Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad 02:30 - Jul 16 with 3352 viewsParsSwans

Don't get carried away with friendlies or pre season hysteria but one thing is FACT as I stated same time last year squad is thread ear worse than at same point last year. Second half side was scary only two would even be considered for starting eleven. I stated also after a handful of games for us Mawson would become captain he ain't ready for it but shows how few leaders we have if any bar Britton and Rangel. Sell Siggi please and invest in five quality players selling cork was good business but we are so short in centre midfield it's scary. New RB centre half one centre mid and AM to replace Gylfi and another CF
Squad on 13:33 - Jul 17 with 555 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Squad on 19:04 - Jul 16 by ZZoric

bang on. constant whining by the usual suspects

PC positively drove the squad fwd in leaps and bounds

PS folk choose to focus on the negatives - wtf ?

get a grip moaning minges

Yeah you're right.

I think the same people were moaning last Summer that we've kept Guidolin on who has shown absolutely nothing to suggest he is capable of building a squad and challenging for the top half.

Focusing on the negatives is very important. 'Elite' fans on here dismissing any criticism of Huw Jenkins years ago as trolling have done more damage to our club than those who occasionally complain about things the club is doing wrong.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Squad on 00:03 - Jul 18 with 442 viewsJJJack

Someone sai on here about te squad being gradually weakened over several years. To me that's exactly what has happened. Fortunately there were some pathetically weak teams in the League last season and even WBA and Stoke finished mid-table. Given the squad we had in say, 2013-14, we would ave challenged Everton for 7th IMO. Hernandez, Bony, De Guzman, Michu, Williams, Davies even Chico and younger, better versions of Routs, Dyer, Leon and Rangel were better than almost all our current squad.
Olsson is good TBF. As is Mawson. Fabianski and Gylfi are better than what we had then. Arguably Mesa will be. Llorente is a dcent replacement for Bony but certainly not as good. Abraham could be decent. But take out Llorente and Siggy and quickly this squad looks painfully short on quality.
Narsingh - when is he gonna deliver? Unimpressive thus far;
Naughton - mentally weak
Fer - flatters to deceive - a downgrade on Pablo
Ki - dear God
Barrow/Montero - exciting and about as rarely good as it is possible to be whilst stealing a living in the EPL. Neither can score goals and rarely create any.

As Lisa says - where's the investment. Net - we ain't spent barely a penny again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024