Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do current OAP have it good ? 11:53 - Jul 9 with 632 viewstrampie

Heard it said that current OAP (that voted Thatcher and Blair) done well out of society and continue to do well at the expense of younger generations.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Do current OAP have it good ? on 12:03 - Jul 9 with 616 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Where have you heard it said (links), and what specifically do you mean by " at the expense of younger generations"?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Do current OAP have it good ? on 12:27 - Jul 9 with 589 viewsNogginthenog

Thats right the blame must lie somewhere, so lets set one generation against another, that is the perfect way to solve any perceived inequalities. Its a load of old tosh. Im coming up to pension age and dont really recollect everything in my garden as rosey, ie 15% interest rates when getting my mortgage. All my wifes wages went on that, leaving precious little for enjoyment. struggling to run a car, buy clothes for my daughter etc. Yes I've had it good and deserve a good flogging.
Do current OAP have it good ? on 12:38 - Jul 9 with 577 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Do current OAP have it good ? on 12:27 - Jul 9 by Nogginthenog

Thats right the blame must lie somewhere, so lets set one generation against another, that is the perfect way to solve any perceived inequalities. Its a load of old tosh. Im coming up to pension age and dont really recollect everything in my garden as rosey, ie 15% interest rates when getting my mortgage. All my wifes wages went on that, leaving precious little for enjoyment. struggling to run a car, buy clothes for my daughter etc. Yes I've had it good and deserve a good flogging.

Tend to agree, unemployment in South Wales was 16% in the early 1980s, getting any job was real challenge.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 12:38]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Do current OAP have it good ? on 12:43 - Jul 9 with 561 viewstrampie

Do current OAP have it good ? on 12:38 - Jul 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

Tend to agree, unemployment in South Wales was 16% in the early 1980s, getting any job was real challenge.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 12:38]

Say somebody was 20 in 1980, they would be 57 now, they would not be OAP's.
I paid those mortgage rates, it's the generation before.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Do current OAP have it good ? on 13:52 - Jul 9 with 524 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Do they have to have voted for both Thatcher and Blair to be considered scumbags?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Do current OAP have it good ? on 14:08 - Jul 9 with 506 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do current OAP have it good ? on 13:52 - Jul 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Do they have to have voted for both Thatcher and Blair to be considered scumbags?

Red Tories innit mun butt.

Poll: Tory leader

Do current OAP have it good ? on 15:16 - Jul 9 with 471 viewsswanforthemoney

Do current OAP have it good ? on 13:52 - Jul 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Bizarrely I voted for both of these crazy characters in my time. They seemed quite plausible in 1979 and 1997 respectively.
Must dash, I have to pay over a deposit to some poor Nigerian guy who has some money to repatriate.

I stand in the North Stand

Do current OAP have it good ? on 15:18 - Jul 9 with 457 viewsDr_Winston

Do current OAP have it good ? on 12:03 - Jul 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Where have you heard it said (links), and what specifically do you mean by " at the expense of younger generations"?

He hasn't. He's making it up to look like he's got his finger on the pulse of what people are really thinking.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024