Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mobile phone contract. 14:37 - Jul 11 with 4689 viewsClydachjack

My sim only contract is coming up for renewal with Vodafone, and the offers they have are going to cost me more for less.

Best deal I've seen so far is with Three, anyone here use them and what is their network like, is the data useable down the liberty as with vodafone used to have trouble getting a connection on matchday.

Cheers.

Mobile phone contract. on 14:47 - Jul 11 with 4676 viewsPorthcawlswan

Have a look at giff gaff, sometimes have great deals
Mobile phone contract. on 14:54 - Jul 11 with 4663 viewsmacthejack

https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/compare/sim_only_deals/

I'm currently with ID mobile and would recommend.

Connection wise they're all as sh*t as eachother.
Mobile phone contract. on 15:12 - Jul 11 with 4642 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

I've been with Three for a long time now and only have good things to say about them. Their coverage is excellent and I live and work in some rural parts of West Wales. No issues with signal down the Liberty for me either.

Their customer service call centre is abroad and they seem to read scripts which can be frustrating and somewhat patronising at times but they always answer questions I have.

My latest contract got me a free Samsung S7 handset with 30gb data, unlimited text and enough minutes for anyone for £29 per month.
Mobile phone contract. on 15:43 - Jul 11 with 4614 viewsMorfa_Same

I'm with both Three and Vodafone on pay-as-you-go.

Three are cheaper by an absolute mile, but Vodafone have much better coverage. In fact the only reason I've kept my Vodafone simcard is because half the time I have no coverage at all on Three.
Mobile phone contract. on 17:13 - Jul 11 with 4575 viewsstevethejack

Just binned off Virgin Mobile. Gone with ID mobile who use 3 network. £3.99

500 mins
5000 txt
500GB

Data rolls over to the next month.
Mobile phone contract. on 18:13 - Jul 11 with 4523 viewssquarebear

I'm not a fan of Three, though the extent of my experience is having a family member on Three.

Once I could see my son in the distance so rang him. It just rang out and eventually went to VM.

"Dopey git" thought I. But when I caught up with him he had no missed calls.
"Yeah, that happens sometimes" he said.

How rubbish is that?
Mobile phone contract. on 18:39 - Jul 11 with 4500 viewsWxmJax

Mobile phone contract. on 17:13 - Jul 11 by stevethejack

Just binned off Virgin Mobile. Gone with ID mobile who use 3 network. £3.99

500 mins
5000 txt
500GB

Data rolls over to the next month.

500mb

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Mobile phone contract. on 19:45 - Jul 11 with 4460 viewsepaul

Mobile phone contract. on 15:12 - Jul 11 by SingUpNorthBank84

I've been with Three for a long time now and only have good things to say about them. Their coverage is excellent and I live and work in some rural parts of West Wales. No issues with signal down the Liberty for me either.

Their customer service call centre is abroad and they seem to read scripts which can be frustrating and somewhat patronising at times but they always answer questions I have.

My latest contract got me a free Samsung S7 handset with 30gb data, unlimited text and enough minutes for anyone for £29 per month.

Bucking hell 29 quid, been with 3 for quite a few years and can upgrade tomorrow, was going to get the S7 as the costs on an S8 are ridicolous, be interesting what they offer me, Im certainly using your example as a marker, I'll report back

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Mobile phone contract. on 19:47 - Jul 11 with 4455 viewsNeathJack

I'm with 3 and have been for a couple of years. Outstanding 4g coverage in most places, including at the Liberty. Also no charges for using in many other countries including USA, Ireland etc.

I pay £15 a month for 200mins, unlimited texts & unlimited interweb. Also 4gb of tethering data amonth.
Mobile phone contract. on 20:25 - Jul 11 with 4427 viewsClydachjack

ok cheers for the suggestions.
Mobile phone contract. on 20:33 - Jul 11 with 4417 viewsJohnw102

Been with Giff-gaff for 5 years runs on O2 network outstanding value. 2gb, 500mins unlimited texts, Giff-Gaff to Giff-Gaff free £10 month to month no contract. Most of my family are on it. Link is

https://www.giffgaff.com

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Mobile phone contract. on 20:40 - Jul 11 with 4403 viewsjack_lord

I'm with BT (on EE), great, fast but fairly expensive. Son is on ID mobile (3), very well priced with data roll over. My daughter is on Vodaphone which again is great, well priced with NHS discount and my wife is on Plusnet. I think I will change to plusnet in October when my 12 months are up because they also use EE and are considerably cheaper. EE does of course have super fast 4g.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mobile phone contract. on 21:04 - Jul 11 with 4375 viewspikeypaul

With EE and out of contract last month and decided to go SIM only was first offered Unlimited calls unlimited texts and 4gb for £15 a month.
Told them virtually all the other companies are offering similar sim only package for between £9-£12 so they offered it to me for £10 which I accepted.
When your within 30 days of your end date of contract Google best sim deals make a note of them and phone your provider asking for your PAC code to leave they will ask you what better deals are about and when you tell them 99.9% of the time they wil give you a great deal to keep your custom.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 21:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mobile phone contract. on 21:05 - Jul 11 with 4373 viewsstevethejack

Mobile phone contract. on 18:39 - Jul 11 by WxmJax

500mb

Oops
Mobile phone contract. on 22:33 - Jul 11 with 4317 viewsClydachjack

Yeah I managed to talk them down to £16 a month for 500mins, unlimited texts and 10gb data, I hardly use voice or texts just wanted data, saves me mucking around with changing number etc.
Mobile phone contract. on 10:26 - Jul 12 with 4213 viewsepaul

B ugger it went with the S8 unlimited and 30gb 45 quid which us reasonable

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mobile phone contract. on 12:41 - Jul 12 with 4174 viewsbuilthjack

Mobile phone contract. on 21:04 - Jul 11 by pikeypaul

With EE and out of contract last month and decided to go SIM only was first offered Unlimited calls unlimited texts and 4gb for £15 a month.
Told them virtually all the other companies are offering similar sim only package for between £9-£12 so they offered it to me for £10 which I accepted.
When your within 30 days of your end date of contract Google best sim deals make a note of them and phone your provider asking for your PAC code to leave they will ask you what better deals are about and when you tell them 99.9% of the time they wil give you a great deal to keep your custom.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 21:07]

Yes, play the one against the other, they will drop prices. I got unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles, anywhere in the I think its 43 countries, same with texts. Also got 20gb of data, capped at that. With ee for £18.99. 12 months.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mobile phone contract. on 12:49 - Jul 12 with 4168 viewswaynekerr55

Mobile phone contract. on 10:26 - Jul 12 by epaul

B ugger it went with the S8 unlimited and 30gb 45 quid which us reasonable

New phone, new car?

You lefties are all flush with cash!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mobile phone contract. on 13:00 - Jul 12 with 4160 viewsepaul

Mobile phone contract. on 12:49 - Jul 12 by waynekerr55

New phone, new car?

You lefties are all flush with cash!

Mobile phone contract. on 17:11 - Jul 12 with 4086 viewsSwanjaxs

Do yourself a favour and take a visit to the Vodafone shop when your contract ends, you'll be pleasantly surprised with what they will offer you in-house 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mobile phone contract. on 07:55 - Jul 13 with 4004 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

If you're the type of person, that doesn't have your phone glued to your ear hole 24/7,
Then iD, on Three, is perfect.
Sim only, £5 a mth for :
250mins 5000 texts 2.5 gb, with data rollover.
You can opt out after a month, if you not satisfied, or upgrade package if you want more minutes,texts,GB's
Very good 3G & 4G coverage.
take a tip from me.
Go down the sim only route, much more flexible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024