Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new Trust election 11:19 - Jul 11 with 7105 viewsDarran

11 candidates up for 6 seats.

Game on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The new Trust election on 11:29 - Jul 17 with 1408 viewsDafyddHuw

The new Trust election on 13:01 - Jul 15 by MattG

In terms of the upcoming ballot, I've posted previously that if I am re-elected to the Board then, regardless of my personal views, I will work as hard as possible to deliver whatever the membership choose.

yes, but that wasn't my question though.
I was asking where candidates stood regarding the litigate/deal issue, not what they'd do after the result was declared.

I really want to know where candidates' heads are at. generally, not just for the litigate/deal thing.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 11:29]
The new Trust election (n/t) on 11:39 - Jul 17 with 1393 viewsvetchonian

The new Trust election on 19:44 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

So who are the new lambs to the fair game slaughterhouse then?

Names, usernames whatever?

ps amateur bloody hour re the no-freepost envelope mailing. Dear me...

I see you arent putting your money where your mouth is but still happy to critisice
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 11:40]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The new Trust election on 12:42 - Jul 17 with 1349 viewsAngelRangelQS

The new Trust election on 11:29 - Jul 17 by DafyddHuw

I was asking where candidates stood regarding the litigate/deal issue, not what they'd do after the result was declared.

I really want to know where candidates' heads are at. generally, not just for the litigate/deal thing.

In any other election you'd get that. You'd see where the candidates stand on certain issues and you'd cast your vote accordingly. I'd be interested to know where they stand on HJ/Dineen/JVZ etc., ticket prices, their views on the litigation, their views on the Americans and so forth.

To be this just seems like an election based on a personal statement that tells me nothing relevant about the candidates.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:22 - Jul 17 with 1265 viewscymrojack

The new Trust election on 11:29 - Jul 17 by DafyddHuw

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:50]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

The new Trust election on 19:45 - Jul 17 with 1225 viewsVetchfielder

The new Trust election on 14:09 - Jul 15 by Uxbridge

And that's the crux isn't it. Everyone standing, regardless of their views, knows that this ballot will determine the path of the future for the Trust. Just as an example, there's no point standing if you're not prepared to deal with the fallout of a vote for legal action, even if it's not how you'd vote.

"fallout" ?

C'mon ref!

or put another way, for balance :

"opportunities and benefits presented by legal action"

For the record, I've noted for Phil, Ux, Matt, Stuart and 2 other fresh newbies

Proud to have been one of the 231

The new Trust election on 20:02 - Jul 17 with 1205 viewsmonmouth

The new Trust election on 19:45 - Jul 17 by Vetchfielder

"fallout" ?

C'mon ref!

or put another way, for balance :

"opportunities and benefits presented by legal action"

For the record, I've noted for Phil, Ux, Matt, Stuart and 2 other fresh newbies

Well I didn't vote for Stuart because I've seen the square root of f**k all from him since he took the post, and given all the Jase and Steve stuff I fear another Coozy relationship there, until I see evidence otherwise.

I know, paranoid maybe, but there we are. I would much rather Phil, Ux or Matt as Supporter Director if I'm honest.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The new Trust election on 20:39 - Jul 17 with 1160 viewswaynekerr55

The new Trust election on 20:02 - Jul 17 by monmouth

Well I didn't vote for Stuart because I've seen the square root of f**k all from him since he took the post, and given all the Jase and Steve stuff I fear another Coozy relationship there, until I see evidence otherwise.

I know, paranoid maybe, but there we are. I would much rather Phil, Ux or Matt as Supporter Director if I'm honest.

Monny don't take this personally but you couldn't be further from the truth with your assertion about Stu. Cool, calm but also not someone to have the pîss taken out of him. A great appointment

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The new Trust election on 21:12 - Jul 17 with 1131 viewsmonmouth

The new Trust election on 20:39 - Jul 17 by waynekerr55

Monny don't take this personally but you couldn't be further from the truth with your assertion about Stu. Cool, calm but also not someone to have the pîss taken out of him. A great appointment

I don't take anything personally Wayne, especially on the net. You are probably right, as I don't know him, and sorry if he's a mate, but for me he has been pretty much invisible, and given what had gone before I have found that rather unimpressive. All this 'Jase and Steve' stuff from the Trust in general has been getting on my tits too if I'm honest.

So far he's done nothing publicly to dispel any suspicion that they've boxed him off. I'm not saying he is, and I may well have forgotten something he's done; I do that a lot these days, but after what went before, I expected something a little different than another invisible man.

I suppose that's better than 'Hola' mind you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The new Trust election on 22:09 - Jul 17 with 1090 viewsUxbridge

The new Trust election on 21:12 - Jul 17 by monmouth

I don't take anything personally Wayne, especially on the net. You are probably right, as I don't know him, and sorry if he's a mate, but for me he has been pretty much invisible, and given what had gone before I have found that rather unimpressive. All this 'Jase and Steve' stuff from the Trust in general has been getting on my tits too if I'm honest.

So far he's done nothing publicly to dispel any suspicion that they've boxed him off. I'm not saying he is, and I may well have forgotten something he's done; I do that a lot these days, but after what went before, I expected something a little different than another invisible man.

I guess it's what you mean by visible. Go to the east stand by the drummer and you'll more than likely see him. Go to away games and you usually will too. Online? Not so much. In the press? Sometimes but not as much as others but it varies.

It's a different situation these days. I think the Trust has learned that one person in the box seat didn't help matters in the past. With the likes of Stu and Phil sharing the dialogue with the Americans and Will also involved in that as AD, it's a better balance I reckon.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The new Trust election on 22:11 - Jul 17 with 1080 viewsUxbridge

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:22 - Jul 17 by cymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:50]

Coozey and Jim resigned in the last year or so. Matt and Roger were coopted in their place, and are now standing for election. True a couple of the existing coopted (including myself) are also standing, plus a couple of totally new candidates.

The new Trust election on 22:20 - Jul 17 with 1057 viewslondonlisa2001

The new Trust election on 22:11 - Jul 17 by Uxbridge

Coozey and Jim resigned in the last year or so. Matt and Roger were coopted in their place, and are now standing for election. True a couple of the existing coopted (including myself) are also standing, plus a couple of totally new candidates.

Ux, is it possible to be emailed the bios and vote electronically please.
The new Trust election on 23:52 - Jul 17 with 996 viewsUxbridge

The new Trust election on 22:20 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

Ux, is it possible to be emailed the bios and vote electronically please.

I think that's what the overseas members do. Best bet is to contact the Trust via the contact form rather than through here.

The new Trust election on 08:31 - Jul 18 with 946 viewswaynekerr55

The new Trust election on 21:12 - Jul 17 by monmouth

Oh yes, whilst I don't know Hola he certainly didn't help himself. I've known Stu for years but he is a tad bit older than me!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The new Trust election on 08:45 - Jul 18 with 936 viewslondonlisa2001

The new Trust election on 23:52 - Jul 17 by Uxbridge

I think that's what the overseas members do. Best bet is to contact the Trust via the contact form rather than through here.

Thanks.
The new Trust election on 09:18 - Jul 18 with 914 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who ever wins I bet Corbyn will claim it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024