Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covenant (Exodus) 20:23 - Jul 14 with 17661 viewsElward

Bunch of the TVaddons developers behind Exodus are back now with their new and improved version known as Covenant

The repo is called collosus amd has a few other addons.

Repo url is as follows http://mediarepos.net/tco

It is getting an absolute hammering at the mo so many people have had to install it either via firedl and type in codes 500010, 500011, 500012 and 500013

Or via the ares wizard using the url http://repo.ares-project.com/magic then go onto program addons to access the wizard

It also supports real debrid
Covenant (Exodus) on 20:30 - Jul 14 with 10010 viewsJack123

Looks good.. serg has a hand in this, great dev..also alpha.. I haven't taken a look yet, but they are great, plus mk i think..

libera nos a malo

Covenant (Exodus) on 20:36 - Jul 14 with 10003 viewsThursday

What happened with Exodus? I was using it just last night. Not a good idea?
Covenant (Exodus) on 20:44 - Jul 14 with 9994 viewsElward

Covenant (Exodus) on 20:36 - Jul 14 by Thursday

What happened with Exodus? I was using it just last night. Not a good idea?

Original developer stepped down, then others starting taking it and doing updates here and there, mainly smash. Tvaddons is back so Exodus will slowly die off now i expect. With Covenant there is a bunch of good developers there so will be more reliable and up to date. Exodus will still work for a while, just Covenant is the new go to
Covenant (Exodus) on 21:27 - Jul 14 with 9946 viewsJack123

On the subject of kodi, anyone got a link to put it on firestick the latest way? Done it for a relative a while back, but some update wiped everything off, even legitimate apps like i player.. Just need a working one, type in how to install on stick and you seem to get multiple options back?

libera nos a malo

Covenant (Exodus) on 21:30 - Jul 14 with 9936 viewsNeathJack

Covenant (Exodus) on 21:27 - Jul 14 by Jack123

On the subject of kodi, anyone got a link to put it on firestick the latest way? Done it for a relative a while back, but some update wiped everything off, even legitimate apps like i player.. Just need a working one, type in how to install on stick and you seem to get multiple options back?

http://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-kodi-on-the-new-updated-fire-tv-stick
Covenant (Exodus) on 21:40 - Jul 14 with 9925 viewsElward

Seach for firedl and download it. Then type in code 600003. Could not get any easier. That is for 17.3
Covenant (Exodus) on 22:39 - Jul 14 with 9865 viewsJack123

Nice one, Thank you chaps.. :)

libera nos a malo

Covenant (Exodus) on 22:58 - Jul 14 with 9844 viewsElward

Covenant (Exodus) on 22:39 - Jul 14 by Jack123

Nice one, Thank you chaps.. :)

http://aidymatic.co.uk/firedl.php

Has codes for loads of things mate :)
Login to get fewer ads

Covenant (Exodus) on 23:31 - Jul 14 with 9815 viewsDJack

Rather than me trawl through google, may I ask for a quick synopsis of what is/does real debrid? Thanks in advance...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Covenant (Exodus) on 00:16 - Jul 15 with 9793 viewsBLAZE

Exodus, Specto and Genesis Reborn all letting me down of late. Searching for a fairly popular show I'm getting a handful of links back, sometimes none at all. It used to find 300+

I'm wondering if Virgin have blocked access to the sites. I guess it's time to purchase a VPN?

Hopefully Covenant is an improvement somehow. Can't get it to install just yet, probably the traffic
Covenant (Exodus) on 00:41 - Jul 15 with 9776 viewsepaul

Covenant (Exodus) on 00:16 - Jul 15 by BLAZE

Exodus, Specto and Genesis Reborn all letting me down of late. Searching for a fairly popular show I'm getting a handful of links back, sometimes none at all. It used to find 300+

I'm wondering if Virgin have blocked access to the sites. I guess it's time to purchase a VPN?

Hopefully Covenant is an improvement somehow. Can't get it to install just yet, probably the traffic

Just download the ares wizard and youll get them all on there, everytime theres a new one

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Covenant (Exodus) on 03:12 - Jul 15 with 9745 viewsBLAZE

Looked on the Ares Wizard and couldn't find it
Covenant (Exodus) on 06:24 - Jul 15 with 9711 viewsjedijack

Exodus has been working fine here after adding the mediarepos.net/kodistuff media source.
Covenant (Exodus) on 06:37 - Jul 15 with 9707 viewsjedijack

Covenant (Exodus) on 23:31 - Jul 14 by DJack

Rather than me trawl through google, may I ask for a quick synopsis of what is/does real debrid? Thanks in advance...

