Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Wilshere 04:00 - Jul 14 with 14370 viewsSwansea93

Apparently available for 8.9m, Sampdoria have enquired and he's still only 25.

Worth a punt?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Jack Wilshere on 15:07 - Jul 14 with 2887 viewsStarsky

Jack Wilshere on 14:45 - Jul 14 by MarinaJack

players who get injured a lot get more not less injury prone as they get older

as for his off field antics if he can't knuckle down at arsenal why would he here?

Because he's away from the bright lights of Lindon?

It's just the internet, init.

Jack Wilshere on 15:10 - Jul 14 with 2880 viewsGlyn1

Jack Wilshere on 13:41 - Jul 14 by Rancid

27 games he played last year for Bournemouth.I've heard of worse.

He was a failure at Bournemouth even when fit - how many goals did he score for them, one/two?

He couldn't get into their side at the end of the season and they didn't want him back, so I don't believe that he would be good enough for us (strange as it is to say that).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Jack Wilshere on 15:14 - Jul 14 with 2867 viewsMarinaJack

Jack Wilshere on 15:07 - Jul 14 by Starsky

Because he's away from the bright lights of Lindon?

pretty sure swans will eb up there half a dozen times a year :)

plus his injury record makes Darren anderton look like the terminator
Jack Wilshere on 15:43 - Jul 14 with 2837 viewsraynor94

Jack Wilshere on 15:14 - Jul 14 by MarinaJack

pretty sure swans will eb up there half a dozen times a year :)

plus his injury record makes Darren anderton look like the terminator

Anderton, made over 550 career appearances, just exposing the myth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jack Wilshere on 15:51 - Jul 14 with 2826 viewsDyfnant

Jack Wilshere on 15:43 - Jul 14 by raynor94

Anderton, made over 550 career appearances, just exposing the myth

414 as sub or subbed

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jack Wilshere on 15:51 - Jul 14 with 2824 viewsDyfnant

Ps i made that up

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jack Wilshere on 17:19 - Jul 14 with 2748 viewssnork44

Jack Wilshere on 15:10 - Jul 14 by Glyn1

He was a failure at Bournemouth even when fit - how many goals did he score for them, one/two?

He couldn't get into their side at the end of the season and they didn't want him back, so I don't believe that he would be good enough for us (strange as it is to say that).

Jack Wilshire is a very good player, the only things against him is the fact that he is a tad injury prone and his head is permanently up his own arse ! So file him under Carroll (Andy) !
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 17:25]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Jack Wilshere on 15:41 - Jul 21 with 2557 viewsNeath_Jack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/21/jack-wilshere-wanted-swansea-paul

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Wilshere on 15:53 - Jul 21 with 2515 viewsJango

Jack Wilshere on 15:41 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/21/jack-wilshere-wanted-swansea-paul

Seems to be a few on here saying he's got a bad attitude, where is this coming from? As far as I'm aware the only real issues he's had is smoking on a night out a few times. Tremendous talent. If we can get him for the money we got from cork then it's phenomenal business
Jack Wilshere on 16:10 - Jul 21 with 2464 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not worth the fee for around 12 games a year as he is always injured. Besides the Liberty is a smoking free stadium where will he go for his halftime ciggie.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jack Wilshere on 16:21 - Jul 21 with 2427 viewsNeath_Jack

Jack Wilshere on 16:10 - Jul 21 by felixstowe_jack

Not worth the fee for around 12 games a year as he is always injured. Besides the Liberty is a smoking free stadium where will he go for his halftime ciggie.

In the toilets, same as everyone else.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jack Wilshere on 16:23 - Jul 21 with 2416 viewsLiam

Jack Wilshere - soon to be known as Ferrie Bodde V2.0
Jack Wilshere on 16:24 - Jul 21 with 2406 viewsjojaca

Alarm bells must be raised if Eddie Howe is not interested in signing him.

Even when you know, you never know?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:26 - Jul 21 with 2394 viewsBanosswan

Jack Wilshere on 16:21 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

In the toilets, same as everyone else.

