Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can people really claim for everything ? 11:21 - Jul 9 with 1382 viewstrampie

How do people get to claim for everything ?, stories of people claiming, houses, cars, money etc off the state, can we all do it and if so how ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:27 - Jul 9 with 1374 viewsMeraki

I believe unemployed people can claim housing benefit - thats people who can't afford to pay rent or buy a house, same with money.

And severely disabled people who need a car to get around and make their lives a little bit easier can do so through disability living allowance.

So if you don't fit into either of those, I'd suggest you count yourself lucky and shut the fvck up for a bit.
Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:32 - Jul 9 with 1360 viewstrampie

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:27 - Jul 9 by Meraki

I believe unemployed people can claim housing benefit - thats people who can't afford to pay rent or buy a house, same with money.

And severely disabled people who need a car to get around and make their lives a little bit easier can do so through disability living allowance.

So if you don't fit into either of those, I'd suggest you count yourself lucky and shut the fvck up for a bit.

I think a universal wage will come at some stage.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:39 - Jul 9 with 1343 viewsJackfath

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:32 - Jul 9 by trampie

£5k a week each.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:41 - Jul 9 with 1337 viewsjackson5

How do people get to claim for everything ?, stories of people claiming, houses, cars, money etc off the state, can we all do it and if so how ?

This Couple seems to do alright

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:45 - Jul 9 with 1318 viewstrampie

Yes exactly jackson5, how do they do it ?, they/ their relatives come to this country and claim everything, I can't work out how they do it.

Can people really claim for everything ? on 12:36 - Jul 9 with 1273 viewsNogginthenog

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:45 - Jul 9 by trampie

Yes exactly jackson5, how do they do it ?, they/ their relatives come to this country and claim everything, I can't work out how they do it.

I have a hunch that there is often a degree of poetic license when completing the relevant application forms.

Ie i need help to bathe or use the toilet when in actual fact I am completely fit and need no assistance whatsoever.

Or i need a carer so that I can claim a bit extra to go to the pub or buy fags etc.

Genuine disabled people are obviously not in this category.
Can people really claim for everything ? on 12:42 - Jul 9 with 1262 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can people really claim for everything ? on 12:36 - Jul 9 by Nogginthenog

I have a hunch that there is often a degree of poetic license when completing the relevant application forms.

Ie i need help to bathe or use the toilet when in actual fact I am completely fit and need no assistance whatsoever.

Or i need a carer so that I can claim a bit extra to go to the pub or buy fags etc.

Genuine disabled people are obviously not in this category.

Have you ever applied for disability living allowance? The form is just part of the process, or at least it was when my mother applied. I'd imagine it's only got more stringent since then.

Poll: Tory leader

Can people really claim for everything ? on 12:57 - Jul 9 with 1235 viewsJack_Meoff

Can people really claim for everything ? on 12:42 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

Have you ever applied for disability living allowance? The form is just part of the process, or at least it was when my mother applied. I'd imagine it's only got more stringent since then.

It's PIP now, (Personal Independence Payment), and it is indeed harder to qualify for than DLA (according to people who've had to switch between the two anyway).

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Can people really claim for everything ? on 13:00 - Jul 9 with 1226 viewsNogginthenog

No but my hunch still applies.

If I have a hunch do I qualify for PIP?
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:01 - Jul 9 with 1225 viewsNogginthenog

Double post caused by page load error soz
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 13:03]
Can people really claim for everything ? on 13:16 - Jul 9 with 1201 viewsr0ckin

I believe since the coalition things have changed a lot, we all know people who used to extract the urine before the changes.

I personally see them like a bad loan though, try to stop the problem when people are young but if they've been on the sick for 20 yrs just keep paying them. It's pointless, I would rather employ Eastern Europeans.

Peace

Can people really claim for everything ? on 14:49 - Jul 9 with 1137 viewsDafyddHuw

Sorry i wndered onto this thread.

Didn't realise it was for rednecks.
Can people really claim for everything ? on 14:55 - Jul 9 with 1126 views1983

I remember about 20 yrs ago I got made redundant £££ in the bank, I had mortgage cover and loan cover, my council tax paid and I was hobbling taking home £800 a month for about 2 years

Brilliant 2 years

Can people really claim for everything ? on 15:01 - Jul 9 with 1121 viewsswanforthemoney

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:41 - Jul 9 by jackson5

This Couple seems to do alright

Should have gone to Specsavers

I stand in the North Stand

Can people really claim for everything ? on 15:04 - Jul 9 with 1114 viewsswanforthemoney

Can people really claim for everything ? on 11:32 - Jul 9 by trampie

Ive seen a few articles that do the maths on a universal wage and the concept is nonsense, the numbers dont work.

I stand in the North Stand

Can people really claim for everything ? on 15:25 - Jul 9 with 1091 viewstrampie

Can people really claim for everything ? on 15:04 - Jul 9 by swanforthemoney

Ive seen a few articles that do the maths on a universal wage and the concept is nonsense, the numbers dont work.

It might become imperative due to a lack of jobs and a lack of wages.

Can people really claim for everything ? on 18:21 - Jul 9 with 993 viewsfelixstowe_jack

700,000 job vacancies in the UK at present. Trouble is finding anyone qualified to do them

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Can people really claim for everything ? on 19:43 - Jul 9 with 917 viewsLoyal

Girl I was in school with has three kids by three different fathers, she has a decent home adapted for them as she smoked, took drugs and drank alcohol in pregnancy and they are physically handicapped. If that's the PC word. She has five days a week social services morning visits to get the kids ready for school and all go by taxi and back every day. She doesn't pay any rent or utilities as she knows she won't be cut off because her kids are all under six. Every day she sits in a onesie watching tv and drinking. She pays no council tax and is assessed as suffering from ptsd because her friend was killed in a car accident four years ago. She has an income of £452 a week which I understand is given to them by way of a card at a cashpoint ?

This money covers all her benefits, and not her rent it is for special diets, extra things she needs for the kids, her own benefits and ptsd stuff. I only say this with authority as a family member attends there twice a week to ensure her safe room is in working order because she invites all sorts of blokes round to do drugs and have sex and they sometimes try and beat her up so she can find sanctuary in this safe room. It is fitted with an alarm to the coppers.

These facts are absolutely spot on and true, and it is why I can no longer support any govt that pays these people this type of cash for being lazy and unable to help themselves. That's how I see it. So Trampie, your too intelligent to be like this, as she is, in fact she is very intelligent because she isn't getting up at all hours to put bread on the table for her family. It's all done for her.

I'm not sure how this came about in our country, nor where the billion quid came from to pay off the DUP, in any event it's a fckd up country we live in so fend for yourselves and fck the rest seems to be the motto.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can people really claim for everything ? on 00:01 - Jul 10 with 828 viewsburty

loyal thats complete bollox all people who are sick goto a work capability assesment before you claim esa employment support allowance the pip changes are going to ruin so many lives its a ridiculous policy to save money.
Why did Ian Duncan smith resign when they changed the pip policy which is today.
Can people really claim for everything ? on 00:40 - Jul 10 with 811 viewsLoyal

Can people really claim for everything ? on 00:01 - Jul 10 by burty

loyal thats complete bollox all people who are sick goto a work capability assesment before you claim esa employment support allowance the pip changes are going to ruin so many lives its a ridiculous policy to save money.
Why did Ian Duncan smith resign when they changed the pip policy which is today.

Please go and fck yourself slowly.

This is exactly what she gets. Deal with it.
Nothing personal like.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 0:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024