Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arnautovic handed transfer request in 15:15 - Jul 10 with 4432 viewsSwansea93

Great player, available for 15m according to SSN, wants to leave Stoke due to lack of ambition.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:21 - Jul 10 with 3506 viewsicecoldjack

Good player when he fancies it.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:23 - Jul 10 with 3486 viewsBanosswan

Swans legend

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:27 - Jul 10 with 3451 viewsTheFranchise

Only plays for the cameras according to a stoke mate.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:28 - Jul 10 with 3438 viewsSwans_16

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:23 - Jul 10 by Banosswan

Swans legend

I can't stand Arnautovic. Can't see him in a Swans jersey personally.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:36 - Jul 10 with 3381 viewsBanosswan

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:28 - Jul 10 by Swans_16

I can't stand Arnautovic. Can't see him in a Swans jersey personally.

His missed penalty last season

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:38 - Jul 10 with 3362 viewsraynor94

Can see Stoke struggling a bit this season, a lot of unrest in the camp, Coates has told Hughes there's no big money to spend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:42 - Jul 10 with 3323 viewsnantywatcher

Has always impressed me - if the crowd got behind him he could be superb.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:45 - Jul 10 with 3292 viewsTheFranchise

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:42 - Jul 10 by nantywatcher

There's something about him, he's a fighter.
Login to get fewer ads

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:03 - Jul 10 with 3188 viewsNeath_Jack

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:42 - Jul 10 by nantywatcher

The crowd love him up there, or at least they have on the few times I've been there.

He does blow hot and cold mind, same as most mid to lower tier premier league wingers.

Better than any of our wingers easily.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:29 - Jul 10 with 3051 viewsEasternJack

Outstanding player.

Unfortunately out of our league. He'll end up with a CL side.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:37 - Jul 10 with 3004 viewssomersetsimon

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 15:27 - Jul 10 by TheFranchise

Only plays for the cameras according to a stoke mate.

That's ok. The cameras are there every game
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:43 - Jul 10 with 2971 viewslonglostjack

A good player but not the easiest to manage. He's hardly lacking in self-confidence to put it mildly - probably fancies himself at a CL club.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:46 - Jul 10 with 2958 viewstomdickharry

Probably end up at Leicester.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:48 - Jul 10 with 2943 viewsraynor94

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:29 - Jul 10 by EasternJack

Outstanding player.

I really can't see any CL teams being interested

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 18:25 - Jul 10 with 2654 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 16:29 - Jul 10 by EasternJack

Outstanding player.

A Champions League side? Presumably you mean one from a different country. He is no where near good enough to warrant a place in any of the elite English teams.

A very inconsistent player who has a reputation amongst dumb Swansea fans who judge players solely on how they play against Swansea, excluding the other 36 games a team plays each season.

I'd be very angry if we purchased him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 18:33 - Jul 10 with 2609 viewslonglostjack

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 18:25 - Jul 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A Champions League side? Presumably you mean one from a different country. He is no where near good enough to warrant a place in any of the elite English teams.

A very inconsistent player who has a reputation amongst dumb Swansea fans who judge players solely on how they play against Swansea, excluding the other 36 games a team plays each season.

He's a bit like you Dwight - craves attention It pains me to say it but I agree with you this time though. Edit: There are more dumb Manure fans than Swans fans - there I went for the hook. The last thing you'd want is someone agreeing with you.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 18:36]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 18:35 - Jul 10 with 2604 viewsforkbeard

West Ham bid 15m and it got rejected so they must have tapped him up
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 18:38 - Jul 10 with 2566 viewsoldcob

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 18:25 - Jul 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The last thing we would want is to get you angry Dwight. Someone tell the board not to sign him it'll make Dwight angry.FFS.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 19:29 - Jul 10 with 2445 viewsCambJack

Is he that good? Scores the occasional 'worldie' as they call it, but doesn't have a prolific record for a striker, I'm never sure what he's actually good at
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 21:12 - Jul 10 with 2223 viewsKilkennyjack

I like him.

And joey and shaqari please.

Swap Gylfi for these 3. Go do it big nose.

Beware of the Risen People

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 22:34 - Jul 10 with 2078 viewsoldcob

Anyone who doesn't get on with Mark Hughes is okay in my book.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 23:57 - Jul 10 with 1992 viewsRancid

Great first season but couldn't maintain it and was piss poor last season.He's got the talent in abundance but doesn't do it near enough or he'd be in Champions League Finals and Semi Finals with someone.We'd never get him if we're being realistic.He'll go to a big club as someone will think they can get the best out of him.
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 17:30 - Jul 11 with 1703 viewsSPboy

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 21:12 - Jul 10 by Kilkennyjack

I like him.

And joey and shaqari please.

Swap Gylfi for these 3. Go do it big nose.

I wouldn't swap Gylfi even for the 3 of them plus cash

Arnautovic came to this country to play for Liverpool. When they realised that he was a bit of a primadonna they loaned him out to Stoke. Initially he refused to sign for them until he realised no one else would pay him the same wages as the scousers (except Stoke)

Petulant, blows hot & cold, not very good at penalties, inconsistent, no way would he fit our style or us him. Maybe Leicester (who would maybe pay his wage demands) or Palace for the bright lights
Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 17:35 - Jul 11 with 1671 viewspikeypaul

I think he is great at penalties.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 17:38 - Jul 11 with 1659 viewsraynor94

Arnautovic handed transfer request in on 17:30 - Jul 11 by SPboy

I wouldn't swap Gylfi even for the 3 of them plus cash

Arnautovic came to this country to play for Liverpool. When they realised that he was a bit of a primadonna they loaned him out to Stoke. Initially he refused to sign for them until he realised no one else would pay him the same wages as the scousers (except Stoke)

Petulant, blows hot & cold, not very good at penalties, inconsistent, no way would he fit our style or us him. Maybe Leicester (who would maybe pay his wage demands) or Palace for the bright lights

when did he sign for Liverpool, he joined Stoke from Bremen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024