Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Voting Papers 17:28 - Jul 13 with 2932 viewsVetchfielder

I've just received and completed the voting paper for Trust Board Members.
I noticed that there is no number or unique identifying mark on the voting sheet.
So unless the bar code on the envelope is unique to my membership number, what is stopping anybody just photocopying the form and returning it in another envelope?
Unless of course only voting papers returned in the official envelope are considered legit?

I'm not bothered at all about this issue for the Board elections but I am worried that , with the money at stake, the vote for Deal v Legal Action presents more temptation for dishonest people to try and cheat the vote if they can.

Could somebody from the Trust please give some assurance on this issue?
Ta

Proud to have been one of the 231

Voting Papers on 17:42 - Jul 13 with 2911 viewsbuilthjack

I thought that initially too, that some would photocopy dozens of them. But I guess they have to be in an official envelope. I hope!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Voting Papers on 17:48 - Jul 13 with 2899 viewsVetchfielder

Voting Papers on 17:42 - Jul 13 by builthjack

I thought that initially too, that some would photocopy dozens of them. But I guess they have to be in an official envelope. I hope!

Yes agreed, but there still needs to be something unique, even if it's on the envelope.
It's not as easy to get some duplicate envelopes printed somewhere as it is to photocopy a sheet admittedly but with the money at stake this does need to be prevented somehow

Voting Papers on 17:52 - Jul 13 with 2888 viewsunion_jack

I thought a load of these were sent out with the SAE missing?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Voting Papers on 18:30 - Jul 13 with 2843 viewsVetchfielder

Voting Papers on 17:52 - Jul 13 by union_jack

I thought a load of these were sent out with the SAE missing?

Yes they were, and that now seems to be sorted, but sorry I don't understand the point you're making about that?

Voting Papers on 19:16 - Jul 13 with 2798 viewsunion_jack

Voting Papers on 18:30 - Jul 13 by Vetchfielder

Yes they were, and that now seems to be sorted, but sorry I don't understand the point you're making about that?

Well simply, if the envelopes aren't in the post then they can't be used as ID.

Anyway, if I've got that wrong just ignore me. I'm used to it!

Voting Papers on 19:23 - Jul 13 with 2779 viewsVetchfielder

Voting Papers on 19:16 - Jul 13 by union_jack

Well simply, if the envelopes aren't in the post then they can't be used as ID.

Anyway, if I've got that wrong just ignore me. I'm used to it!

OK, I see what you mean but the freepost envelopes have now apparently been sent out, well I've had one anyway, so the original problem is sorted.

But it's the other vote ( Deal or No Deal) that I'm worried about , not this this one.

Voting Papers on 19:24 - Jul 13 with 2776 viewspikeypaul

This vote is very easily rigged if someone in a posistion of trust should
decide they want a particular result.

The most basic thing would be to put a unique number on each voting slip
so the independent voting "inspectors" (hahaha) could do their job.

There are four trust members in my family have all voting papers to be sent separately?
I am sure people will send all together,will these be void votes?

Somehow I think certain people do not want this.one way or the other they
will get the result they have been told is beneficial to them.

Now it is very easy to vote multiple times.

By the way who are the inspectors who are to

Total effing joke and comical if it was not so important.

PS did Dineens mob print the papers and envelopes,nothing would surprise
me with this set up.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 19:28]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Voting Papers on 19:31 - Jul 13 with 2750 viewsMattG

For the vote on the Offer / Legal Action, I understand the stipulation will be that voting papers have to be returned individually in the freepost envelopes provided.

Any papers returned in a different envelope will be deemed a "spoiled ballot" as will any multiple papers returned in a single freepost envelope.
Login to get fewer ads

Voting Papers on 19:33 - Jul 13 with 2742 viewsunion_jack

Voting Papers on 19:23 - Jul 13 by Vetchfielder

OK, I see what you mean but the freepost envelopes have now apparently been sent out, well I've had one anyway, so the original problem is sorted.

But it's the other vote ( Deal or No Deal) that I'm worried about , not this this one.

Not received mine yet so don't know if I have an envelope. Glad it's being . Been sorted though.

Yes, you are right, the other vote is far more important really.

Voting Papers on 20:00 - Jul 13 with 2714 viewsVetchfielder

Voting Papers on 19:31 - Jul 13 by MattG

For the vote on the Offer / Legal Action, I understand the stipulation will be that voting papers have to be returned individually in the freepost envelopes provided.

Any papers returned in a different envelope will be deemed a "spoiled ballot" as will any multiple papers returned in a single freepost envelope.

