Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club 16:26 - Jul 10 with 7275 viewsMyFinalHeaven

This is the last time he has disgraced our club and made us look like a complete laughing stock by mouthing off on social media. Before a bid for Sigurdsson was even accepted or a transfer request handed, much less a deal formally done and announced this cretin somehow felt the need to tweet this:

For the last 13 years our club has built teams that can compete or move forward.We sell and we buy.No reason to worry that this will change.

– leigh dineen (@leighdineen) July 9, 2017

And then, to make matters worse, he retweeted this:

All from Leigh ""I don't comment on transfers, never have and never will" Dineen.

Frankly this presents problems on multiple fronts. As vice chairman he should be privy to the latest knowledge of all the ins and outs of the clubs, not the least of which our transfer dealings. How was he so certain and so adamant that Sigurdsson was gone when news reports today reiterated the club owners' to keep him and slapped a £50m price tag on him to defer potential buyers?? Is that guy not in tune with what's going on in the club or is the communication and disconnect between the ownership and the club executives really this bad??

Media outlets and Everton fans alike literally took Dineen's tweets and retweets as confirmation the Sigurdsson was theirs, and I don't blame them. Have a look around social media and Everton forums like GrandOldTeam and Toffee Talk--Dineen convinced everyone Siggy was gone.

This is seriously the last time he has brought out club into disrepute by opening his fat mouth. How much longer are we going to allow him to steal a living and rape our club? Why is he still here? What is he good for? It was stupid enough to let a vending machines supply vendor be in charge of all the commercial operations of a Premier League club, and it was to the surprise of absolutely no one as we ranked among dead last in commercial revenue year after year with him in charge. The only thing stupider is how he is still around.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 16:27]

Come on you Swans.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:29 - Jul 10 with 5542 viewsDarran

Well if he convinced everyone Gylfi was gone I'm saying well done.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:30 - Jul 10 with 5549 viewsConcerned_Parent

Unfortunately, it seems like the Yanks love him. It's the same deal with them and Jenkins. And it's exactly why I will not support the team financially and contribute to their revenues until these parasitic Yanks are gone.
Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:31 - Jul 10 with 5539 viewsConcerned_Parent

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:29 - Jul 10 by Darran

...how has he done well here? If a vice chairman of a club sends out multiple tweets saying and reiterating how a player has gone, people are going to believe it. Who wouldn't? He's the bloody vice chairman.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 16:33]
Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:34 - Jul 10 with 5504 viewsNeath_Jack

I blame Damian Lloyd myself

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:34 - Jul 10 with 5488 viewsDarran

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:31 - Jul 10 by Concerned_Parent

...how has he done well here? If a vice chairman of a club sends out multiple tweets saying and reiterating how a player has gone, people are going to believe it. Who wouldn't? He's the bloody vice chairman.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 16:33]

Well I follow him on twitter and I didn't see him say Gylfi had gone,I did see him talk about our transfer policy though.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:35 - Jul 10 with 5481 viewsDarran

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:34 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

I blame Damian Lloyd myself

Melin see.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:36 - Jul 10 with 5484 viewsNeath_Jack

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:34 - Jul 10 by Darran

Well I follow him on twitter and I didn't see him say Gylfi had gone,I did see him talk about our transfer policy though.

Aye, that's how i read it too.

People like to get hysterical though, you know that.

And i have zero time for Dineen or his family either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:37 - Jul 10 with 5477 viewsFerrieBodde

At this point the club is just enabling him by keeping him on. Right now he's literally being paid a wage just to make himself look like an arse on social media time and time again. It reflects so poorly on our club.
Login to get fewer ads

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:38 - Jul 10 with 5475 viewsNeath_Jack

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:35 - Jul 10 by Darran

Melin see.

Ex clay class mate of mine

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:39 - Jul 10 with 5447 viewsDarran

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:36 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

Aye, that's how i read it too.

People like to get hysterical though, you know that.

And i have zero time for Dineen or his family either.

