

There's no way on this planet I'm telling you who my sauce is but it's impeccable.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:38 - Jul 9 with 2003 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:34 - Jul 9 by Darran

Nobody's my style Kurt.

Fair play, then.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:39 - Jul 9 with 1999 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:28 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Nirvana and friends

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:39 - Jul 9 with 1982 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:37 - Jul 9 by Darran

There's no way on this planet I'm telling you who my sauce is but it's impeccable.

Well then, now I'm ffukkingg hungry.

Thanks, Darran.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:40 - Jul 9 with 1970 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:32 - Jul 9 by Darran

Can you type that a bit slower for the screaming woman-baby?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:41 - Jul 9 with 1951 viewsAl_Bundy

Why would Gylfi not want to go to Everton?

He gets a pay increase and a lucrative contract with a nice wedge of the transfer fee.

Won't be in a relegation battle

Playing with better players

Playing in Europe with a better chance of winning domestically.

Probably will live in Cheshire !

Don't think we have much going for us with all that on offer !
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:43 - Jul 9 with 1926 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:39 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

Nirvana and friends

Wonderful, Chrissy Wissy.

Stick to copy-and-paste images and I have no problem with you.

You appear so much smarter when you keep your mouth shut.

Keep up the good work.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:52 - Jul 9 with 1844 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:40 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

Can you type that a bit slower for the screaming woman-baby?

Haha you're not very good with words, Chrissy Wissy.

Stick to the Beatlemania images.

"Family time" not very important tonight, I take it?
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:56 - Jul 9 with 1809 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:41 - Jul 9 by Al_Bundy

Why would Gylfi not want to go to Everton?

He gets a pay increase and a lucrative contract with a nice wedge of the transfer fee.

Won't be in a relegation battle

Playing with better players

Playing in Europe with a better chance of winning domestically.

Probably will live in Cheshire !

Don't think we have much going for us with all that on offer !

Is sadly the correct answer .

Think he's gone lads, if it's true he's told the club He wants out despite us offering him a huge new contract then little else we can do except start getting a top quality replacement in, my fear us that we gut all the goals in the team by letting llorente go too .

Hope Paul clement has a good plan,he'll need it !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024