Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread 16:05 - Jul 15 with 18813 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 23:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:14 - Jul 16 with 2133 viewsEasternJack

Impressive that this commentator is managing to feck up pronouncing "Swansea"

Mesa looks tidy

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:14 - Jul 16 with 2133 viewsChief

Is everyone's commentary way out of sync from the pictures?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:15 - Jul 16 with 2126 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:07 - Jul 16 by WarwickHunt

You missed the anthem?

I preferred John Redwood's version.

No. Got there in time to see two national anthems murdered. Ours was by far the funniest though lmao

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:15 - Jul 16 with 2115 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We are clearly missing Cigar Son.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:16 - Jul 16 with 2101 viewsforkbeard

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:12 - Jul 16 by EasternJack

Be honest. How many of you would be happy to have Bimbo as the shirt sponsor?

^ edit: didnt mean to quote

Fer is a plank
1-0 already
CLEM OUT!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 0:16]
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:16 - Jul 16 with 2085 viewsjack_lord

get fu cked, never never a penalty,

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:16 - Jul 16 with 2078 viewsEasternJack

Clumsy Leroy

Started with a Naugton misplaced pass ....
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 0:17]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:18 - Jul 16 with 1993 viewsepaul

We're losing 😂😂😂😂😂when does the planetswans melt down start!!!!!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:19 - Jul 16 with 1969 viewsPinky

I was particularly amused by the commentator's pronunciation of Paul Clement.

Paul cluh-MENT.

I don't think I can listen to this any more. The bloke is winding me right up.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:20 - Jul 16 with 1949 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:18 - Jul 16 by epaul

Anything that never ends never has to start.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:21 - Jul 16 with 1916 viewsbluenile

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:19 - Jul 16 by Pinky

I was particularly amused by the commentator's pronunciation of Paul Clement.

Paul cluh-MENT.

I don't think I can listen to this any more. The bloke is winding me right up.

Yes, weird! Clee-ment as in Cee-ment................
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 0:22]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:22 - Jul 16 with 1906 viewsswanjackal

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:18 - Jul 16 by epaul

I genuinely don't care what the score ends up as, I was entertained sufficiently with the anthem to send me to bed happy.

I never thought you could top that 1860 Munich commentator making names up a couple years back, but thank you Philadelphia, from the bottom of my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:25 - Jul 16 with 1847 viewsDJack

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:16 - Jul 16 by EasternJack

Clumsy Leroy

Started with a Naugton misplaced pass ....
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 0:17]

You mean it didn't start with a kiss!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:26 - Jul 16 with 1836 viewsfbreath

We play in a uniform according to commentator. Never heard a football kit called that before

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:27 - Jul 16 with 1813 viewsDJack

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:07 - Jul 16 by dailew

She started very well with the anthem but lost it later. Nice touch though.

Not sure about her shirt. Bimbo is the n-word in German.

Back around 2000 in Tenerife, Bimbo was the bread sold in the supermarkets...useless fact of the day.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:28 - Jul 16 with 1798 viewsPokerface

Playing Man U in a months time.

Looking good !!!

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:29 - Jul 16 with 1790 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Couple of good touches for Bartley.

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:30 - Jul 16 with 1771 viewsGroo

hell of a miss kick there

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:30 - Jul 16 with 1767 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:28 - Jul 16 by Pokerface

Looking good !!!

We'll have names on the shirts by then.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:32 - Jul 16 with 1735 viewsdailew

Good dead ball deliveries from Carroll.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:33 - Jul 16 with 1717 viewsswanjackal

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:27 - Jul 16 by DJack

Back around 2000 in Tenerife, Bimbo was the bread sold in the supermarkets...useless fact of the day.

The sweetest, dryest bread ever. Self catering lads holidays, so saw much use of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:36 - Jul 16 with 1659 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:28 - Jul 16 by Pokerface

Looking good !!!

Man U are currently losing 3-0 to Nebraska Knoblicks.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:37 - Jul 16 with 1650 viewsadamswan

I know it's pre season and all that, but lets pray for about 6 new signings. Leroy looks so slow, just plodding around the gaff.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:37 - Jul 16 with 1645 viewsforkbeard

Kyle comes good!
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:38 - Jul 16 with 1641 viewsGroo

That Bartley looks good

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024