I don't get the hysteria myself though that's probably because I'm not a 14 year old girl.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:43 - Jul 10 with 5407 viewsthereisnospoon

you follow him? what does he usually tweet about these days? he blocked me after I had a back and forth with him criticizing his defending of the N'Gog transfer and how no manager should have to accept a player he doesn't want (Laudrup made it crystal clear he didn't want him and hardly had a clue who he was) when it became clear he was a gigantic and ridiculous waste of money. poor bugger just can never admit he's wrong
Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:45 - Jul 10 with 5384 viewsDarran

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:43 - Jul 10 by thereisnospoon

you follow him? what does he usually tweet about these days? he blocked me after I had a back and forth with him criticizing his defending of the N'Gog transfer and how no manager should have to accept a player he doesn't want (Laudrup made it crystal clear he didn't want him and hardly had a clue who he was) when it became clear he was a gigantic and ridiculous waste of money. poor bugger just can never admit he's wrong

Gower Gold mainly.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:46 - Jul 10 with 5384 viewsunion_jack

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:30 - Jul 10 by Concerned_Parent

Unfortunately, it seems like the Yanks love him. It's the same deal with them and Jenkins. And it's exactly why I will not support the team financially and contribute to their revenues until these parasitic Yanks are gone.

We don't know whether the yanks love Dineen and / or Jenkins.

What we do know though is that they are running the club remotely. Therefore, they need experienced eyes on the ground.

I'm no fan of either of them but you have to see the yanks' reasoning here. If they were to dispense of their services, who would they bring in? They haven't the experience to pick the right people and they know it.

Better the devil you know scenario it seems to me.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:48 - Jul 10 with 5353 viewsmax936

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:39 - Jul 10 by Darran

I don't get the hysteria myself though that's probably because I'm not a 14 year old girl.

You need to re-read some of your posts

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:49 - Jul 10 with 5345 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He is probably on a cut of any transfer fee or he knows the agent involved.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:53 - Jul 10 with 5305 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:46 - Jul 10 by union_jack

We don't know whether the yanks love Dineen and / or Jenkins.

What we do know though is that they are running the club remotely. Therefore, they need experienced eyes on the ground.

I'm no fan of either of them but you have to see the yanks' reasoning here. If they were to dispense of their services, who would they bring in? They haven't the experience to pick the right people and they know it.

Better the devil you know scenario it seems to me.

"We don't know whether the yanks love Dineen and / or Jenkins."

Kaplan literally came out in April during the Trust forum and said this:

'I expect him to be here a long time,' Kaplan said of Jenkins. 'He cares about the club deeply.

'Not all his decisions are right, not all my decisions are right decisions, not all Jason's are either.

'But he cares deeply about the club. He was instrumental in getting the club to where it is.

'We have all made mistakes along the way, but Huw is our long-term partner.

'He's been very open to new ideas and he has been great to work with.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4382300/Swansea-s-American-own

Then we have Levien who called Huw a friend and said he is "a brilliant football mind." Incredible.

"I'm no fan of either of them but you have to see the yanks' reasoning here. If they were to dispense of their services, who would they bring in? They haven't the experience to pick the right people and they know it. "

Gee, I don't know? Perhaps a competent Director of Football??? There are many brilliant ones right now who are currently unattached. Just have a look at Walter Sabatini or Matthias Sammer. If they had the experience to pick Clement then there is NO EXCUSE as to why they haven't sacked Jenkins and replaced him with a real DoF.

Come on you Swans.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:00 - Jul 10 with 5257 viewsunion_jack

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:53 - Jul 10 by MyFinalHeaven

"We don't know whether the yanks love Dineen and / or Jenkins."

Kaplan literally came out in April during the Trust forum and said this:

'I expect him to be here a long time,' Kaplan said of Jenkins. 'He cares about the club deeply.

'Not all his decisions are right, not all my decisions are right decisions, not all Jason's are either.

