Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi not going on US tour 10:15 - Jul 13 with 32297 viewspencoedjack

Should make a few posters happy
Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:41 - Jul 13 with 3160 viewsOldjack

Mercenary kanttttt ,just fuk of is it and don't forget to leave the 50mill in the post box ,kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:45 - Jul 13 with 3130 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:41 - Jul 13 by Oldjack

Mercenary kanttttt ,just fuk of is it and don't forget to leave the 50mill in the post box ,kant

That's the spirit.

He's always been a kant

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:53 - Jul 13 with 3066 viewsplasjack

He is going and every player has a price, last season he and LLorente saved us.
100m for remaining in the P/L, plus 50m for his transfer to Everton, what a financial legend for us.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:53 - Jul 13 with 3061 viewsdailew

Gylfi not going on US tour on 12:22 - Jul 13 by grfn

Caroll is decent with dead ball

Mawson takes a good free kick.

1m30s in.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:05 - Jul 13 with 2998 viewswaynekerr55

Gylfi not going on US tour on 15:26 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

The predictable downarrow from dailew.

Still got your tongue firmly lodged in Jenkins' dirtbox then, Dai...

I'll have to look to see if I've got one too Warwick

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:23 - Jul 13 with 2938 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone seen or heard from that nauseating cuunt Nirvana?

I'm getting more and more worried about her with today's news.

Please remove all sharp objects and pills if anyone does bump into her, anyway!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:51 - Jul 13 with 2825 viewsItchySphincter

Gylfi not going on US tour on 14:52 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

I love it when a plan comes together.

This is the best thing to happen to us for quite some time.

You will all see the massive benefits in both Siggy and Fernando leaving in this window.

Also, reading the threads on this subject it's crazy how naive and little people understand of the professional game and its inner workings.

Some are looking like complete idiots right now unfortunately.

Not sure I share your thoughts on Llorente but as good a player as Gylfi can be we are definitely over reliant on him and he can stifle the forwards at times. I hope that we get 50M or whatever it is we're asking but I can't honestly say I'll be too bothered if he leaves.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:47 - Jul 13 with 2734 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:01 - Jul 13 by JBT95

Would anybody take £40M + Barkley ?

Twàt.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:48 - Jul 13 with 2722 viewswaynekerr55

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:47 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

Twàt.

Hi General Mugabe 👋

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:50 - Jul 13 with 2712 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:48 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

Hi General Mugabe 👋

Hello, Barry Bucknell.

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:58 - Jul 13 with 2692 viewsploppy

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:01 - Jul 13 by JBT95

Would anybody take £40M + Barkley ?

Yes.

Probably.

As long as he stopped his diving (but retrospective bans should sort that out). He can take dead balls and contribute in open play. No chance of him being a makeweight in a Siggy transfer though.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 02:07 - Jul 14 with 2592 viewsPorthcawlswan

Word on the street is swans may be considering legal action regarding the "tapping up" of gylfi from everton
Gylfi not going on US tour on 02:47 - Jul 14 with 2567 viewsStarsky

Where's DeGuzman when you need him

It's just the internet, init.

Gylfi not going on US tour on 02:59 - Jul 14 with 2550 viewsNirvana

Gylfi not going on US tour on 02:47 - Jul 14 by Starsky

Where's DeGuzman when you need him

Frankfurt, apparently for just £1.8m:

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/eintracht-frankfurt-sign-jonathan-d
Gylfi not going on US tour on 03:37 - Jul 14 with 2540 viewsNirvana

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:23 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

Has anyone seen or heard from that nauseating cuunt Nirvana?

I'm getting more and more worried about her with today's news.

Please remove all sharp objects and pills if anyone does bump into her, anyway!!

Simple explanation, Chrissy Wissy, I actually have a life.

MMA training all ffukkingg day, since you're interested. BJJ and judo today, trying to improve on my grappling. It's a lot harder than it looks on the tube, I can assure you. Maybe one day, when I'm not as busy, you can help me with it.

Capiche?

But, first you need to get your priorities figured out ASAP, or that mid-life crisis is really going to ffukk you up.

"Please remove all sharp objects and pills if anyone does bump into her, anyway!!"
Gylfi not going on US tour on 03:46 - Jul 14 with 2532 viewsNirvana

Gylfi not going on US tour on 16:06 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

Sorry mate but come on....

Do you have any idea what that idiot was on??

Close to £100k a week!!! Chuck in (or out) Gomis's wages of similarly ridiculously high levels and we are swimming in it at the moment.

Money will not be a problem. Careful recruitment will and to reply to Pozeulo's comment above.... Yes, we haven't bought anyone yet, but we did in January and to the tune of £20m net, and the type of players bought then should have given us all confidence we'll look for quality players again.

Trust me, I'm always right ;-)

Literally NO ONE on this forum ever said Siggy would stay this summer. Everybody said the opposite. Everyone is "right" about that, seemingly. You, on the other hand, are wrong about everything, all the time.

Remember how you praised Hull for their courage in the January window, and our "idiocy" for not selling Siggy/Llorente? Remember saying Izzy ffukkingg Brown was going to lead us to safety, and should've been swapped for Siggy?