Thanks Matt but are the envelopes and/or voting papers uniquely identifiable ? If they not then it is open to multiple copying.

Voting Papers on 20:07 - Jul 13 with 2706 viewsjacktar

I received mine today. 2 envelopes, one with the ballot info and the other with the prepaid envelope. This was circulated from the trust by email a couple of days ago because the prepaid return envelopes had not been sent out with the original ballot papers. I assume if they are not returned in the correct envelope then they will be null and void. Makes sense really. Pity they couldn't get it right the first time, so doubled the postage costs.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Voting Papers on 20:08 - Jul 13 with 2702 viewsMattG

Voting Papers on 20:07 - Jul 13 by jacktar

I received mine today. 2 envelopes, one with the ballot info and the other with the prepaid envelope. This was circulated from the trust by email a couple of days ago because the prepaid return envelopes had not been sent out with the original ballot papers. I assume if they are not returned in the correct envelope then they will be null and void. Makes sense really. Pity they couldn't get it right the first time, so doubled the postage costs.

It was the mailing company's mistake and - quite rightly - they paid the additional postage costs.
Voting Papers on 21:11 - Jul 13 with 2648 viewsjacktar

Voting Papers on 20:08 - Jul 13 by MattG

It was the mailing company's mistake and - quite rightly - they paid the additional postage costs.

That's allright then. Cheers Matt.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Voting Papers on 22:49 - Jul 13 with 2600 viewsKilkennyjack

I got mine and the return envelope today.

I ❤️ our Trust.

Beware of the Risen People

Voting Papers on 06:33 - Jul 14 with 2563 viewsVetchfielder

Bump

In relation to the vote for Deal v Legal Action, could somebody from the Trust Board please confirm that the envelopes and/or voting papers will be uniquely identifiable ? If they not then it is open to multiple copying.

Voting Papers on 07:09 - Jul 14 with 2550 viewsMattG

Voting Papers on 06:33 - Jul 14 by Vetchfielder

Bump

In relation to the vote for Deal v Legal Action, could somebody from the Trust Board please confirm that the envelopes and/or voting papers will be uniquely identifiable ? If they not then it is open to multiple copying.

Sorry, Vetch - just noticed you asked me the same question last night and I didn't reply.

We are looking at a additional security measures for the "Deal Or No Deal" papers. I'm not part of the sub-group working on this so don't know any more than that at the moment.
Voting Papers on 07:31 - Jul 14 with 2523 viewsVetchfielder

Voting Papers on 07:09 - Jul 14 by MattG

Sorry, Vetch - just noticed you asked me the same question last night and I didn't reply.

We are looking at a additional security measures for the "Deal Or No Deal" papers. I'm not part of the sub-group working on this so don't know any more than that at the moment.

Thanks Matt, so that sounds like a "maybe".
Could you please contact somebody on the Trust sub-group and let us know the exact position?
Cheers

Voting Papers on 10:28 - Jul 14 with 2458 viewsUxbridge

Voting Papers on 07:31 - Jul 14 by Vetchfielder

Thanks Matt, so that sounds like a "maybe".
Could you please contact somebody on the Trust sub-group and let us know the exact position?
Cheers

Think Matt's pretty much answered the question. It's being looked at with a couple of providers. No definitive answer at the moment.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 10:28]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Voting Papers on 20:05 - Jul 14 with 2330 viewsBillyChong

I haven't received any yet. What's the latest they should arrive by?
Voting Papers on 21:08 - Jul 14 with 2288 viewsSwansNZ

When are the emails being sent to overseas members, to enable them to vote?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Voting Papers on 07:47 - Jul 15 with 2210 viewsVetchfielder

Voting Papers on 10:28 - Jul 14 by Uxbridge

Think Matt's pretty much answered the question. It's being looked at with a couple of providers. No definitive answer at the moment.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 10:28]

Thanks Ux, OK , I'll ask again a week or so :-)

Voting Papers on 09:48 - Jul 15 with 2127 viewsUxbridge

Voting Papers on 20:05 - Jul 14 by BillyChong

If you haven't got them by Monday or Tuesday I'd contact the Trust via the website. Alternative arrangements can then be made.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Voting Papers on 11:35 - Jul 15 with 2091 viewsMattG

Voting Papers on 20:05 - Jul 14 by BillyChong

Sorry, just to check - are you referring to the Trust Board Election papers or the "Deal Or No Deal" vote?

You should have had everything for the Election but the other paperwork hasn't been sent out yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024