Sharing a rolly with oldjack
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 16:41]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Jack Wilshere on 16:28 - Jul 21 with 2386 viewsgiantstoneater

No far to unreliable we`'ve already got a sicknote on the books.
Jack Wilshere on 16:37 - Jul 21 with 2353 viewsMarinaJack

Jack Wilshere on 15:53 - Jul 21 by Jango

Seems to be a few on here saying he's got a bad attitude, where is this coming from? As far as I'm aware the only real issues he's had is smoking on a night out a few times. Tremendous talent. If we can get him for the money we got from cork then it's phenomenal business

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1307308/England-footballer-Jac

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jack-wilshere-arsenal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jack-wilshere-filmed-speaking-police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3105969/Arsenal-star-Jack-Wils

just a few of his scrapes!
Jack Wilshere on 17:21 - Jul 21 with 2250 viewscaerleon_jack

It would all depend upon how realistic he is about his future. As suggested by others, any contract would have to be heavily performance related to make him worthwhile for anyone. If a club offers him a standard contract then quite simply they are going to be throwing money away.

However, if he could be tempted down here he would be a perfect player for us. However over-hyped he is, he is still a quality ball-playing creative midfielder and would certainly fit the 'Swansea Way' if we are trying to recreate that style.

Insert something witty here

Jack Wilshere on 17:26 - Jul 21 with 2229 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jack Wilshere on 13:29 - Jul 14 by Darran

Class player. If only he could stay fit he'd be brilliant for us.

Indeed my friend

He ruined us down here last season.

Very good footballer

Loves an injury though 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jack Wilshere on 17:53 - Jul 21 with 2149 viewsJango

Jack Wilshere on 16:37 - Jul 21 by MarinaJack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1307308/England-footballer-Jac

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jack-wilshere-arsenal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jack-wilshere-filmed-speaking-police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3105969/Arsenal-star-Jack-Wils

just a few of his scrapes!

Really clutching at straws there! 2 of those are the same incident which came to nothing. One was when he was 17 which also came to nothing and as for the spurs chant, 2 of our players held a flag up up after a cup final saying f*ck off Cardiff and are classed as heroes by our fans for it. These footballers are human after all. The fact he's been on the public eye since a very young age and that's all you can find proves he's really not a bad lad.
Jack Wilshere on 17:56 - Jul 21 with 2138 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jack Wilshere on 17:53 - Jul 21 by Jango

Really clutching at straws there! 2 of those are the same incident which came to nothing. One was when he was 17 which also came to nothing and as for the spurs chant, 2 of our players held a flag up up after a cup final saying f*ck off Cardiff and are classed as heroes by our fans for it. These footballers are human after all. The fact he's been on the public eye since a very young age and that's all you can find proves he's really not a bad lad.

Meanwhile we have a man convicted of stealing from multiple women and another with a dodgy past who may soon be off to Reading.

But Jack Wilshire likes to smoke, can't have that here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jack Wilshere on 18:01 - Jul 21 with 2119 viewsDarran

Jack Wilshere on 17:56 - Jul 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Meanwhile we have a man convicted of stealing from multiple women and another with a dodgy past who may soon be off to Reading.

But Jack Wilshire likes to smoke, can't have that here.

Well said Dwight.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack Wilshere on 18:04 - Jul 21 with 2108 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jack Wilshere on 18:01 - Jul 21 by Darran

Well said Dwight.

He'd walk into our midfield. It is very rare we sign a player who massively improves the starting eleven. Olsson did, I'm struggling to remember the last person before him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jack Wilshere on 18:07 - Jul 21 with 2088 viewsoldcob

We have too many 'nice guys' in our mid-field. We could do with a bit of nasty in it. Roque may have it, Wilshire definitely has.
Jack Wilshere on 18:23 - Jul 21 with 2044 viewsSmellyplumz

No no no

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jack Wilshere on 18:23 - Jul 21 with 2044 viewsDazzaJack

Where would you play him? He did naff all at Bournemouth last year. I don't think he can tackle properly hence all the injuries - he lunges in far too much, so probably best in an attacking midfield role, possible free-role. There is some talent there just don't know how much. Attitude/fitness, or playing out of his best position (whatever that may be) could be factors, but he just hasn't done anything for a long time now. Why aren't Bournemouth rushing to sign him up?? I'd take him as a cheap signing, cheap wages, to be backup to Gylfi/Gylfi's replacement - not going to happen though. Bournemouth was his chance to prove he's a top player that isn't massivley over hyped by the English press, he did nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024