Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' 00:58 - Jul 15 with 5318 viewsHalfBakedSwan

http://www.phillyvoice.com/swansea-captain-leon-britton-says-bob-bradley-inherit

Britton: "It was a difficult time for him. I think he'd come to a team that was lacking in confidence. Obviously it was a big chance and a big moment for him and unfortunately, it didn't work out. But I thought he worked very hard. He gave everything to the job. He didn't try to (overdo it), but he was so determined to do well and the players were behind him. I think the difficult thing is, being an American manager and coming to the Premier League, he was already on... (pauses) ...not the 'back foot,' but he needed to hit the ground running and that was difficult coming into a team that was lacking confidence. But, for me personally, he was a good guy and he was good to work for. I'm just disappointed that it didn't work out for him."

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 01:09 - Jul 15 with 4052 viewsFireboy2

Leon should be a diplomat

I love him

He can do anything
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 05:48 - Jul 15 with 3955 viewsShonky

Clement also inherited a team low on confidence.

Its just a ride...

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 07:04 - Jul 15 with 3876 viewsJethroJack

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 05:48 - Jul 15 by Shonky

Clement also inherited a team low on confidence.

Even LOWER in confidence!
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 08:08 - Jul 15 with 3788 viewsTheFranchise

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 07:04 - Jul 15 by JethroJack

Even LOWER in confidence!

and a lot of confusion
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 08:51 - Jul 15 with 3675 viewskarnataka

I think Bob Bradley probably did inherit a team low on confidence but he created one with no confidence whatsoever.
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 08:54 - Jul 15 with 3670 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He I talking to the American press so he not going to say what he really thinks.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 09:01 - Jul 15 with 3636 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 08:51 - Jul 15 by karnataka

I think Bob Bradley probably did inherit a team low on confidence but he created one with no confidence whatsoever.

Yep, too whatever confidence that was left, ripped it up and threw it in the dustbin when he apparently told the players they needed to "kick the ball with their instep".
Leon, he couldn't be nasty if he tried could he lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 10:38 - Jul 15 with 3512 viewsphact0rri

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 08:51 - Jul 15 by karnataka

Do keep in mind, americans tend to be born and bred with a need for confidence and a mantra of winning. British.. not so much.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 10:43 - Jul 15 with 3491 viewsTheResurrection

Wow....

I was RIGHT AGAIN......

all getting a bit boring this constant smug feeling I have watching my minions scramble around the net looking for ways to better me.

Leon calls it spot on.... Just like I tried to explain. But it is true, you really can't educate pork.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 10:56 - Jul 15 with 3449 viewsjack247

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 10:43 - Jul 15 by TheResurrection

Wow....

I was RIGHT AGAIN......

all getting a bit boring this constant smug feeling I have watching my minions scramble around the net looking for ways to better me.

Leon calls it spot on.... Just like I tried to explain. But it is true, you really can't educate pork.

For gods sake mate, he was a fcking terrible manager. The squad may have been lacking in confidence when he got here, it was a hell of a sight worse when Clement did. That quote from Leon is about as convincing as the one Siggy gave saying he was happy here.

I wouldn't get smug over defending Bob if I was you.
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 12:15 - Jul 15 with 3314 viewsgrabsplatter

Both Bradley & Clement inherited teams low on confidence, Bradley made it worse with ludicrous team selections & poor tactics.
Clement did the opposite.
Anyone who defends the constant team changes that Bradley made is having a laugh - constantly changing the back 4 between games is never going to work at Premier league level
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 12:23 - Jul 15 with 3293 viewsTheResurrection

Don't forget Clement came in and was able to change nearly half the team and didn't have to deal with Neil Taylor

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 12:35 - Jul 15 with 3255 viewsItchySphincter

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 12:23 - Jul 15 by TheResurrection

Don't forget Clement came in and was able to change nearly half the team and didn't have to deal with Neil Taylor

Thank God.

It's difficult to imagine how much more damage BB could done had he been given the transfer window and the rest of the season.

