Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live link for tonight's game against Union 11:12 - Jul 15 with 3479 viewsepaul

Midnight

https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/post/a/2017/07/14/watch-live-union-vs-swansea-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 11:16 - Jul 15 with 3462 viewsLandore_Jack

There is a Watch Live link on the official website.

http://www.swanseacity.com/fixturesandresults

#backtojack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 11:16 - Jul 15 with 3457 viewseddie71

Cheers Paul
Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:25 - Jul 15 with 3254 viewsBirchgrovejack

What time is ko?
I could look it up but I'm too lazy
Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:26 - Jul 15 with 3246 viewsforkbeard

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:25 - Jul 15 by Birchgrovejack

What time is ko?

12am
Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:45 - Jul 15 with 3182 viewsgazza_1234

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:52 - Jul 15 with 3159 viewsraynor94

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:25 - Jul 15 by Birchgrovejack

What time is ko?

Well, you obviously can't be that interested!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 15:57 - Jul 15 with 2985 viewsDJack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:52 - Jul 15 by raynor94

So why did he ask on a board where he knows that someone would be helpful and provide him with the answer? As was proven...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:04 - Jul 15 with 2965 viewsraynor94

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 15:57 - Jul 15 by DJack

So why did he ask on a board where he knows that someone would be helpful and provide him with the answer? As was proven...

So he's to lazy to look, and expects someone to do it for him....

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:10 - Jul 15 with 2952 viewsOptimisticJack

Excuse my ignorance but to watch on the official site is this a paid subscription ?

Optimisticjack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:18 - Jul 15 with 2928 viewsJethroJack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:04 - Jul 15 by raynor94

At least he can spell TOO lazy 😁
Won't be the same watching the boys without Siggy, Heathrow flight to Philly was cancelled.
Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:43 - Jul 15 with 2886 viewsDJack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:04 - Jul 15 by raynor94

Did you read what I posted?

His "lazyness" level is not directly proportional to his interes in the game.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:58 - Jul 15 with 2853 viewsSwanjaxs

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:10 - Jul 15 by OptimisticJack

Excuse my ignorance but to watch on the official site is this a paid subscription ?

Its free to view mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 17:02 - Jul 15 with 2843 viewskarnataka

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 16:43 - Jul 15 by DJack

Did you read what I posted?

His "lazyness" level is not directly proportional to his interes in the game.

I think it would be inversely proportional. i.e, the more his laziness increases, the lower his interest. If it was directly proportional, his interest would increase as his laziness increases which clearly doesn't make sense. Isn't the closed season boring.

As the t-shirts say, never underestimate an old man with a physics degree

https://www.redbubble.com/people/yvonnewelch/works/23178106-never-underestimate-
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 17:02]
Live link for tonight's game against Union on 17:15 - Jul 15 with 2810 viewsDJack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 17:02 - Jul 15 by karnataka

I think it would be inversely proportional. i.e, the more his laziness increases, the lower his interest. If it was directly proportional, his interest would increase as his laziness increases which clearly doesn't make sense. Isn't the closed season boring.

As the t-shirts say, never underestimate an old man with a physics degree

https://www.redbubble.com/people/yvonnewelch/works/23178106-never-underestimate-
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 17:02]

I was aware of that but for a quick post on a football messageboard I thought I would avoid pedantry...forgetting which board I'm on!

p.s.
Respect to you mate for getting a physics degree.

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 17:46 - Jul 15 with 2764 viewsPokerface

Swans aren't going to lose 2 on the trot. Shirley

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 17:47 - Jul 15 with 2764 viewsLeonWasGod

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:26 - Jul 15 by forkbeard

12am

Fook that. I don't mind putting effort in, but think I'll give that a miss. Presumably it will be a right mix of teams and 45 mins each again, and lacking intensity. Not that it matters - all about fitness.
Live link for tonight's game against Union on 23:20 - Jul 15 with 2551 viewsBirchgrovejack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 13:52 - Jul 15 by raynor94

Massively interested or I wouldn't of asked.
No need to get your knickers in a twist over a throw away comment.
Live link for tonight's game against Union on 23:25 - Jul 15 with 2533 viewsmonmouth

thanks all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 23:31 - Jul 15 with 2505 viewsJethroJack

Live link for tonight's game against Union on 23:20 - Jul 15 by Birchgrovejack

Massively interested or I wouldn't of asked.
No need to get your knickers in a twist over a throw away comment.

He gets worked up about all sorts, strange bloke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024