Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m 17:15 - Jul 12 with 8226 viewsTheResurrection

Here it is for all you amateurs of the beautiful game trying to find their way in the game.

Here it is in writing.... Some of you really need to read this article in full. It's pretty much word for word what I've said all along.......

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-gylfi-sigurd

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 21:25 - Jul 12 with 1312 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 20:36 - Jul 12 by macthejack

Res would honestly rather the club receive less money just so he can be proved 'right'.

The Res is always right.....well he is in his world he is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 21:48 - Jul 12 with 1239 viewsOldjack

Siggy is priceless to us ,end of

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:09 - Jul 12 with 1179 viewsclement

21.25 mill according to this site:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gylfi-sigurdsson/profil/spieler/90466

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:13 - Jul 12 with 1157 viewsWhiterockin

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:09 - Jul 12 by clement

HJ owns that site.
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 23:01 - Jul 12 with 1092 viewsWxmJax

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:09 - Jul 12 by clement

Pogba £63m
Lukaku £42m

Means nothing

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 23:11 - Jul 12 with 1079 viewsPokerface

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 19:53 - Jul 12 by TheResurrection

Dear god... The meltdown.

Fascinating stuff.

For the record I mean "worth" and that's neither to Swansea, potentially Everton if they buy him and the sheer loss they'd make on the whole deal when trying to get shot of him.

Back to your melee....

Res lets be honest . You lost ANY football credibility last season. If we had sold Llorente and Siggy we would have been relegated.

Bit of a joke this bitter thread of yours. Some cant admit they were wrong. Takes a big man.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 23:29 - Jul 12 with 1051 viewsTheResurrection

He wants away, he's DESPERATE to leave. All this posturing aside if it's still in this stalemate bollox he'll come out and beg to leave.

Be honest with all of yourselves...

Rate each other in terms of naivety.

Who's brave enough to declare themselves the biggest MUG?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 23:40 - Jul 12 with 1023 viewsPokerface

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 23:29 - Jul 12 by TheResurrection

He wants away, he's DESPERATE to leave. All this posturing aside if it's still in this stalemate bollox he'll come out and beg to leave.

If offered a 40k a week payrise, maybe more, who would say no ?

Don't see what the problem is here?

He likes it at Swansea. Would not look for a move. Job offer of a big payrise comes along- if clubs agree fee- a happy medium is usually met - he will go.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:27 - Jul 13 with 969 viewsGroo

? Is this actual truth, made up or story doing the rounds?

Anything is worth what someone will pay for it, including footballers.

3 years left on contract, we don't want to sell, we'd lose >50 million if relegated, so he is worth it to us, whether anyone else would want to pay that compensation to us is another matter.

Regarding desperate to leave? if he is he can ship in a transfer request, the loss of % of fee without a transfer request could be dropped from the asking price.

Groo does what Groo does best

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:43 - Jul 13 with 955 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:27 - Jul 13 by Groo

? Is this actual truth, made up or story doing the rounds?

Anything is worth what someone will pay for it, including footballers.

3 years left on contract, we don't want to sell, we'd lose >50 million if relegated, so he is worth it to us, whether anyone else would want to pay that compensation to us is another matter.

Regarding desperate to leave? if he is he can ship in a transfer request, the loss of % of fee without a transfer request could be dropped from the asking price.

Oh it's the truth. He won't be here next season regardless of all this pantomime bullshit, and if by some ridiculous quirk of fate he did end up staying it will be because we've boxed ourselves in trying to play over-hardball.

And all this "something/someone is worth what another will pay for them" - well that maybe true in cash transactions but if you need finance to broker a deal then it's what the lender deems the commodity worth, not the silly, naive fans or bullish owners.

Hopefully the financiers of Everton or Leicester will be that gullible. Because that's what they will be, make no bones about that.

I'll be so pissed off if he's here next season though, I just hope we don't mess this big chance up to get a huge windfall and change our style of play a bit.

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:54 - Jul 13 with 946 viewsbluenile

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 17:26 - Jul 12 by TheResurrection

Well it is factual what he's wrote. His stats are pants without dead balls.

FACT

"Them plays what Ernie Wise wrote" in the Morecambe and Wise shows................................was that you?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:57 - Jul 13 with 941 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:54 - Jul 13 by bluenile

"Them plays what Ernie Wise wrote" in the Morecambe and Wise shows................................was that you?

Are you up cos you pissed the bed again?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 01:10 - Jul 13 with 936 viewsNirvana

What a miserable, lonely, obsessed, and more than anything, jealous fack Chrissy Wissy is. I've seen a lot of envy directed at footballers, but this loser is easily the saddest and most aggressive I've ever encountered.

The only explanations are that his wife (if he actually has one) is in love with Siggy, or he is. Either/or at this point, it's too creepy to be anything else.

Get some help, mun. Seriously.

I'll start it off with some musical therapy, free of charge. Hope it helps:

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 01:14 - Jul 13 with 927 viewsNirvana

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 19:20 - Jul 12 by Loyal

Ted Knutson ( not he's nuts son ) is an opta stats freak, ok it all correlates and he has delved deep in to the stat thing. But stats don't prove leadership on the pitch, creativity on the ball, finding space and showing initiative. There was a time I would have said snap Leicester Citys hands off, now it's the yanks, so I couldn't care about cash coming in at all. We need to keep what we have and add to it to prevent last season dismal showing.

Gylfi is a great footballer, one of the best I have seen Ina Swans shirt, I don't care about cash, I care about Swansea. And we are better with him than without.