However you spin it its unlikely we'd be a PL club now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 12:59 - Jul 15 with 3219 viewsBarrySwan

To be fair if I was given the job I'd work very hard at it as well.

I suspect that I'd be a complete disaster at it just like Bobbly was simply because I'm not up to the task. The difference I suppose is that I recognise that I don't have the ability to do it in the first place.

I would like to think however that i wouldn't sound as thick as bobbly in the media interviews.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 13:00]
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:33 - Jul 15 with 3072 viewsWingstandwood

The proof of the pudding is well and truly in the eating! He never managed an elite level club until the U.S ownership gave him a ridiculous and insane shoe-in...... And!...... The fact he (nigh 7 months on) is still out of football and attracting zero interest sort of says something!

The title Premier League manager/ex-Premier League manager tends to come with prestige and is a coveted title to have, it can well and truly attract interest and open doors. In Bradley's case he is about as attractive to other football clubs as a cockroach/rat infestation is to a restaurant owner!

Argus!

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:44 - Jul 15 with 3046 viewsjack247

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 12:23 - Jul 15 by TheResurrection

That's true and thank god we didn't get a freak result somewhere that would have bought Bob enough time to reach the transfer window.

We wouldn't be signing players Atletico Madrid wanted and arguing over whether we should accept £40m for Siggy in the Championship
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:51 - Jul 15 with 3030 viewsTheFranchise

Worst PL manager in history.
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:53 - Jul 15 with 3019 viewsLeonWasGod

Unfortunately his radical views on passing with the instep we're just too complicated for our players to take on board. It's not Bob's fault he's the coaching revolutionary.
Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:05 - Jul 15 with 2927 viewsSmellyplumz

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:33 - Jul 15 by Wingstandwood

The proof of the pudding is well and truly in the eating! He never managed an elite level club until the U.S ownership gave him a ridiculous and insane shoe-in...... And!...... The fact he (nigh 7 months on) is still out of football and attracting zero interest sort of says something!

The title Premier League manager/ex-Premier League manager tends to come with prestige and is a coveted title to have, it can well and truly attract interest and open doors. In Bradley's case he is about as attractive to other football clubs as a cockroach/rat infestation is to a restaurant owner!

I hope the c unt never works again he's a fraud.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:19 - Jul 15 with 2891 viewsmax936

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 14:51 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

Worst PL manager in history.

Absolutely.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:19 - Jul 15 with 2891 viewssnork44

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:05 - Jul 15 by Smellyplumz

Please don't sit on the fence! Just say what you mean !
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 17:22]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:27 - Jul 15 with 2878 viewsPozuelosSideys

'Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence'

...yes, and promptly made it even worse.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:38 - Jul 15 with 2856 viewsWingstandwood

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:05 - Jul 15 by Smellyplumz

Bang on! An impostor and 'Premier League cuckoo-in-the-nest' that would have relegated the club with an historical and record breaking worst ever goals against/ goals conceded record.

His delusion of grandeur, lack of humility, sense of entitlement and insane denial of complete and utter stark reality beggars belief!!!

Argus!

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:24 - Jul 15 with 2688 viewsmax936

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 16:38 - Jul 15 by Wingstandwood

Bang on! An impostor and 'Premier League cuckoo-in-the-nest' that would have relegated the club with an historical and record breaking worst ever goals against/ goals conceded record.

His delusion of grandeur, lack of humility, sense of entitlement and insane denial of complete and utter stark reality beggars belief!!!

He'd have fuked up the Chelsea job as well, even with the players he'd have had at his disposal, you only have to watch the vids of his training sessions, he'd have never attained a "C" license here never mind the UEFA Category A liecence, not his fault he was thrust into the position by people who didn't have a Scooby do, but thankfully have now learnt.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 21:44 - Jul 15 with 2647 viewsEasternJack

Britton: Bob Bradley inherited a team 'severely lacking in confidence' on 10:43 - Jul 15 by TheResurrection

Wow....

I was RIGHT AGAIN......

You're absolutely right. It is all about you. Well done.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024