Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was worse? 01:56 - Jul 16 with 2514 viewsgolly47

What was worse?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: What was worse?

What was worse? on 01:58 - Jul 16 with 2499 viewsShonky

Matt Grimes

Its just a ride...

What was worse? on 01:58 - Jul 16 with 2494 viewsMagic_Michu

Montero

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

What was worse? on 01:59 - Jul 16 with 2490 viewsgolly47

Guys I could only pick 10

Poll: What was worse?

What was worse? on 02:02 - Jul 16 with 2465 viewsCooperman

All of the above.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What was worse? on 02:04 - Jul 16 with 2426 viewsSmellyplumz

Vdh is going backwards quicker than trumps wig in a hurricane!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What was worse? on 02:05 - Jul 16 with 2410 viewsDJack

What was worse? on 02:04 - Jul 16 by Smellyplumz

Vdh is going backwards quicker than trumps wig in a hurricane!

FAKE NEWS!

Sad.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What was worse? on 02:06 - Jul 16 with 2394 viewsSmellyplumz

You thought he did well?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

What was worse? on 02:10 - Jul 16 with 2359 viewsDJack

What was worse? on 02:06 - Jul 16 by Smellyplumz

You thought he did well?

Fǔck, no!

Twas a joke, butt. You know, Trump on Twitter.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

What was worse? on 02:17 - Jul 16 with 2306 viewsUplandsJack

Terrible 2nd 45 to be fair.
VdH is gash, can't believe he's actually getting worse. Grimes ditto.
Mcburnie needs to get out on season loan at championship level desperately, or he's going to start going backwards.
Barrow all pace with no end product. Get rid.

First 45 was much better, but interestingly what it shows is just how light/weak we are as a club in terms of quality in depth. 7th year in premier league and the squad isn't any stronger than when we came up bar Siggy/ Llorente.....
What was worse? on 07:27 - Jul 16 with 2148 viewshammy

What was worse? on 02:17 - Jul 16 by UplandsJack

Mcburnie needs to get out on season loan at championship level desperately, or he's going to start going backwards.

First 45 was much better, but interestingly what it shows is just how light/weak we are as a club in terms of quality in depth. 7th year in premier league and the squad isn't any stronger than when we came up bar Siggy/ Llorente.....

I'm surprised that people are still surprised that the depth of the squad is quite poor. We've only made one significant signing over the summer so far (i.e., Mesa). Our best attacking players as AWOL at the moment and may even leave in the next few weeks.

I guess the club is waiting to see the fall out from the Siggy transfer deal and hopefully has a few decent replacements lined up. But Clement will need to shape most of his 1st team squad from what he already has available to him since the start of the season is only 4 weeks away.

Unfortunately, we're always going to be in this position unless we take a huge gamble and buy a new team without any guaranteed sales. Look where there that got the likes of Sunderland and others. The PL is not all that when it comes to the bottom 12; we have shown every season that we can compete with the type of squad we have at the moment, even last season, once we brought in a decent manager / set of coaches.

Pre-season friendlies are just for getting back into fitness, trying out combinations and seeing whether individuals fit into the grand scheme of things. I'm hoping that Clement will get a competitive 1st team squad from what he has and a few newcomers by the end of August, especially to cover the old-timers and leavers in the squad.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

What was worse? on 07:30 - Jul 16 with 2140 viewsYossarian

What was worse? on 02:17 - Jul 16 by UplandsJack

Spot on. Great post.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

What was worse? on 09:10 - Jul 16 with 2000 viewsSmellyplumz

What was worse? on 02:10 - Jul 16 by DJack

Fǔck, no!

Twas a joke, butt. You know, Trump on Twitter.

😂😂

What was worse? on 09:12 - Jul 16 with 1978 viewsLeonWasGod

The flashback to Bobbly's time in charge.
What was worse? on 10:31 - Jul 16 with 1846 viewsnierika

Montero's crosses to an empty patch of grass
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024