'But he cares deeply about the club. He was instrumental in getting the club to where it is.

'We have all made mistakes along the way, but Huw is our long-term partner.

'He's been very open to new ideas and he has been great to work with.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4382300/Swansea-s-American-own

Then we have Levien who called Huw a friend and said he is "a brilliant football mind." Incredible.

"I'm no fan of either of them but you have to see the yanks' reasoning here. If they were to dispense of their services, who would they bring in? They haven't the experience to pick the right people and they know it. "

Gee, I don't know? Perhaps a competent Director of Football??? There are many brilliant ones right now who are currently unattached. Just have a look at Walter Sabatini or Matthias Sammer. If they had the experience to pick Clement then there is NO EXCUSE as to why they haven't sacked Jenkins and replaced him with a real DoF.

I'd say the Kaplan and Levein statements back up my argument as well as yours. They are not going to say openly he is cr@p and we can't stand him not just because they'd risk losing his support but also that they don't have the issues with him we as fans do.

As for other candidates, I didn't say there weren't any out there, I said that they would prefer Jenkins at least to stay given his association with the club from the old days to now.

Don't take the above as an endorsement of them from me but just a reason possibly why he . They are still here.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:07 - Jul 10 with 5215 viewsmax936

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 16:29 - Jul 10 by Darran

Well done ffs, he, Jenkins or the others shouldn't be anywhere near the Club, yet they're all lording it up every game.

Get out and stay out.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 17:11]

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:07 - Jul 10 with 5214 viewsChippy69

Pack of rat basterds the lot of them, seeing gonzo sitting with is blanket and his face like a slapped ass really gets on my tits

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:10 - Jul 10 with 5183 viewsmax936

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:07 - Jul 10 by Chippy69

Pack of rat basterds the lot of them, seeing gonzo sitting with is blanket and his face like a slapped ass really gets on my tits

Its all that money he's got on the back of SCFC, he feels the cold a lot more, bless him.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:14 - Jul 10 with 5143 viewsChippy69

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:10 - Jul 10 by max936

Its all that money he's got on the back of SCFC, he feels the cold a lot more, bless him.

cheeky kents didn't even have a mask on when he took their cash.
just wish they would feck off and never darken our door again
kents
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 17:29]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:17 - Jul 10 with 5122 viewsOptimisticJack

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:07 - Jul 10 by max936

Well done ffs, he, Jenkins or the others shouldn't be anywhere near the Club, yet they're all lording it up every game.

Get out and stay out.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 17:11]

Agree it sickens me to the core to see the sell outs and all their hangers on sitting in their privleged seats every game. They have milked the club for too long.
As for Dineen he needs to go once and for all.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 17:18]

Optimisticjack

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:30 - Jul 10 with 5022 viewsDr_Winston

Perhaps we're beginning to see the best of both worlds.

Jenkins was once a shrewd footballing operator until ego and greed got the better of him. Maybe he can be one again as long as he's got some supervision. For example, does anyone doubt that Sigurdsson would have been long gone by now for some ludicrously low fee if Jenkins was still in sole charge?

As for Dineen, the man is an incompetent fool and should have been gone long before the takeover. With Chris Pearlman now on board he serves even less of a purpose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:33 - Jul 10 with 4997 viewsSTID2017

I posted that myself earlier - as you say all he "tweeted was " " Swans buy and sell players" ( I paraphrased).
Why some posters on here find that a shock is beyond me.
If we didn't sell players our squad would be bigger than Chelsea's !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Please get Leigh Dineen out of this club on 17:48 - Jul 10 with 4902 viewsicecoldjack

Don't worry, this type of thing will hardly keep happening at the Swans... basically because we hardly have anyone of note to sell on !!

Anyone at a high level in the swans should be nowhere near social media, I've no doubt dineen was trying to be a clever coont and it back fired, doesn't he realise Plenty are gunning for him regardless of the faff he puts out? The bloke needs to be use his noodle and not add fuel to the flames of the gylfi saga .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024