Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Wilshere 04:00 - Jul 14 with 14166 viewsSwansea93

Apparently available for 8.9m, Sampdoria have enquired and he's still only 25.

Worth a punt?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Jack Wilshere on 05:42 - Jul 14 with 6761 viewsWhiterockin

Ask yourself why he is available for only £8.9M.
Jack Wilshere on 06:27 - Jul 14 with 6707 viewsSwan91

Did well for Bournmouth until getting the injury.. thats his problem though.. injuries.
Jack Wilshere on 06:50 - Jul 14 with 6664 viewsDr_Winston

Usually injured and rarely as good as he was hyped up to be when he isn't. No thanks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Wilshere on 07:09 - Jul 14 with 6610 views3swan

100% agree
Jack Wilshere on 07:45 - Jul 14 with 6502 viewsjack247

This time last year when he was available on loan, then yes.

His best position is the role Mesa is likely to fill, though he can pull the strings at #10 as well. Needs players on his wavelength around him for his passing to be effective, often injured and was on the bench for Bournemouth towards the end of last season anyway.

Massive talent, hasn't really fulfilled it. Strange to say it, but I think we can do better.
Jack Wilshere on 08:01 - Jul 14 with 6435 viewsNeath_Jack

Jack Wilshere on 05:42 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

Isn't that the amount we paid for Golden Bollocks?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jack Wilshere on 08:04 - Jul 14 with 6421 viewsbuilthjack

Yet another one that the English press have hyped up over the years. Hasn't done it, although he did have a good game against us at The Liberty last season. But we were crap at the time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jack Wilshere on 08:25 - Jul 14 with 6347 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A bit expensive for someone who will only play 10 games.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Wilshere on 13:28 - Jul 14 with 6010 viewsdailew

He's not called Jack Wheelchair for nothing.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Jack Wilshere on 13:29 - Jul 14 with 5993 viewsDarran

Jack Wilshere on 13:28 - Jul 14 by dailew

He's not called Jack Wheelchair for nothing.

Class player. If only he could stay fit he'd be brilliant for us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack Wilshere on 13:36 - Jul 14 with 5956 viewsRancid

He's be everything we need.The creativity in midfield.I'd love this to happen but we'd have to beat some stiff opposition.
Jack Wilshere on 13:37 - Jul 14 with 5948 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Wilshere on 13:36 - Jul 14 by Rancid

He's be everything we need.The creativity in midfield.I'd love this to happen but we'd have to beat some stiff opposition.

We have a top sports science and physio team
Jack Wilshere on 13:41 - Jul 14 with 5923 viewsRancid

Jack Wilshere on 13:37 - Jul 14 by TheFranchise

We have a top sports science and physio team

27 games he played last year for Bournemouth.I've heard of worse.
Jack Wilshere on 13:44 - Jul 14 with 5901 viewspencoedjack

Jack Wilshere on 13:36 - Jul 14 by Rancid

You really think that Rancid ?

Wont get a move to a top 6 club & those below probably cant afford to take the risk with his injury record.

Everton might be interested they don't seem to have many midfield players to pick next season.
Jack Wilshere on 13:49 - Jul 14 with 5868 viewsStarsky

Jack Wilshere on 13:41 - Jul 14 by Rancid

Agreed, worth a punt ... medical first

It's just the internet, init.

Jack Wilshere on 13:51 - Jul 14 with 5853 viewsRancid

Jack Wilshere on 13:44 - Jul 14 by pencoedjack

You really think that Rancid ?

Wont get a move to a top 6 club & those below probably cant afford to take the risk with his injury record.

Everton might be interested they don't seem to have many midfield players to pick next season.

Well, in midfield we're hardly blessed with anyone who can pass a ball anything but backwards.When they play it sideways the crowd see it as a good pass and applaud.Our wingers and Wingbacks are our only form of attacking with intent so someone in midfield who can cut open a defence, something that Wishere is capable of then yes I do think that.

I'm not taking on board his injuries at Arsenal mainly.Injuries heal, players get stronger, I'm talking about the type of player Wilshere is and the different point of attack he'd give us because we need them.A loan would be ideal but id Arsenal want to cash out on him then at 9.5m I'd give him a miss but he's thetype of player we need in midfield.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 13:52]
Jack Wilshere on 13:56 - Jul 14 with 5817 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Wilshere on 13:41 - Jul 14 by Rancid

I think he'd be a great fit if we could help him with his fitness.

We do actually have one of the best medical teams in the league.
Jack Wilshere on 14:12 - Jul 14 with 5760 viewspencoedjack

Jack Wilshere on 13:51 - Jul 14 by Rancid

Well, in midfield we're hardly blessed with anyone who can pass a ball anything but backwards.When they play it sideways the crowd see it as a good pass and applaud.Our wingers and Wingbacks are our only form of attacking with intent so someone in midfield who can cut open a defence, something that Wishere is capable of then yes I do think that.

I'm not taking on board his injuries at Arsenal mainly.Injuries heal, players get stronger, I'm talking about the type of player Wilshere is and the different point of attack he'd give us because we need them.A loan would be ideal but id Arsenal want to cash out on him then at 9.5m I'd give him a miss but he's thetype of player we need in midfield.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 13:52]

Yep we desperately need a creative midfielder
Jack Wilshere on 14:15 - Jul 14 with 5747 viewsMarinaJack

He's injury prone and has a bad attitude, not worth the bus fare let alone the transfer fee
Jack Wilshere on 14:27 - Jul 14 with 5710 viewsoldcob

He's one of those players who people don't like, but wish he was playing for their side. If he passes a stringent medical, why not?
Jack Wilshere on 14:28 - Jul 14 with 5702 viewsMarinaJack

Jack Wilshere on 14:27 - Jul 14 by oldcob

He's one of those players who people don't like, but wish he was playing for their side. If he passes a stringent medical, why not?

cos hell want a fortune in wages, hell spend most of his time in the physio's room or smoking fags outside the Ladbrokes on wind st

it's a no thanks from me
Jack Wilshere on 14:37 - Jul 14 with 5674 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A very good player who would walk into our midfield. The only issue would be his frequent injuries. A heavily performance based contract and he'd be one of our best signings in years.

I'd assume he'd demand a large guaranteed weekly wage though which makes a deal unlikely.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jack Wilshere on 14:41 - Jul 14 with 5662 viewsHugeEnkins

Jack Wilshere on 05:42 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

Lol! less than Jack Cork
Jack Wilshere on 14:42 - Jul 14 with 5656 viewshobo

Jack Wilshere on 14:28 - Jul 14 by MarinaJack

cos hell want a fortune in wages, hell spend most of his time in the physio's room or smoking fags outside the Ladbrokes on wind st

it's a no thanks from me

What makes you think that? I don't think he's in a position to make any wage demands, he'd just be happy to get back on the field and rebuild his career
Jack Wilshere on 14:45 - Jul 14 with 5639 viewsMarinaJack

Jack Wilshere on 14:42 - Jul 14 by hobo

What makes you think that? I don't think he's in a position to make any wage demands, he'd just be happy to get back on the field and rebuild his career

players who get injured a lot get more not less injury prone as they get older

as for his off field antics if he can't knuckle down at arsenal why would he here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024