Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread 10:51 - Jul 12 with 13195 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 11:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Jul 12 with 3790 viewsshenleymun

I am quite enjoying this. But I also enjoyed Oxford in the cup....
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:04 - Jul 12 with 3600 viewsBorojack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Anyone there when that coachload of mentalists from Kortrijk turned up? Christ - could they drink...

Do they still follow us?

I was there for that game I think we won 1 0.
A few of them kept shaking keys throughout the game very noisy bunch never seen them since

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Jul 12 with 3571 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It sounds like Stephens is a really good keeper.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Jul 12 with 3524 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jul 12 by Swans_16

Ah that's it we're going down.

HUW OUT !

Neil Taylor's fault.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Jul 12 with 3389 viewsWarwickHunt

67 | So close! The ball falls to Ruben Bover 45-yards out, he hits it on the half volley and it goes narrowly over the bar! #BarnetFC

Bover shoots over.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Jul 12 with 3355 viewsDarran

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:04 - Jul 12 by Borojack

I was there for that game I think we won 1 0.
A few of them kept shaking keys throughout the game very noisy bunch never seen them since

I was there too it was around the first week of Feb and Wales were playing England in rugger and I had words with some cock standing by me because he was listening to the shit on his wireless.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Jul 12 with 3224 viewsNeath_Jack

Somewhere out there, Mat The JAck is boring someone to tears about how pre-season results are meaningless. Definitely played football at the highest level that one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:33 - Jul 12 with 2972 viewsgazza_1234

Lost 1 - 0
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Jul 12 with 2838 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A really good start to the pre season.
It should make the boys realise how much work they need to do.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:39 - Jul 12 with 2809 viewsSwansea93

Sigurdsson is rubbish can't even help us beat Barnet, 50m? More like 5m.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:43 - Jul 12 with 2747 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Jul 12 by A_Fans_Dad

It sounds like Stephens is a really good keeper.

From Swindon, released by liverpool.

We should sign him. Huw likes about 6 keepers.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Jul 12 with 2626 viewsderes

why we always sign shitty goalkeepers? Mulder as expected is even worse than nordfeldt. I just hope fabianski will be okay/not injured for whole season. Overall we played good, a lot of bad luck and mesa looks great!
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Jul 12 with 2525 viewsraynor94

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Jul 12 by A_Fans_Dad

The first overreaction of the new season, didn't take long

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:59 - Jul 12 with 2508 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Jul 12 by deres

why we always sign shitty goalkeepers? Mulder as expected is even worse than nordfeldt. I just hope fabianski will be okay/not injured for whole season. Overall we played good, a lot of bad luck and mesa looks great!

Was Mulder that bad?

#backtojack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:01 - Jul 12 with 2491 views1462jack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Jul 12 by Loyal

Was it Huw ?

No it was Kevin
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:03 - Jul 12 with 2456 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Jul 12 by raynor94

Overreaction, losing to a league 2 side who has had the same time to prepare as most of our guys.
Overreaction, I don't think so.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:05 - Jul 12 with 2437 viewsmacthejack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:03 - Jul 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Overreaction, losing to a league 2 side who has had the same time to prepare as most of our guys.

Brilliant
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Jul 12 with 2380 viewsDarran

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:03 - Jul 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you being serious?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Jul 12 with 2381 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Jul 12 by raynor94

I thought it was a pretty fair comment. Isn't the point of pre-season games to show the manager/players what they need to do better and get their fitness levels back up again?
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Jul 12 with 2335 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Jul 12 with 2324 viewsSwansNZ

Better than losing to Neath

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Jul 12 with 1997 viewsraynor94

League season starts the week before ours, it was our first run out, Well let's agree to disagree because I think it's a total overreaction

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Jul 12 with 1932 viewsPokerface

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Jul 12 by A_Fans_Dad

A Fans Dad

That is not an over reaction.

Usual suspects lol. We should be winning matches like this for fun. Professional footballers... they do get paid all year round -yeh

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:07 - Jul 12 with 1896 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Jul 12 by Pokerface

A Fans Dad

That is not an over reaction.

Usual suspects lol. We should be winning matches like this for fun. Professional footballers... they do get paid all year round -yeh

How about this....

If we get relegated next may because we have been crap, then today isn't an over reaction.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:13 - Jul 12 with 1868 viewsmacthejack

People saw the line ups right? Only 2 players in that starting 11 are in with a chance of playing at Southampton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024