Everyone else does, you poor scummer. Troll on over to Cardiff's forums, why don't you?
Gylfi not going on US tour on 06:30 - Jul 14 with 2475 viewsVetchfielder

If he has refused to go the US then I would say that he's essentially in breach of his contract but I wonder if he's reacting to the club being in breach of contract?
What if his contract has a release clause at say £35M and the club has reneged on that agreement by holding out for a higher fee? That wouldn't make his refusal to travel so bad.
Siggy is not behaving like Siggy here and I really wonder whether there's some agreement from the club's side that hasn't been met, be it written or verbal.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Gylfi not going on US tour on 07:22 - Jul 14 with 2425 viewsNOTRAC

If you were the owner of Swansea in the present circumstances would you want him playing in America where he could get injured or on hand where transfer negotiations can be carried on without problems.When you are negotiating for £40m plus you don't take chances.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 07:25 - Jul 14 with 2416 viewsDr_Winston

Gylfi not going on US tour on 06:30 - Jul 14 by Vetchfielder

If he has refused to go the US then I would say that he's essentially in breach of his contract but I wonder if he's reacting to the club being in breach of contract?
What if his contract has a release clause at say £35M and the club has reneged on that agreement by holding out for a higher fee? That wouldn't make his refusal to travel so bad.
Siggy is not behaving like Siggy here and I really wonder whether there's some agreement from the club's side that hasn't been met, be it written or verbal.

If the club had reneged on a release clause the word would be out by now surely?

Nah. He's got the hump because we're holding out for full value. Nothing more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gylfi not going on US tour on 08:50 - Jul 14 with 2304 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 03:46 - Jul 14 by Nirvana

Literally NO ONE on this forum ever said Siggy would stay this summer. Everybody said the opposite. Everyone is "right" about that, seemingly. You, on the other hand, are wrong about everything, all the time.

Remember how you praised Hull for their courage in the January window, and our "idiocy" for not selling Siggy/Llorente? Remember saying Izzy ffukkingg Brown was going to lead us to safety, and should've been swapped for Siggy?

Everyone else does, you poor scummer. Troll on over to Cardiff's forums, why don't you?

Listen, I know you're upset that your favourite player is leaving but there's no need to bring a fantasy life into the equation.

I'm annoyed that he only signed a four year deal last year and is now trying to hold the club to ransom to force this transfer through. The treacherous ****. I support Swansea City before any individual player you see. Don't you feel the same?

When he's gone I hope you will be too. I'm sure the Everton boards can wait to welcome you and your patronising dual personality.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 8:51]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi not going on US tour on 08:59 - Jul 14 with 2269 viewsLeonWasGod

Gylfi not going on US tour on 08:50 - Jul 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Listen, I know you're upset that your favourite player is leaving but there's no need to bring a fantasy life into the equation.

I'm annoyed that he only signed a four year deal last year and is now trying to hold the club to ransom to force this transfer through. The treacherous ****. I support Swansea City before any individual player you see. Don't you feel the same?

When he's gone I hope you will be too. I'm sure the Everton boards can wait to welcome you and your patronising dual personality.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 8:51]

Contract are simply a mechanism to allow clubs to charge more. If he hadn't signed s new deal we'd be getting less. It's no big deal and it happens all the time at all clubs. It's worse imo when players deliberately run down contracts so they can go on a free and then pocket a big signing on fee, but leaving the club with nothing.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 09:17 - Jul 14 with 2212 viewsraynor94

Gylfi not going on US tour on 08:59 - Jul 14 by LeonWasGod

Contract are simply a mechanism to allow clubs to charge more. If he hadn't signed s new deal we'd be getting less. It's no big deal and it happens all the time at all clubs. It's worse imo when players deliberately run down contracts so they can go on a free and then pocket a big signing on fee, but leaving the club with nothing.

Great point, Gylfi signing that contract will leave us quids in. Ok he wants to go can't really blame him wanting to join the Everton project, just hope it's concluded this weekend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfi not going on US tour on 09:26 - Jul 14 with 2174 viewsLeonWasGod

Gylfi not going on US tour on 09:17 - Jul 14 by raynor94

Great point, Gylfi signing that contract will leave us quids in. Ok he wants to go can't really blame him wanting to join the Everton project, just hope it's concluded this weekend

Well it shouldn't really be a surprise that players want to play at the highest level they can and earn as much as they can whilst doing it. And yep agreed, let's get it done asap now it's going to happen. PC has said the same, and presumably that's why he's not gone to America.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 09:37 - Jul 14 with 2152 viewsnantywatcher

I cannot see anywhere that Siggy has "REFUSED" to go to USA, if I was him my head would be all over the place with what's going on around him. I think some of the negative comments about him personally are way out of order. We'll be ok without him, although our performances in the first couple of months might be messy, whilst the team beds into shape.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 09:54 - Jul 14 with 2120 viewsandypitt56

Gylfi not going on US tour on 09:37 - Jul 14 by nantywatcher

I cannot see anywhere that Siggy has "REFUSED" to go to USA, if I was him my head would be all over the place with what's going on around him. I think some of the negative comments about him personally are way out of order. We'll be ok without him, although our performances in the first couple of months might be messy, whilst the team beds into shape.

Exactly great post. If you heard that someone was looking at giving you a massive payrise and a chance to progress in a work environment of course your head would be turned. Its a no brainier, as i said before if anyone has earned the chance its him. All this hate for people who want to leave for a bigger club get over yourself. Everton are building a decent squad and will be challenging for top four.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024