Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread 10:51 - Jul 12 with 13193 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 11:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:16 - Jul 12 with 2128 viewsPokerface

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:07 - Jul 12 by SgorioFruit

How about this....

If we get relegated next may because we have been crap, then today isn't an over reaction.

Embarrassed to draw their wage... give to charity. There's an idea.

50k plus a week. Think about it.

If that was a cup final would same result happen ?

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:31 - Jul 12 with 2047 viewsraynor94

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:07 - Jul 12 by SgorioFruit

How about this....

If we get relegated next may because we have been crap, then today isn't an over reaction.

And if we finish in the top ten?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:37 - Jul 12 with 2026 viewsepaul

Just got back, it was shite, who cares, don't panic, siggy 50 mill 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chill people

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:57 - Jul 12 with 1976 viewsshenleymun

Meaningless game really (even my Barnet fanatic mate didn't give a toss they'd won) but if you are really obsessed then here are three opinions:

- Barrow is still a headless chicken
- Roque Mesa looked quite good and I have now seen him play live so I am the expert and all the telly bores like Magic Daps and Nirvana can shut up
- Sigurdsson failed to score from a free kick just outside the box, sell him now
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 00:31 - Jul 13 with 1890 viewsairedale

Barnet rule.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 02:49 - Jul 13 with 1806 viewsNirvana

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Jul 12 by Darran

I was there too it was around the first week of Feb and Wales were playing England in rugger and I had words with some cock standing by me because he was listening to the shit on his wireless.

What were the words?

Dying to know, Darran.

Gist will do.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 02:54 - Jul 13 with 1803 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:31 - Jul 12 by raynor94

And if we finish in the top ten?

Then the opposite applies

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 03:09 - Jul 13 with 1789 viewsNirvana

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 23:57 - Jul 12 by shenleymun

Meaningless game really (even my Barnet fanatic mate didn't give a toss they'd won) but if you are really obsessed then here are three opinions:

- Barrow is still a headless chicken
- Roque Mesa looked quite good and I have now seen him play live so I am the expert and all the telly bores like Magic Daps and Nirvana can shut up
- Sigurdsson failed to score from a free kick just outside the box, sell him now

Haha I like you a lot, Shenley Mun.

We should get a drink sometime.

But if I'm honest, I've seen Mesa live a few times, as well.

I'm really into Spanish food, and I'm REALLY into Spanish women (no pun intended). They love their football too.

Now, about that drink...
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 03:30 - Jul 13 with 1771 viewsNirvana

To ADMINs,

Phone fackup somehow resulted in me reporting this thread.

Disregard, Jack Harris is awesome.

Keep up the superb work.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 04:01 - Jul 13 with 1748 viewsAussieSwan

Any standouts? And conversely, anyone who looked really poor?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 08:19 - Jul 13 with 1436 viewswaynekerr55

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we batter teams last year in pre season?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 08:34 - Jul 13 with 1389 viewsLandore_Jack

Highlights here.

http://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-barnet-v-swans

#backtojack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 09:19 - Jul 13 with 1287 viewsunion_jack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 03:09 - Jul 13 by Nirvana

I'm really into Spanish food, and I'm REALLY into Spanish women (no pun intended). They love their football too.

Now, about that drink...

I may be wrong, but I don't think Shelvey is a Spanish woman 😄
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 9:23]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Jul 13 with 1240 viewsLoyal

For some fans that performance would be an embarrassment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:53 - Jul 13 with 1098 viewsshenleymun

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 03:09 - Jul 13 by Nirvana

Now, about that drink...

I take it all back about telly bores (about Nirvana anyway)
Not being a Spanish woman I will absent myself from the drink

I was disappointed not to be able to see Mesa's fabled moustache from the stands though
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 12:59 - Jul 13 with 1027 viewsmonmouth

Really funny thread. Thanks boys.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024