Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m 17:15 - Jul 12 with 8224 viewsTheResurrection

Here it is for all you amateurs of the beautiful game trying to find their way in the game.

Here it is in writing.... Some of you really need to read this article in full. It's pretty much word for word what I've said all along.......

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-gylfi-sigurd

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 10:14 - Jul 13 with 1272 viewsSwansea93

We can confirm that Gylfi Sigurdsson will not travel with the squad for our pre-season tour of the USA.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 10:18 - Jul 13 with 1243 viewsE20Jack

Im also in the selling camp.

If we pass up on £50m then we have essentially paid £50m for Gylfi for the next 3 seasons. Which i would not be an advocate of.

He is hardly a spring chicken, he is turning 28 and we will be selling at the peak of his value. It is how clubs like us continue to grow.

Sell, replace, move on.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 10:21 - Jul 13 with 1222 viewsandypitt56

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 10:14 - Jul 13 by Swansea93

We can confirm that Gylfi Sigurdsson will not travel with the squad for our pre-season tour of the USA.

Well everton have come in with a bid. We replaced him once (michu) no reason we cant do it again. Hopefully we have learnt from our last two years mistakes.
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 13:42 - Jul 13 with 1134 viewsJackSomething

Here's a counter to the article linked to in the OP on why Gylfi is worth something like £50m to Everton:

http://www.football365.com/news/producer-sigurdsson-deserves-everton-star-billin

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 14:49 - Jul 13 with 1074 viewsLandore_Jack

7 amazing stats which prove Gylfi Sigurdsson is worth MORE than £40million as Everton make record bid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/7-amazing-stats-prove-gylfi-10789915

#backtojack

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 14:54 - Jul 13 with 1058 viewsandypitt56

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 14:49 - Jul 13 by Landore_Jack

7 amazing stats which prove Gylfi Sigurdsson is worth MORE than £40million as Everton make record bid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/7-amazing-stats-prove-gylfi-10789915

Oh res will not like them stats.....Set piece only blah blah blah
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:16 - Jul 13 with 932 viewsNookiejack

Interesting in the context of all these mega money deals - including Siggy

'The death of Kodi? Premier League games could be streamed online in a bid to end illegal broadcasts'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4692800/Premier-League-edges-clos

- Premier League bosses are debating whether to stream games directly to fans
- Streaming could significantly cut the value of its multi-billion-pound TV deals
- As many as a third of football fans watch the sport for free illegally
- Many stream games via illicit websites or through so-called Kodi boxes
- In March, the Premier League began to block internet servers hosting illegal streams on Kodi boxes

"While rights fees for matches are soaring, viewing figures for sports broadcasters such as Sky and NBC are plummeting.
Last season saw the biggest fall in live Premier League TV viewing figures for seven years, with both Sky and BT hit by the drop.
Sky saw a 14 per cent fall in viewing numbers, while BT channels dropped by 2 per cent."
Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:19 - Jul 13 with 922 viewsWhiterockin

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:16 - Jul 13 by Nookiejack

Interesting in the context of all these mega money deals - including Siggy

'The death of Kodi? Premier League games could be streamed online in a bid to end illegal broadcasts'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4692800/Premier-League-edges-clos

- Premier League bosses are debating whether to stream games directly to fans
- Streaming could significantly cut the value of its multi-billion-pound TV deals
- As many as a third of football fans watch the sport for free illegally
- Many stream games via illicit websites or through so-called Kodi boxes
- In March, the Premier League began to block internet servers hosting illegal streams on Kodi boxes

"While rights fees for matches are soaring, viewing figures for sports broadcasters such as Sky and NBC are plummeting.
Last season saw the biggest fall in live Premier League TV viewing figures for seven years, with both Sky and BT hit by the drop.
Sky saw a 14 per cent fall in viewing numbers, while BT channels dropped by 2 per cent."

Two Words

Bubble burst.
Login to get fewer ads

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:30 - Jul 13 with 898 viewsDavillin

"Black Letter Law" defines "fair market value" as the amount a willing buyer is willing to pay and a willing seller is willing to take.

Until the papers are all signed and filed, and the money changes hands, we will not know the fair market value of Sigurdsson.

Relax.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:46 - Jul 13 with 871 viewsjack247

Siggy NOT worth anything like £50m on 22:19 - Jul 13 by Whiterockin

Two Words

Bubble burst.

The bubble won't burst for years. It may for Sky and BT, it won't for the Premier League. I can see their global TV deals rocketing for a long time yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024