Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you get a job working for the state ? 11:25 - Jul 9 with 854 viewstrampie

Is it simply a case of applying to get a job working for the state or have you got a better chance if you went to state school and live in a council property ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 11:27 - Jul 9 with 850 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is that a serious question?

Poll: Tory leader

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 11:34 - Jul 9 with 837 viewsFieryJack

😂 fuggin hell, mun, what kind of whacky parallel universe do you live in?

Yes, it's true though: when I was living in state housing in Townhill, MI6 were continuously trying to recruit me.

I had to move away to a private house just to get the head-hunting police, firemen & teachers off my back.
How do you get a job working for the state ? on 11:37 - Jul 9 with 827 viewstrampie

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 11:34 - Jul 9 by FieryJack

😂 fuggin hell, mun, what kind of whacky parallel universe do you live in?

Yes, it's true though: when I was living in state housing in Townhill, MI6 were continuously trying to recruit me.

I had to move away to a private house just to get the head-hunting police, firemen & teachers off my back.

You felt compromised by the state did you butt, knowing they had something over you.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 11:39 - Jul 9 with 813 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't get a job working for the state until after I'd moved out of the council house I was brought up in.

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 11:46 - Jul 9 with 798 viewstrampie

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 11:39 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

I didn't get a job working for the state until after I'd moved out of the council house I was brought up in.

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 12:47 - Jul 9 with 749 viewstrampie

Do people working for the state have to swear alliegence to the crown ? or is that just some state workers ?

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 12:56 - Jul 9 with 734 viewsexiledclaseboy

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 12:47 - Jul 9 by trampie

Do people working for the state have to swear alliegence to the crown ? or is that just some state workers ?

We have to bow in front of a portrait of HM Queen every morning before we start work.

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:00 - Jul 9 with 726 viewstrampie

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 12:56 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

We have to bow in front of a portrait of HM Queen every morning before we start work.

I can see you are very subservient, like lots of public sector workers.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 13:03]

Login to get fewer ads

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:02 - Jul 9 with 719 viewsexiledclaseboy

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:00 - Jul 9 by trampie

I can see you are very subservient, like lots of public sector workers.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 13:03]

Very much so. I'm ever so 'umble.

*doffs cap*

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:09 - Jul 9 with 707 viewsr0ckin

State that you're a homosexual

Peace

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:10 - Jul 9 with 702 viewsexiledclaseboy

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:09 - Jul 9 by r0ckin

State that you're a homosexual

Or black.

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:14 - Jul 9 with 697 viewsr0ckin

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 13:10 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

Or black.

Or non-binary

Peace

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 15:19 - Jul 9 with 633 viewsDr_Winston

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 12:56 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

I don't have to do that since I joined the Freemasons.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 15:40 - Jul 9 with 617 viewsexiledclaseboy

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 15:19 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

I don't have to do that since I joined the Freemasons.

The 'Masons keep begging me to join but I'm having none of it.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 15:44]

How do you get a job working for the state ? on 16:00 - Jul 9 with 589 viewsScotia

If it's the Welsh "state" simply state you speak Welsh. Nobody will care if you can do the job you're employed to do, you're in. The beauty of it is, nobody will ever know if you are telling the truth, because you'll never actually need to use it.
How do you get a job working for the state ? on 17:42 - Jul 9 with 537 viewsItchySphincter

If you wanna work for the state go live in China or Russia comrade.

Please.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024