Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heathrow 15:40 - Jul 14 with 11030 viewsJethroJack

A mate has spotted Siggy having a coffee in the Departure lounge.
Heathrow on 20:21 - Jul 14 with 2611 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Heathrow on 18:39 - Jul 14 by fbreath

Alan Tate is on STID tonight and said Gylfi is staying

He said he hopes Siggy stays.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Heathrow on 20:22 - Jul 14 with 2602 viewsunion_jack

Heathrow on 19:45 - Jul 14 by JethroJack

I forgot to mention that my mate plucked up enough courage to ask Siggy where he was going. He's decided that it was a childish thing to do to refuse to travel to the US & asked for a second chance. Siggy's also heard a whisper that Koeman's off to Barca next season & has consequently decided to stay and play for Clem, who he rates very highly.

I have no reason to think that my mate is winding me up, but you never know.

Let's hope its true, but don't shoot the messenger if it turns out to be yet more manufactured bullshit, like 99% of what appears in the media.

You, er, just forgot to mention that?

There's no mate is there!

Good try, reeled some in fair play.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Heathrow on 20:54 - Jul 14 with 2452 viewsoldcob

Heathrow on 20:16 - Jul 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Podcast is there now, thanks.

FYI this is Dave Brookes Real Sports, not STID which got canceled last year. Stopped listening some time ago, but this one with Tate looks like it's worth checking out.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 20:16]

Just listened to it. Worth the effort.
Heathrow on 20:56 - Jul 14 with 2437 viewslondonlisa2001

If only, out of the thousands of people that are in Heathrow T5 at any given time, just one of them was carrying a handheld device that was capable of taking a photograph...

Sometime in the future that day will surely come :)
Heathrow on 21:03 - Jul 14 with 2387 viewsSwansNZ

Nice try Jethro.

You had me until you said you had a mate.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Heathrow on 00:16 - Jul 15 with 2009 viewsJethroJack

Heathrow on 19:52 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

My Nigerian mate has a business opportunity for you. Please PM me your bank details

Tidy.
Heathrow on 00:18 - Jul 15 with 2001 viewsFireboy2

Heathrow on 16:33 - Jul 14 by WxmJax

I was going to tell you to stop winding people up, people's nerves are on edge at the moment

My thoughts are that he will leave for around £45m. Bigger club, huge wage increase as well, I would. The club know that he'll be leaving as well.
We're puffing our chest out at the moment saying If you want him, pay the money or sod off, which is why he played at Barnet. A perfectly reasonable thing to do and I'd have been disappointed if they didn't. Gylfi then decides not to travel with the team (given bad advice ? I don't know) but if he is now joining the team it could be because he's been ordered to or that he realises that it wasn't the brightest thing to do.
I don't believe that Gylfi is one to rock the boat. Whatever anyone's opinion of him no one can deny that he always gives his all which is all you can ask.
We can't put bids in for direct replacements yet because that would weaken our hand regarding any transfer.

Great post

Spot on wxh jack
Heathrow on 00:21 - Jul 15 with 1989 viewsJethroJack

Heathrow on 20:05 - Jul 14 by raynor94

I can just see Gylfi divulging that information to your "mate" after he had just approached him, I never had you down as the gullible type

Nor I you 😜
Login to get fewer ads

Heathrow on 00:39 - Jul 15 with 1952 viewsraynor94

Heathrow on 00:21 - Jul 15 by JethroJack

Nor I you 😜

Beep, Beep

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Heathrow on 00:48 - Jul 15 with 1932 viewsLoyal

The quicker the fckr goes the better.
No good to us moaning about his head and earning millions.
Another tosser on the conveyor belt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Heathrow on 06:53 - Jul 15 with 1847 viewsJethroJack

Heathrow on 20:56 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

If only, out of the thousands of people that are in Heathrow T5 at any given time, just one of them was carrying a handheld device that was capable of taking a photograph...

Sometime in the future that day will surely come :)

I keep telling my mate that he should get rid of that brick & treat himself to a mobile with a camera.
Heathrow on 07:24 - Jul 15 with 1791 views34dfgdf54

Heathrow on 06:53 - Jul 15 by JethroJack

I keep telling my mate that he should get rid of that brick & treat himself to a mobile with a camera.

Genuinely though, what is the point in posting a completely made up story?

Maybe I'm just a complete grumpy tw*t that doesn't find much funny these days, but I don't see the point at all.
Heathrow on 10:20 - Jul 15 with 1611 viewsJethroJack

Heathrow on 07:24 - Jul 15 by 34dfgdf54

Genuinely though, what is the point in posting a completely made up story?

Maybe I'm just a complete grumpy tw*t that doesn't find much funny these days, but I don't see the point at all.

Do I really need to explain....99% of the stories in the media are made up these days.
Maybe I'm just a wannabe Sports Journalist.
Cheer up mun.
Heathrow on 10:57 - Jul 15 with 1512 viewsGlyn1

Just for the record, someone I don't know saw someone who looked like but might not be Syggi in an airport that may or may not be Heathrow - or Manchester - or Bristol - or somewhere else.

But don' quote me on this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Heathrow on 11:04 - Jul 15 with 1480 viewsItchySphincter

Heathrow on 19:45 - Jul 14 by JethroJack

I forgot to mention that my mate plucked up enough courage to ask Siggy where he was going. He's decided that it was a childish thing to do to refuse to travel to the US & asked for a second chance. Siggy's also heard a whisper that Koeman's off to Barca next season & has consequently decided to stay and play for Clem, who he rates very highly.

I have no reason to think that my mate is winding me up, but you never know.

Let's hope its true, but don't shoot the messenger if it turns out to be yet more manufactured bullshit, like 99% of what appears in the media.

Dear me.

Warra potato.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Heathrow on 11:06 - Jul 15 with 1475 viewsraynor94

Heathrow on 10:20 - Jul 15 by JethroJack

Do I really need to explain....99% of the stories in the media are made up these days.
Maybe I'm just a wannabe Sports Journalist.
Cheer up mun.

No need to explain mun, just admit you got taken hook line and sinker, and made an arse of yourself on here. ( oh and please stop digging )

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Heathrow on 11:07 - Jul 15 with 1473 viewsDewi1jack

Heathrow on 10:57 - Jul 15 by Glyn1

Just for the record, someone I don't know saw someone who looked like but might not be Syggi in an airport that may or may not be Heathrow - or Manchester - or Bristol - or somewhere else.

But don' quote me on this.

Siggs been seen at an airport.
I have my sources
Cheers Glyn!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Heathrow on 11:58 - Jul 15 with 1357 viewsJethroJack

Heathrow on 20:22 - Jul 14 by union_jack

You, er, just forgot to mention that?

There's no mate is there!

Good try, reeled some in fair play.

😜
Heathrow on 16:35 - Jul 15 with 1137 viewsJethroJack

Heathrow on 11:06 - Jul 15 by raynor94

No need to explain mun, just admit you got taken hook line and sinker, and made an arse of yourself on here. ( oh and please stop digging )

How did I get taken HL&S?
You seem confused.
You gonna watch the game at midnight or will that be TOO/TO late for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024