Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vincent Aboubakar 14:16 - Jul 9 with 20870 viewsKingsJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/porto-striker-vincent-
Vincent Aboubakar on 14:25 - Jul 9 with 9918 viewssnork44

This sounds like a another Huw £5 million deal. File under Schecter , Vasquez and N'Gog .

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:27 - Jul 9 with 9895 viewsWhiterockin

Best part of that article is the the Montero to Newcastle for £4M bit.
Vincent Aboubakar on 14:31 - Jul 9 with 9836 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

His record over the past 3 years is pretty good. Certainly not worthy of being associated with the likes of Schether or Vasquez.

For £5m he looks like a good second choice striker.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:32 - Jul 9 with 9843 viewsGriffting

Fee nearer the 10 million mark, apparently.
Vincent Aboubakar on 14:37 - Jul 9 with 9779 viewsSwansea93

Goes amazing on FM, must sign him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:48 - Jul 9 with 9689 viewsDaggyjack

Very good player and would be well pleased with this signing.
Vincent Aboubakar on 14:55 - Jul 9 with 9632 viewslonglostjack

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:37 - Jul 9 by Swansea93

Goes amazing on FM, must sign him.

How does he sound on digital radio?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:05 - Jul 9 with 9534 viewsBytholWyn

I know it's a highlights reel, which always carry a health warning, but it's hard not to be impressed:

No headed goals there - so if we were to sign him it would mark a change of direction. If we sign him I see Llorente and Siggy both leaving.
Login to get fewer ads

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:12 - Jul 9 with 9447 viewsairedale

The main question Clem needs to address is, can he do it in the PL?
Vincent Aboubakar on 15:13 - Jul 9 with 9454 viewsoldcob

He thinks Swansea is in England, so a no from me.
Vincent Aboubakar on 15:13 - Jul 9 with 9453 viewsTom1912

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:32 - Jul 9 by Griffting

Fee nearer the 10 million mark, apparently.

If we're spending anywhere from £5m-£10m on a striker I imagine that means Llorente is on his way.
Vincent Aboubakar on 15:13 - Jul 9 with 9452 viewsmacthejack

This would imply Llorente's out the door then?
Vincent Aboubakar on 15:22 - Jul 9 with 9355 viewsNeath_Jack

Looking at him play in that youtube clip, f*ck me doe he know where the goals are. Just waiting on posters friends at the clubs he's played for now, for the obligatory slating/praising and i'm in.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:25 - Jul 9 with 9311 viewsJango

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:25 - Jul 9 by snork44

This sounds like a another Huw £5 million deal. File under Schecter , Vasquez and N'Gog .

He's averaged around 1 goal in every 2 games for the last 3 clubs he's been at, all of whom are top level clubs in Europe. He's Played 60 times for Cameroon scoring 18 and you compare him with those 3 players. Incredible
Vincent Aboubakar on 15:31 - Jul 9 with 9252 viewsDr_Winston

If true then it certainly suggests that we're looking to play a different way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:33 - Jul 9 with 9222 viewsjack247

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:25 - Jul 9 by snork44

Can't beat a snap judgement
Vincent Aboubakar on 15:53 - Jul 9 with 9073 viewsSwan91

Would be happy with this signing!! if we sold Llorete for £10-16mill and sign this guy for near 10... that would be good business (if he can score goals here). Thats always a risk.. you never know if they can do well... unless you get them in. If we do play differently (no kick it up to striker for hold up play) then I would be excited by that. Would we play similar to how we played with Michu up front? that was some of the best football...
Vincent Aboubakar on 16:13 - Jul 9 with 8898 viewsjack_lord

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:05 - Jul 9 by BytholWyn

I know it's a highlights reel, which always carry a health warning, but it's hard not to be impressed:

No headed goals there - so if we were to sign him it would mark a change of direction. If we sign him I see Llorente and Siggy both leaving.

My first thought was no headed goals. He looks quick and both a poacher and instinctive. He looks quick. Why has no one else mentioned this guy before?

We changed our play to adapt to Llorente's strengths so maybe we can adapt to plan b if Llorente stays and he is on the pitch at the same time or instead of him.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:20 - Jul 9 with 8843 viewsNeath_Jack

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:13 - Jul 9 by jack_lord

My first thought was no headed goals. He looks quick and both a poacher and instinctive. He looks quick. Why has no one else mentioned this guy before?

We changed our play to adapt to Llorente's strengths so maybe we can adapt to plan b if Llorente stays and he is on the pitch at the same time or instead of him.

Our new super scout hasn't logged on yet, I've no doubt he will be able to furnish us with a full report.....

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:25 - Jul 9 with 8800 viewsmonmouth

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:31 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

If true then it certainly suggests that we're looking to play a different way.

In all the pussy brained hysteria about Sigurdsson and Llorente, the fact that Clement might just want something different and might be more than happy for those two to fund it seems to have been totally overlooked.

My view is to just let him and the club get on with it and support what's there in August. Judge it when we've played 20 games. The decision on Williams turned out ok and would people want him back now? The decision on Ayew was a steal....for us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:31 - Jul 9 with 8735 viewsairedale

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:25 - Jul 9 by monmouth

In all the pussy brained hysteria about Sigurdsson and Llorente, the fact that Clement might just want something different and might be more than happy for those two to fund it seems to have been totally overlooked.

My view is to just let him and the club get on with it and support what's there in August. Judge it when we've played 20 games. The decision on Williams turned out ok and would people want him back now? The decision on Ayew was a steal....for us.

I agree with you there old chap. Let's hope for lashings of gravy next season.
Vincent Aboubakar on 16:32 - Jul 9 with 8732 viewssnork44

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:25 - Jul 9 by Jango

He's averaged around 1 goal in every 2 games for the last 3 clubs he's been at, all of whom are top level clubs in Europe. He's Played 60 times for Cameroon scoring 18 and you compare him with those 3 players. Incredible

The cynic in me saw, he was from the Portugese league, a Cameroon international and fact that we have Huw chipping away at Football Manager. But if he is the real deal then that implies Llorente is off.

The only thing I don't like is the fact he is a Cameroon International and that means he will be buggering off to the African Cup of Nations whenever that is played in the middle of the season.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 16:55]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Vincent Aboubakar on 17:13 - Jul 9 with 8494 viewsnantywatcher

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:13 - Jul 9 by jack_lord

That is one hell of an impressive video!!
Vincent Aboubakar on 17:18 - Jul 9 with 8438 viewslifelong

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:25 - Jul 9 by monmouth

I'm more in the get £50m for Llorente and Siggy, spend £20m on replacements, £30m goes into Americans back pocket camp.
Vincent Aboubakar on 17:23 - Jul 9 with 8391 viewsBytholWyn

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:32 - Jul 9 by snork44

The cynic in me saw, he was from the Portugese league, a Cameroon international and fact that we have Huw chipping away at Football Manager. But if he is the real deal then that implies Llorente is off.

The only thing I don't like is the fact he is a Cameroon International and that means he will be buggering off to the African Cup of Nations whenever that is played in the middle of the season.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 16:55]

The African Cup of Nations is a biennial event - and the next tournament isn't until 2019. So, we would get him for the first season in its entirety at least. Incidentally Aboubakar scored the winner for Cameroon against Egypt when they won the trophy earlier this year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024