A debrid service is a basically an account you use to access a large number of premium file host websites, websites you normally need to pay for individually.

Works really well in Kodi but can also be used to download files to your PC and a bunch of other uses.

Think I paid about £13 for 6 months service, 2nd or 3rd time I subscribed now, it's well worth it. Don't be tempted by premiumize.me, it's more expensive, and not half as good.
Covenant (Exodus) on 08:31 - Jul 15 with 9672 viewsepaul

Covenant (Exodus) on 03:12 - Jul 15 by BLAZE

Looked on the Ares Wizard and couldn't find it

That's odd as I wrote that straight after downloading covenant from ares. Have you the latest version if ares, it does update auto when you launch it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Covenant (Exodus) on 08:32 - Jul 15 with 9671 viewsepaul

Covenant (Exodus) on 06:24 - Jul 15 by jedijack

Exodus has been working fine here after adding the mediarepos.net/kodistuff media source.

Same here

Covenant (Exodus) on 08:34 - Jul 15 with 9668 viewsWhiterockin

BLAZE a VPN is the way forward. I use IPvanish one annual fee and you can put it 5 devices, so basically you can share the cost between 5 mates, it then works about £12-£14 each a year. I am also on Virgin and have installed Flawless to try for three months. Full HD with no buffering.

The big test will be in a month when the Premier League starts.
Covenant (Exodus) on 08:36 - Jul 15 with 9664 viewsepaul

Covenant (Exodus) on 08:34 - Jul 15 by Whiterockin

BLAZE a VPN is the way forward. I use IPvanish one annual fee and you can put it 5 devices, so basically you can share the cost between 5 mates, it then works about £12-£14 each a year. I am also on Virgin and have installed Flawless to try for three months. Full HD with no buffering.

Also use vpn. Have you got a link for flawless pse.

Covenant (Exodus) (n/t) on 08:39 - Jul 15 with 9655 viewsWhiterockin

Covenant (Exodus) on 08:36 - Jul 15 by epaul

Also use vpn. Have you got a link for flawless pse.

[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 8:50]
Covenant (Exodus) on 09:59 - Jul 15 with 9628 viewsjack247

Does anyone have any good repos for sports on demand?

It's down on the package I use at the moment. Used to have release hub as a backup but lost it somehow and can't get it back as fusion seems to have gone.

*apologies to those who think this post is goobldigook. It will make sense to some.
Covenant (Exodus) on 12:35 - Jul 15 with 9539 viewsBLAZE

Covenant (Exodus) on 08:34 - Jul 15 by Whiterockin

Thanks very much

Tried to avoid having to spend money to date because I'm not comfortable buying a 12 month subscription to something that could fold tomorrow and leave you out of pocket. I know there's 30 day options but they start getting pricey. Looks like I'll have to bite the bullet on a VPN though

Might as well look into Flawless too. Any chance of a link? Thanks again
Covenant (Exodus) on 12:57 - Jul 15 with 9521 viewsJack123

Give duckpool a try, it's istream but revamped by mucky duck.. I find it a lot better than i stream, pretty fast.. http://bestforkodi.com/install-duckpool-kodi-addon-repo-re-branded-istream/

libera nos a malo

Covenant (Exodus) on 14:25 - Jul 15 with 9461 viewsPrivate_Partz

I get very concerned when I read threads like this. Is there anybody out there who, like me, does not have an effing clue what anyone is on about? :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Covenant (Exodus) on 14:28 - Jul 15 with 9454 viewsjack247

Covenant (Exodus) on 14:25 - Jul 15 by Private_Partz

I get very concerned when I read threads like this. Is there anybody out there who, like me, does not have an effing clue what anyone is on about? :-)

Yes, there are loads. I was one until not too long ago. I remember having an argument with Jedi on here a while ago and defending my Maizbox to the hilt. Turns out he was right, I was wrong.

It's simple when you get used to it. Join the revolution.
Covenant (Exodus) on 14:36 - Jul 15 with 9445 viewsPrivate_Partz

Covenant (Exodus) on 14:28 - Jul 15 by jack247

Yes, there are loads. I was one until not too long ago. I remember having an argument with Jedi on here a while ago and defending my Maizbox to the hilt. Turns out he was right, I was wrong.

It's simple when you get used to it. Join the revolution.

Indeed I was only joking. Have you got any good reading with a jargon buster I could start off on? I am all for revolutions actually. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024