Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread 16:05 - Jul 15 with 18799 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 23:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 10:09 - Jul 16 with 1357 viewsLoyal

We so need sone fresh faces.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Jul 16 with 1242 viewsnierika

I dont mind the ownership getting a good look at some defincies so they have a sense of urgency to sign a few more guys.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 12:07 - Jul 16 with 1121 viewsgolly47

Will say though, mcburnie looked like a dog chasing a bone. Fair play to the boy. And Kinglsey, hardly made any mistakes and a solid performance from him as well.

Poll: What was worse?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Jul 16 with 995 viewsSwan91

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 12:07 - Jul 16 by golly47

Will say though, mcburnie looked like a dog chasing a bone. Fair play to the boy. And Kinglsey, hardly made any mistakes and a solid performance from him as well.

Yeah mcburnie was unlucky not to score 2 goals in that friendly. Kinsgley looks like he will be a good cover for olsson. I have to say fulton didnt do to bad either he would be a good squad player i think.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Jul 16 with 939 viewsfbreath

Why were the Americans calling the game an international friendly. Were the USA playing Wales

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Jul 16 with 931 viewsJack_Kass

think the competitive nature of the game is what will benefit the team, make no mistake that was a friendly in name only. The Union players on the field were making us work for everything, and being in the middle of their aeason were physically sharper than ourselves, and in true Philadelphia style their fans were on top of our players from the off.

Our class shone through for periods, especially in the first half, but we struggled to maintain it due to physical sharpness, but i guess thats why we have a pre season.

Roque Mesa looks an absolute player by the way, get ready for rocky related chants all season.

PS they had the owners and Jenkins on the field before the game, the locals applauded, I did not.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Jul 16 with 920 viewsLoyal

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Jul 16 by fbreath

Why were the Americans calling the game an international friendly. Were the USA playing Wales

They have been playing verbal catch up since new York cosmos were founded..
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 15:03]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024