Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brecon 19:39 - Jul 10 with 1067 viewsdickythorpe

It has been a long time since I visited. I remember it being nice.
Where is good to eat and drink?
Brecon on 19:42 - Jul 10 with 1060 viewsbuilthjack

What sort of food do you like? A weatherspoons has recently opened if you like cheap

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brecon on 19:54 - Jul 10 with 1030 viewsmax936

Still a lovely place Dicky walk round the town have a bite to eat then have a stroll along the River bank, come back via Sennybridge, Crai and then drop into Penycae and call in here
http://ancientbriton.co.uk/

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brecon on 19:58 - Jul 10 with 1023 viewsBanosswan

Don't go on a Sunday, nothing is open.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Brecon on 20:05 - Jul 10 with 1006 viewsdickythorpe

Brecon on 19:42 - Jul 10 by builthjack

What sort of food do you like? A weatherspoons has recently opened if you like cheap

Wetherspoons could be an option, but maybe I'll need to push the boat out a bit more!
Brecon on 20:12 - Jul 10 with 992 viewsBanosswan

Brecon on 20:05 - Jul 10 by dickythorpe

Wetherspoons could be an option, but maybe I'll need to push the boat out a bit more!

Brother in law recommends

https://m.facebook.com/hillsbrecon

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Brecon on 20:26 - Jul 10 with 958 viewsdickythorpe

Thanks Banos, that looks very decent
Brecon on 22:30 - Jul 10 with 854 viewsJohnw102

Up there often, The Clarence, near Lidl's and canal basin don't be put off by the outside which looks sh** food and real ales very good, I go for the steak on the stone very good. If you like curry try The Gurkha just up the hill on the left, service is a bit slow but food is outstanding.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Brecon on 23:03 - Jul 10 with 821 viewsmonmouth

Brecon on 20:26 - Jul 10 by dickythorpe

Thanks Banos, that looks very decent

Three Horseshoes at groesffordd was really nice a few weeks ago (that's not the three horseshoes in brecon main road). Ghost Ship on tap and good reasonably priced food, for what you got.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024