Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' 00:58 - Jul 15 with 5311 viewsHalfBakedSwan

http://www.phillyvoice.com/swansea-captain-leon-britton-says-bob-bradley-inherit

Britton: "It was a difficult time for him. I think he'd come to a team that was lacking in confidence. Obviously it was a big chance and a big moment for him and unfortunately, it didn't work out. But I thought he worked very hard. He gave everything to the job. He didn't try to (overdo it), but he was so determined to do well and the players were behind him. I think the difficult thing is, being an American manager and coming to the Premier League, he was already on... (pauses) ...not the 'back foot,' but he needed to hit the ground running and that was difficult coming into a team that was lacking confidence. But, for me personally, he was a good guy and he was good to work for. I'm just disappointed that it didn't work out for him."

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:48 - Jul 15 with 1246 viewsBigPhilG

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:51 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

Worst PL manager in history.

Is the correct answer
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:53 - Jul 15 with 1235 viewsswan_si

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:05 - Jul 15 by Smellyplumz

I hope the c unt never works again he's a fraud.

unless he goes to Cardiff.
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:54 - Jul 15 with 1235 viewsTheFranchise

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:48 - Jul 15 by BigPhilG

Is the correct answer

RĂ©mi Garde is sat at home right now thanking Jesus we appointed Bradley.
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 22:05 - Jul 15 with 1220 viewsEasternJack

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:33 - Jul 15 by Wingstandwood

The proof of the pudding is well and truly in the eating! He never managed an elite level club until the U.S ownership gave him a ridiculous and insane shoe-in...... And!...... The fact he (nigh 7 months on) is still out of football and attracting zero interest sort of says something!

The title Premier League manager/ex-Premier League manager tends to come with prestige and is a coveted title to have, it can well and truly attract interest and open doors. In Bradley's case he is about as attractive to other football clubs as a cockroach/rat infestation is to a restaurant owner!

On that first point - it's an interesting one. Would have thought an us team would offer him a job.

Any chance that he's still on the books on gardening leave (like Brendan was at Liverpool?) as I doubt he was in the mood to accept any serverance beyond what was in his contract.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 22:12 - Jul 15 with 1209 viewsjack2jack

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 22:05 - Jul 15 by EasternJack

On that first point - it's an interesting one. Would have thought an us team would offer him a job.

Any chance that he's still on the books on gardening leave (like Brendan was at Liverpool?) as I doubt he was in the mood to accept any serverance beyond what was in his contract.

What, you mean we're still paying him, 'kin hell.
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 22:46 - Jul 15 with 1173 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Our boys must've dreaded a little coming to the USA, knowing they'd be asked painfully asinine questions about Bob.

Bob's legacy as a manager, even 6 full months after the nightmare ended, is a lot like the legacy of those Ethiopian restaurant leftovers you accidentally left in your car on a hot day.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 23:08 - Jul 15 with 1145 viewsmonmouth

Never mind all that bollox, the key question is whether he made the players drop their kecks at the urinal. Someone should ask Leon. We need to be told.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 23:16 - Jul 15 with 1139 viewsTom1912

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:48 - Jul 15 by BigPhilG

Is the correct answer

It really is.

I'd struggle to think of another manager who was as incompetent as Bradley.
Login to get fewer ads

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 13:37 - Jul 16 with 1068 viewssnork44

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 23:16 - Jul 15 by Tom1912

It really is.

I'd struggle to think of another manager who was as incompetent as Bradley.

He wasn't that bad , I mean he taught our players to kick with their instep , he played different sets of centre backs together each game except the pairing that Clement decided on for the rest of the season and he well got us to ....... Yeah your right, he was shit !!!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 14:45]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 17:24 - Jul 16 with 1023 viewsSmellyplumz

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:53 - Jul 15 by swan_si

unless he goes to Cardiff.

Yeah of course I'll let that one slide.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024