Excellent ffukkingg post, Loyal.

I knew I was always right about you.

Charming fella you are, I'm sure.

Maybe we'll get a drink sometime, yeah?
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 04:51 - Jul 13 with 896 viewsSwans777

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:43 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

Oh it's the truth. He won't be here next season regardless of all this pantomime bullshit, and if by some ridiculous quirk of fate he did end up staying it will be because we've boxed ourselves in trying to play over-hardball.

And all this "something/someone is worth what another will pay for them" - well that maybe true in cash transactions but if you need finance to broker a deal then it's what the lender deems the commodity worth, not the silly, naive fans or bullish owners.

Hopefully the financiers of Everton or Leicester will be that gullible. Because that's what they will be, make no bones about that.

I'll be so pissed off if he's here next season though, I just hope we don't mess this big chance up to get a huge windfall and change our style of play a bit.

Clueless.
Haven't got a clue about football.
Must be wind up.
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 07:27 - Jul 13 with 839 viewsItchySphincter

I expect he probably does want to leave.

I don't mind if he does.

I hope we squeeze as much as we out of whoever it is that buys him as we can.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 08:24 - Jul 13 with 797 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 04:51 - Jul 13 by Swans777

Clueless.
Must be wind up.

Which part oh wise one?

I see Clement has come out and pretty much said he's fed up with the Icetvvat today as well, that and he doesn't want it dragging on too much longer.

It's more important for SCFC to get the deal done quick and start using the money.

Siggy doesn't want to be here and Clement is questioning his future attitude, TAKE THE MONEY!!

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 08:31 - Jul 13 with 782 viewscostalotta

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 00:43 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

The market decides! Always has and always will and it's no point in you trying to dress it any other way. Just so we are clear, by market I mean the final sale. All this he's worth this or that is speculative on your part and anyone else for that matter, and good luck with that you maybe right but in all likelihood you'll be wrong again.

Like others on here you post some decent stuff but also for some reason you've a penchant for girly going on and on and on about the same thing over and over again. Let it go dude...move on!

For what it's worth if we got 50m for siggy today imo it would be a great bit of business if that cash was invested properly in the squad by Clement.
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 08:41 - Jul 13 with 762 viewsraynor94

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 08:24 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

Which part oh wise one?

I see Clement has come out and pretty much said he's fed up with the Icetvvat today as well, that and he doesn't want it dragging on too much longer.

It's more important for SCFC to get the deal done quick and start using the money.

Siggy doesn't want to be here and Clement is questioning his future attitude, TAKE THE MONEY!!

Yep, I think the time is right get as much as we can and reinvest in the team. Clement can do a lot with that type of money

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 08:45 - Jul 13 with 755 viewsWhiterockin

Which part oh wise one?

From the recent article on the BBC website.

"I don't know how people are going to behave in the future. I know the kind of character I worked with last year - someone who's very professional. He's come back, he's got his head down and he's doing his work, so I hope that continues".

Where does that give you the opinion that PC is fed up with him and questioning his attitude

Looks to me that you are the one with the attitude and problem.
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 09:14 - Jul 13 with 709 viewsSTID2017

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 04:51 - Jul 13 by Swans777

Clueless.
Must be wind up.

One or two posts you'd think he was on a wind up.
However 7 months or more of vitriol towards Siggy, Llorente, and anyone who puts up anything like a commonsense argument against The Res's viewpoint shows the guy is clearly twisted where those two players are concerned.
I don't know how long he's followed Swans (or if he's a closet Bluebird on a massive windup) but if he'd have watched us in the days of Curtis and co he'd have probably been calling for us to sell Curtis to Leeds for £200,000.
As you say he is clueless

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 09:15 - Jul 13 with 704 viewsLegend83

Chris you are right, he is not worth anything like £50m. Yet.

If the Leicester bid was official then his market value is currently at least £40m. No emotion, just simple supply and demand economics.

The article you have posted to support your more emotive belief about Siggy's worth is poor.

Not only have they just disregarded his dead-ball stats which count equally v open play stats (you don't score an extra goal or get an extra point if you score / assist from open play remember!), I stopped reading when it said "defending has always been an afterthought" - this aimed at a player who is one of the most hard-working pressing midfielders in the league!

Utter cack.
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 09:17 - Jul 13 with 698 viewsLeonWasGod

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 09:14 - Jul 13 by STID2017

One or two posts you'd think he was on a wind up.
However 7 months or more of vitriol towards Siggy, Llorente, and anyone who puts up anything like a commonsense argument against The Res's viewpoint shows the guy is clearly twisted where those two players are concerned.
I don't know how long he's followed Swans (or if he's a closet Bluebird on a massive windup) but if he'd have watched us in the days of Curtis and co he'd have probably been calling for us to sell Curtis to Leeds for £200,000.
As you say he is clueless

FFS mun! No way was Curt worth £200k. He was farkin useless at tracking back - he was the ultimate pretend footballer.
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 09:18 - Jul 13 with 695 viewsSTID2017

Which part oh wise one?

http://www.swanseacity.com/news/clement-business-usual-gylfi
Was that the article where Clement said (and I paraphrase) "Please go Gylfi, I'm fed up of all this nonsense now"
What you read oh wise one is obviously different from everyone else.
Even Brynnie has given up defending you and your twisted views

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 10:12 - Jul 13 with 632 viewsandypitt56

Which part oh wise one?

Anyone who belittles anyone else over their argument, does not have the facts to back up said argument. You resort to personal abuse.....Weak, you're just a troll. You need to up your game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024